Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water is Cortosis to Life

Gray looked around the place as [member="Lady Kay"] spoke to him. He was thinking it would be a good idea for someone to work on the mine while the miners worked. That way they didn't lose too much productivity while also gaining a better facility. He said to Kay before they headed into the building, " Good idea. Get a hold of him and see what we can do for these people. Also see if you can secure some rations for these people. Food, drink. You know best what I am talking about. I'm going to need to find out what their wagers are to and make them livable. These miners lucked out today it seems." He walked into the building following her.

Gray saw the crates that were all over the place. He walked over when Kay called out. He went over and saw a crate full of cortosis ingots. He whistled then said, " We should sell this on the open market. What do you think? Auction it off to make a profit while we get things finished up here? Oh and I think we can head back soon. Just get the information we need and then we can sort things out. I will introduce myself to them before the construction starts. Can show up with the provisions for them when I do."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Well he certainly gave her a lot to do. But then again she knew the right people and the right companies to help out. That was the best thing about having allies in many different places. If one was unable to provide, there was always more on hand for her to contact.

"Sure, you're the boss. Don't worry, we'll get everything that they need. Let's head back to your ship. Everything can be done on our route home." Or wherever it was that they were going to go to next.

After [member="Gray Raxis"] picked up the crate, she followed him out to his ship. At least it turned into a positive and profitable venture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom