Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Watch Your Back

gDJyhXJ.jpg

SCIMITAR
COMPNOR

ecW0EPP.png

Tags: Don Belkora Don Belkora Rika Hiro Rika Hiro Kazimir Tragovic Kazimir Tragovic

Jordi's Loadout
Silenced pistol
Switchblade
Maintenance-overalls
Firm and On-Site IDs
Rigger boots
Toolbox

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png
'Same brother, same, office work takes the life out of me,', Belkora muttered endearingly, seemingly able to read the mind of his most-trusted subordinate and closest friend in the organisation, and in that same regard, being the only real friend of Massad's in the Imperium, let alone COMPNOR's growing array of field-agents. Jordi had always been a reserved soul, even under the pressures of life-threatening circumstances, but it was very much looking like his thoughts on seeing some excitement for once very much aligned with those of his mentor, leading the Kandaran to think that this growing sense of cohesion was fated to intensify even more as time passed. Their colleagues wouldn't know how effective this strategic partnership would be until all the final reports were given in, though some would find out sooner, especially if Don and Jordi succeeded without any negligent errors made along the way, all that was needed then was the final word - the final, exact coordinates of their intended target.

'When we get in there, we'll do our part, play it smooth, play the role, wait until we get confirmation of the bomber's apartment, then we'll move in.'

Nodding agreement with the plan, Jordi then returned his gaze to the streets sprawling out across the landscape before them, replying,'Simple plan, I like it.', as he reached towards the dashboard for another one of his cigarettes, silently offering one from the opened pack to the Tetan as he was reaching into the upper left pocket of his overalls for a lighter. The lighter itself was the only thing Massad took with him after being recruited to COMPNOR, the last little piece of Kandara that Jordi had to his name, and though the item itself would appear worthless to many, no thief or pickpocket would survive an attempt to steal it from one who clearly valued it so much more. Then, after smoking the first few draws of their cigarettes Massad continued,'Easy to execute, quiet work closing the distance.... As all things should be, and no wasted shots this way either.', pointing briefly to the receivers of their personal comm-devices as he framed the conclusion of his response as best as he could.

'When Yubari sends us their exact positions, this job is going to go very quickly indeed. I can almost feel it in my bones at this point.'

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Thane Thane | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

N5cG5gd.png
“You didn’t answer my question, Commodore,” Djorn curtly said to Gideon via comms. He had a job to do much like everyone else, though prioritized his above all else. It seemed like everyone had a bone to pick with Djorn, and vice versa. Delusional? Maybe, but this job did give anxiety to those that dedicated their lives to this job.

Regardless should be receive an answer from the Commodore he would set in motion his own plans. Something to bait the rebels, though there would be collateral damage. They were proud and bold to claim responsibility on these recent events? Why not bolster their ego a tad bit. Success creates attraction, and that sort of attraction creates opportunity. Feed their gluttony and use it against them.

So long as he was in control, nothing could go wrong.

In short, he already had a target to line up a shot with. One of the diplomats Gideon would meet.

sVcLMfm.gif

CENTARES
CENTARES SPACEPORT

ZtcXRU8.png

"Fix masks to faces!" Sharad did just that, plying the thick, rubbery gas mask to his face. He immediately felt the difference in the air. It was thick. Rubbery. And it reeked of cleaning chemicals. He tried his might not to gag, and only managed a cough as the CO passed by. "You are Prefsbelt Command. You are our Auxiliaries, specifically chosen to hunt down the menace to our Empire. To the Grand Admiral." Colonel Joachim Herzog barked, "And we will not fail him." The Colonel, draped his typical First Order style trappings paced up and down, "You are the 53rd, you have trained to be the best!" Herzog growled, "Ergo, you filthy maggots, you must be the best." He stopped beside Ravi, three soldiers to Sharad's left, and seemed to stare through the man's soul. Something Sharad caught through the periphery, "You orphans, you wastrels, you want to be Stossjaegers?!" The comment seemed to ripple through the battalion, "Well fucking prove it!" Joachim strutted back around, glaring at the crowd, "Arrival in t-minus three minutes. Be ready to make the Grand Admiral proud."

Sharad felt the bubbles in his stomach build, churn and grind against his stomach lining. This. This was it. His first assignment outside of basic. The sole assignment of the 53rd Sturmpioneer Brigade. An advance unit of combat engineers, military police and reconnaissance elements forged to provide regular Stossjaeger and New Imperial Stormtrooper elements support in the field. Trained, armed and now prepared by the command of Admiral Regent Carlyle Rausgeber. Whom to a Pa'Deshi orphan like Sharad was the Grand Admiral. A deity like figure. One who could provide and bestow wealth, or damn to eternity based on his will. Not necessarily an ideal working relationship. But one for which kept Sharad from living the same sickening poverty he would have otherwise suffered, as did his forebears for near a millennia. This, this was the only way out. And the only way to secure a legacy beyond tilling the fields.

Sharad clenched his rifle close to him, as he felt the transport closing in. The landing gears whined as they were dispatched to the surface. This was it. His first assignment. Prefsbelt Auxiliaries were by and large trained to garrison their namesake. Prefsbelt IV. But there was a small element which was besides that. The Sturmbrigades. Military formations handpicked and formed by the Stossjaeger Brass to aid in their operations. Typically in order to 'upskill' soldiers. Ensuring that they were the elite demanded by the Stossjaeger units. And on this operation, it was the Seventh Stossjaeger Battalion "Wild Thing", sent for thee tasks. First and foremost, to secure the Cenares urban sectors, and form military posts to begin anti-terror operations. The second, to aid in the search for the 73rd. But finally, and arguably most importantly, to monitor the large ISB presence on Centarres.

The ramp extended, and the door opened with a hiss. Sharad was blinded almost immediately by the light, after months of basic training left underground, this would be his first time on the surface of anywhere in an age. "Alright maggots, form into squads, and disperse. And remember! Glad hand the citizens, but don't be adversarial!" Herzog snapped, "We're here to find the 73rd! Not punish the citizens!" Yet.

zoshi_2.png

UNHOLY
d i r e c t i v e // d e e p _ c o v e r
I Z O S H I
compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

AbhcKk3.png

MURACIE
This face; oh this face. How she had grown tired of wearing it. And yet, it certainly beat the cabin fever she had suffered while confined to headquarters behind her desk, sequestered away in those bland walls, staring down the leads being threaded together during her pre-operation investigations for this particular assignment. Itchy trigger fingers served little use, even when pounding away on a keyboard and scratching notes in files. It would all pay off in the end, she knew it to be true, and though she coaxed herself with those little pleasantries in the break room and adopted it as her mantra in the grueling overtime hours, she found desk work had started to suit her less and less. A necessary evil, something she was all too familiar with.

The cantina was bustling, as she had come to expect from it, and behind the bar, she stood in character. Months back she had sauntered through those grungy doors, draped herself over the bar, and interviewed for the rather "unexpected" opening which had been created with the sudden disappearance of the night shift bartender. What a shame, that had been. A pity, even, she had joked at the time to herself, as he had been such a charming man. Regardless, the proprietor had seen her as heaven-sent, a blessing that would not only drive the late-night clientele into the establishment, but she could mix up quite the killer cocktail on top of it.

"Ay Madara, have you seen Saunders in here tonight?" the silken voice of a familiar man called to her from his frequented spot at the end of the bar, drawing her vermilion eyes to latch onto his gaze. Drawn from her meticulously organized thoughts, the chiss flashed him a smile and shook her head, responding swiftly: "I haven't actually, I've been waiting for him to come in, too." The mirialan smirked, his jade eyes slanting with a telling slyness, "I figured if anybody would know where he is, it would be you, doll. You two seem to really hit it off. I see the way you bat your eyelashes at him." The man's assumption made her skin crawl and bile rise in her throat, though her exterior was perfectly tuned and controlled, concealing this away. Saunders wasn't the only patron she caught undressing her with his eyes, but he was certainly one of the most guilty. "Well yeah, he's a good tipper." Izoshi quipped, shaking her head in playful dismissal as she turned her back to stow away a glass. "He and I have the last few details to work out for this job, got the last shipment manifest in this morning."

Bingo. A hand brushed lengthy strands back over her shoulder, prompting a turn of her head back in his direction. "Really? This is the shipment you were anxious about, wasn't it?" A slender brow shot up and she swayed over to lean against the bar across from him, "The one for the heroes, hm?" The man nodded, his eyes shifting to the far side of the bar, eyeing those across from him before returning to her. "We got plans for tonight, you wanna come along this time? It's about time you got your feet wet, I think." Plans for tonight? That was certainly promising, wasn't it? As collected as ever, the undercover agent gasped softly in surprise, "Tonight? Me? Finally?" These performances were her least favorite part of her job, but she was too exceptional in them to quit. "Well yeah, what, you don't think you're ready to take that step yet?"

A vibration in her back pocket drew her to push herself from her recline and claim the small datapad from her person. Finally. It was starting. "Of course I'm ready Ziru, are you kidding?" Her attention shifted to the screen she clutched, "Gimme just a second, if anyone does anything funny, scream real loud. I gotta take this in the back. Behave yourself." Izoshi winked and excused herself, sauntering into the back room briefly. A quick authentication process saw her datapad switch into its covert mode and at last, the confirmation of the operation's go fluttered across digital space in encrypted code only she could understand.

"Saunders! There you are, you bastard!" Ziru's muffled voice shouted from the other side of the wall.

Oh, this night couldn't get any better.

Hastily, she tapped in a message to send an alert to one man alone, the sole Director who knew the details of her assignment and whereabouts, Djorn Bline Djorn Bline :

widowmaker live
dnd OP on
c u soon

Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Thane Thane | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

Last edited:

Council Building,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Centares

"You didn't answer my question, Commodore,"

:: Neither did you, Commissioner. :: he calmly replied as he stepped out of the landing ramp. :: We'll talk later. :: Saigo added, offering a curt smile to the waiting Minister and his aides.

"Minister Halcorr." he shook the man's hand. A Centarian by virtue rather than birth, his family traced its roots to the Core Worlds.

"Commodore." Halcorr nodded, then continued, "I wish we could've cut straight to the point - dealing with the Resistance and uncovering the perpetrator of the heinous terrorist act. However--"

Saigo faintly arched an eyebrow as they carried on towards the building. The minister's pace was far more urgent than his own, often having to drop back.

"--your aggressive intrusion is unacceptable."

"...?"

"Deploying a whole brigade right into our city, Commodore? Really?"

"I- I don't understand, Minister. What brigade?"

"We were guaranteed a silent approach to dealing with this matter, Commodore. An assault force rolling out in our capital is anything but."

The naval officer blinked. Starstruck, stupified. A rare occurrence in his line of work. As if on cue, Saigo's comlink beeped.

"Excuse me..." he almost growled and took a few steps to the side, elbows leaning on the stone railing of the bridge connecting the landing platform with the ministry. :: Report. ::

:: Sir, this is Lieutenant Anter - we've received reports of the 53rd Sturmpioneer Brigade's deploying across the city, setting up checkpoints-- ::

:: Who ordered this?? :: Prefsbelt...

:: Unclear, Sir. The commanding officer is one Colonel Joachim Herzog. ::

:: Patch me through immediately. ::

:: Roger that, Sir. ::

The comms went red, then green again, :: Colonel Herzog, this is Commodore Saigo... ::

:: ... what. the hell are you doing? :: profanities did not exist in his dictionary. Not until today.

Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Thane Thane Jan Beroya Jan Beroya Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale

zIcNwrV.gif

DON BELKORA
COMPNOR

Incognito
PlLSsVP.png
Simple. Easy. The target was only protected by idiot thugs and teenagers with no training or stomach for a serious fight. Killers like himself and Jordi would run through them like a hot knife through butter.

"I don't need the help of that robot; we'll do it the old fashioned way; you scared of the stairs or something, Massad?" he asked jokingly and nudged his partner in the arm; Belkora figured it'd be easier to just move through the building until they gained sight of the man and his bodyguards. No doubt they'd grow careless and expose themselves unknowingly until it was too late. The looming gothic visage of the apartment block grew closer on the horizon, standing tall and mighty in the distant grey cityscape.

"That's our spot, park us opposite the building, and we'll move in."

He pointed a gloved figure at a spot not hogged by another speeder or one of those food carts that sprouted up on every street corner like an infestation; the duo parked the large speeder van and moved out—Belkora carrying the smaller toolkit holding grenades, while Massad took another toolbox. The pair looked like any other scrubby maintenance worker you'd find tirelessly working after dark in most galactic cities; only most maintenance workers didn't carry guns and hand grenades in their toolboxes.

"Lift or the stairs?"

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Izoshi Izoshi | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Thane Thane | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale

N5cG5gd.png
His eyes gazed into the electrobinoculars, following the object that was Gideon’s shuttle. He had his answer from the Imperial officer, and so Djorn would give his own to the Commodore. If he was to be a nuisance, so would Bline. He was momentarily distracted as he received a message from his confidant; his one and only confidant. It was hard to find trust nowadays for him. Like him, she had his objectives that revolved in culling out Centares’ dissidents.

widowmaker live
dnd OP on
c u soon

Finally. A lead to get to the heart of these terrorists after months of work. There would be no communication until her next message which was fine to Djorn. There was no rhyme or reason to doubt her independent work as it always brought results.

“The hell?”

His eyes frowned in a surprise as he saw another Imperial shuttle, large enough to carry troops and supplies. More than one. Again peering into the electrobinoculars to see one of them land in the city’s spaceport, though unsure what unit this was and to whom it belonged to. That would be something for his agents to find out and inform him. Not only was he dumbfounded by this arrival of Imperial soldiers, so was Gideon as Djorn trailed back and saw the man through his electrobinoculars with an annoyed face.

“No hard feelings, Gideon,” as Djorn put down his electrobinoculars and grabbed hold of a sniper rifle. “Just be thankful you’ll be alive,” still talking to himself in a low tone of voice as if thinking someone will hear him. His right eye peering through the weapon’s scope, carefully adjusting the magnification until it was just right. Calm and relaxed, exhaling and then inhaling only to hold on to the air in his lungs.

Steady.

Steady.

Steady.

The right index finger pulled at the trigger with blaster bolt fired at Minister Halcorr, hoping to be a clean shot with the Minister’s life at an end. Should be die, then his death would bring an end to the rebels. A worthy death for a greater cause.

Blood will demand blood, and justice, forever blind, will punish the wicked.

gDJyhXJ.jpg

SCIMITAR
COMPNOR

ecW0EPP.png

Tags: Don Belkora Don Belkora Rika Hiro Rika Hiro Kazimir Tragovic Kazimir Tragovic

Jordi's Loadout
Silenced pistol
Switchblade
Maintenance-overalls
Firm and On-Site IDs
Rigger boots
Toolbox

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png
'I don't need the help of that robot; we'll do it the old fashioned way; you scared of the stairs or something, Massad?'

Sniggering with eyebrow raised, (though in equalling jest) the expressed will to play it by ear even further certainly came as a welcome surprise to Jordi in that moment, and the playful punch on the arm was certainly helping to facilitate Belkora's deeper delving into the older, the tried and tested methods of infiltration. Normally Massad wouldn't be so receptive to this sense of nostalgia and creativity alike, but there was a rather-flexible facet to the job that the Kandaran was only beginning to see for himself, adding even more agreeable perks to the career he'd chosen; a one-way ticket with no hope of return, but at least Jordi could take comfort in the fact it would, at the very least, be an entertaining experience from start to finish. A career in which a man like Jordi could properly thrive in his own cunning way, an environment fit for the greatest of rogues, one such that almost-perfectly mirrored paramilitary life in that moment.

'That's our spot, park us opposite the building, and we'll move in.'

They'd made it to the target-area, finally, and though the journey there had proven quite serene, it was obvious that both Massad and Belkora were eager to get some work done; in the low-traffic, their slow approach to the building in question would run more smoothly in the process, almost like everything was arraying around them in perfect accordance to their very presence. Parking up in the best spot possible, and in a space that would rest directly opposite the maintenance door by the main entrance, it was all silence from there, punctuated only by the Tetan jokingly querying,'Lift or the stairs?', as he passed one of the toolboxes to his Kandaran subordinate. Sniggering again, Jordi then silently took his toolbox in hand as he considered what the best, least rookie-sounding response would be, hopping out on his side and closing the door behind him with a cheeky smirk on his face before turning his attention back to Don.

'This time I'll let you decide, sir.'

As they crossed the street, leaving the speeder behind them until they needed to make their exit, Massad and Belkora both kept their focus firmly set to the maintenance door in the distance, made all the easier by the fact there weren't many people around to get in their way to start with. Security-staff at the ground-floor reception were little more than minimum-wage flunkies, so two simple swipes of the ID cards would suffice in keeping the guard at the door in a blissful state of sleepy ignorance for as long as they remained to,"Work." upstairs, an easy issue to delegate without increased risks of being compromised mid-op. From there, it would be a simple case of keeping an eye out for signs of their targets, their close-kept bodyguards or those holding the room opposite, and then a simple case of searching every available floor as they pretended to make their repairs to the building.

The real work had begun, and the Kandaran was all too aware of how much he was relieved to finally get proceedings underway, and in seeing this in a reflection of himself, Massad would make his expressions more neutral than they were showing to be in that moment.

Focus yourself, Jordi.... We want success here, not blunders.

sVcLMfm.gif

CENTARES SPACEPORT
WESTERN EXIT
ZtcXRU8.png

Colonel Herzog sat in the spaceport office he'd commandeered with some wry amusement. It reminded him of the invasions of the Galactic Alliance. Those heavy incursions which just made his heart skip a beat. That was until his comm unit was buzzed. "Herzog." He replied drily, before listening to the angry bluster from the other hand. A smile pursed his lips, "Commodore Saigo a pleasure." The Colonel moved to observe the second landing of equipment on the ground, and Sturmpioneers moving to haul crates from the cargo shuttles. "I assure you, my orders are signed and dotted by the Admiral Regent, personally." Herzog continued, "He believes that your approach, without some leverage is... inadequate." Herzog continued, "The Navy merely wishes to ensure the crushing of this rebellion and to find out what has happened to the 73rd." Herzog paused, "My men are well trained. They won't aggravate the populace more than necessary. Consider this an investigative effort. We've been authorised to inform the population of a bounty on any intelligence which may lead to the arrest of these rebels." Herzog then paused, "Was there anything else? Or can I return to my duties?"

Elsewhere on the spaceport, Sharad felt a weight on his chest. This was it. This was his first assignment. Sharad winced and swallowed as he clasped his rifle close. He was glad to have the thick cladding of the gas mask concealing his anxiety. Still, as Sergeant Rickard Vales lead the way from the landing zone, he turned to his squad. "
Right," Vales barked, "We take the street, both sides. Keep about a blocks distance, and keep in threes." The Riflor born sergeant growled, "Dhavale, Beauick and Sentar, you take the left." Sharad turned to look at the others. Hestor Beauick, Dosuun born exile, squads comms officer. Adorned with a mask, and an Auxiliary cap, rather than the helmet the others were. And Gaye Sentar. A Prefsbelt local recruited into the squad as one of the combat medics. "Myself," Vales snapped, "Ghorzy and Leu, we'll take the right." Rickard then stopped, and looked over them, "Remember now. We don't have official jurisdiction. So no funny business. Just ask your questions. Stare at them a little. Remember your training." There was a pause, some murmurs, and nodding. "Now move."

Hestor took point as the squad meandered down the street. Rifles conspicuously present as they sauntered through. Although that would not exactly be the most accurate term to use, given how mechanical their movements were. "
S'cuse me," Hestor called to a woman, who froze at the sight of them. "Ma'am. I apologise for the bother. My name is Corporal Hestor Beauick. New Imperial Navy." Which was not necessarily true. But authorisation from the Grand Admiral, into the affairs of Admiral Regent held a benefit which allowed for this to play out. Taking up position, the two Auxiliaries shadowed Beauick. "A moment of your time ma'am." The woman stood there, frozen in terror, "We are here, to investigate the insurgent activity here. Activity which lead to the disappearance of the 73rd Stormtrooper Brigade. We were wondering if you or anyone you know may have heard anything. Anything no matter how small, may help us resolve this."

The woman peered into the lifeless eyes of the gas mask clad soldiers and shook her head. "
N-nothing sir." She swallowed, "A-Absolutely n-n-n-nothing." Hestor sighed, and gave the woman a nod, before reaching into the myriad of packs and parcels which adorned an Auxiliary's field kit.

"
Well then," He pulled out a small plastoid card, and handed it to her. "If you do know anything. Or see anything, contact this frequency here." Hestor informed her, voice gravelly from behind the mask, "I assure you, any information considered critical to the recovery of our forces, would be greeted with great... reward." He then paused, "Until then ma'am, I hope you enjoy." The woman froze for a moment, and then scattered off down the avenue, not necessarily running. But clearly shaken by the affair. "Think I was too heavy handed?"

Sharad shrugged, "I uh, I wouldn't know." He paused, and licked his cracked lips, "I mean, you went by the book with her," He continued, "But uh, she just didn't seem to uh, well... Enjoy how we looked." He looked down the avenue, spying what appeared to be a mechanic, trailed by an astromech, "I guess he's our next one?" He looked to the others, "Who wants him?"

Last edited:

Merls.jpg

I N Q U I S I T O R
d7w7xMF.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SOMEWHERE | CENTARES
TAG: Thane Thane | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Izoshi Izoshi | Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol |Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout
irondiv.png

rainatemplate1.gif

MAD WORLD

rainadiv2.png

No wonder the agent had hid the data as well as he had.

The information displayed was like something out of a holofilm.
"Operation Broken Horn?" she mused. "Really? Original much?" Unimaginative, but no less dire. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the hell was being said. It reeked of some kind of radical rebellion planning.

Violet eyes glanced up as the Chiss spoke, echoing her thoughts.

Her mind was in overdrive. Organised terrorism? Did things really get that bad over the past year? As if the Brotherhood wasn't threat enough to deal with. Yet, this threat on the Empire was just as real as the Mawites that were converging. Millions of credits for arms and supplies?
"Who the feth signed off on this amount of money?" Someone was going to lose a head.

As Pagan spoke to the Commander, another voice broke through over their comms.

:: Pagan, Demici - report. ::
Oh yeah - thrown under command of the village micromanager.
<Commodore, hi there. Yeah, sit tight, have some tea. We're onto something. Moving into Muracie proper, next. The rest will have to wait for later - risk too great to discuss over comms - even encrypted. We'll let you know if we find something that we can share. Demici out.> she said perkily, but with an ISB Agent compromised, you never knew who might be listening in on comms. For all they knew, they could spook whoever was running operations on Centares and botch the whole endeavour.

Listening to Pagan, Raina lofted a brow. Sniffing out the liaison in order to interrogate them? Even though it was possible to find the needle in the haystack, it would still be a helluva search. Easier said than done.
"Go have a drink at a bar then, is that it? Or poke a fruit vendor?" she quipped as she started moving back towards the door. Before this day was done, Raina knew that she would have to harness more than just mere charisma or brute force to get someone to talk without ratting them out.

The generic wave of the hand and "...you will forget this." would perhaps come into play.

That or an age-old tracking spell.

But for now, she would let the boys run the show.

P A G A N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU
FIELD OPERATIONS GROUP

Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

N5cG5gd.png

Once more into the shadowy fray. Muracie, normally a relatively quiet trade hub was seemingly fraying at the seams with the presence of the Empire. Prefsbelt had only just arrived to establish order as COMPNOR moved to seize the supposed perpetrator of the recent bombing that surged Imperial attention to this world to begin with. Ironically, in the attempt to wrought order- there was chaos. After all- this was supposed to be an ISB operation primarily and yet- here he was, mired in the mess of it all.

:: Pagan, Demici - report. ::

<"Copy, Commodore. As much to Miss Demici's reluctance, the specifics of these matters are best delivered in person or when I next gain access to communications with black level encryption. In short- we've a lead on Agrius, his disappearance along with the Stormtrooper attache seemed all but intentional on his part, in all the bad ways. Pagan out."> Thane replied to the progress check-in with overt honesty, as dire as the situation seemed.

His attention then turned to the Imperial Knight at his flank, arching a brow to her first suggestion of venue to search.

"I suppose it's not the worst idea, many of these terrorist cells tend to operate out of cantinas and cafes as their meeting and recruitment spots." Thane said as he opened the tacpad mounted to his compact vambrace, flicking his gloved fingers through the touch screen interface before eventually scroll through what seemed to be a listing of...something from the catch of her eye.

"The ISB has been able to retain a decent gauge of his financial records...or at the very least- what he used our credits on. A quick glance shows a routine visit, about on a basis of three days per week for the span of one month before he went dark to the establishment of...well...'Come Right Inn' as well as the local cantina 'The End of No Where', in a seedier part of town but, worth a look. We just have to avoid getting disintegrated by our COMPNOR friends." Thane remarks. A patterned poncho and folding stock of his carbine turned up beneath it was about all he could muster to throw off his otherwise overtly Imperial appearance, not that a well-groomed Chiss wasn't out of place enough here alone.

"Soon as we enter we'll act as if we're confidants of our friend 'Foxdie' looking to meet with our newly found traitor friends and try and find where the terrorist connection is here. Don't need to lean too hard into it but just- follow my lead." He remarks to her in a hushed tone.

They entered the cantina after navigating the crooked streets of the Muracie lower levels before eventually finding themselves at the aim of their search. Seemingly 'unequipping' his Imperial accent and demeanor he approached the Nikto barkeep, already receiving a sneer and narrowed eyes in his direction at the approach.

"Well- I wanna think this is the right spot, what do you think, my dear?" He asked in the direction of Demici, his accent reverted to something more 'coreward', offering what could only be regarded as a 'shit eating grin' before looking back to the bar keep.

"Don't play clever with me Imperial, I've seen enough of your kind come through here to know you mean trouble."

"Well don't besmirch my name with such a demeaning title. You think I wanna be in these jackboots and grey much longer? No- no no no, came here because a friend told me someone here would take me to him."

"Who is the friend?"

"Well how do I know you'll know who I'm talking about?"
Thane archs a brow as he pulls the datapad from his poncho loaded with the intel Demici managed to grab from Agrius's apartment.

"There isn't anyone in Muracie I don't know or have a connection to someone who does know." The Nikto replied to which the Chiss nodded in consideration for a moment.

"Foxdie." He said before flashing the Partisan symbol at the top of the datapad.

The Nikto looked to it before back to the Chiss, nodding once.

"You two go ahead and sit down, have a drink on me...I'll get you to him."

"Much appreciated, my friend."
Thane remarks before he'd motion for Demici to follow, secluding the pair to a booth in the corner away from prying eyes.

"We'll likely be ambushed in some form but- certainly farther than we were before. I have a ticking beacon on me in case we're captured the Empire can find their location and do what they do best...and kill them- but for now, we wait." Thane remarks, slowly pulling his blaster pistol unto his lap as he scanned the rest of the cantina.

Council Building,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Centares

Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale Djorn Bline Djorn Bline

The Commodore shut the comm frequency, clenching the gadget tight in his hands. He was in no position to contest orders coming down from the Grand Admiral, no matter how contradictory and counter-productive he saw them be. This was the hand Saigo was dealt with and as bad as it was, his own experiences during the Outer Rim's rebellion against the First Order had taught him to adapt quick to survive and come through the other side.

He cleared his throat, then turned around back to the troubled minister.

"Minister, now, where--" his words trailed off, drowning under the loud ringing of a blaster shot that plastered the minister flat on the ground. A smoldering black hole on the side of his head. Saigo's eyes widened for a moment before his veteran instincts yanked him behind a pillar against all vantage points surrounding the building. The minister's aides followed suit in panic as guards burst from the doors seeking to secure the scene.

God damn it...

Jan Beroya Jan Beroya Thane Thane

Law enforcement taped the area five minutes later waiting on the local detectives to arrive. The media came first. The snaps of photographs and the cacophony of urgent chatter mixed with the residual plasma trail and burnt flesh in the afternoon's breezy air. To the side of the commotion, with slumped shoulders and a stare at nothing in particular as usual, the Commodore plotted his next moves.

<Commodore, hi there. Yeah, sit tight, have some tea. We're onto something. Moving into Muracie proper, next. The rest will have to wait for later - risk too great to discuss over comms - even encrypted. We'll let you know if we find something that we can share. Demici out.>

Tea would've been welcomed had he any appetite left.

<"Copy, Commodore. As much to Miss Demici's reluctance, the specifics of these matters are best delivered in person or when I next gain access to communications with black level encryption. In short- we've a lead on Agrius, his disappearance along with the Stormtrooper attache seemed all but intentional on his part, in all the bad ways. Pagan out.">

As hampering as protocols were now, Saigo was a man of doing things right. Or not do them at all.

:: Then I'll try to rendezvous with you if I can but don't wait on me. ::

:: Don't wait on anything. Your time is running out. Follow that lead fast and get everything out of it, even if you must resort to Lady Demici's powers. The Grand Admiral has deployed the Strossjaeger into the city, so whatever lead you have - it might be slipping away already. :: exactly what Saigo had wanted not to happen - spook the culprits into their burrows. Letting the enemy entrench itself into Centares would make this operation last far longer than it should have.

His mind was already shuffling the words on his report to his commanding officer and to the Emperor himself. ​

Merls.jpg

I N Q U I S I T O R
d7w7xMF.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SOMEWHERE | CENTARES
TAG: Thane Thane | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Izoshi Izoshi | Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol |Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout
irondiv.png

rainatemplate1.gif

ANOTHER THING COMING

rainadiv2.png

Raina never thought she'd see the day when a guy would agree with her, nevermind an ISB Agent.

The possibility of hypothetical snow falling out of a clear blue sky increased every second as the investigation progressed. Raina suppressed a smirk as she kept pace with Pagan through the city toward the cantina that the Chiss had named.

"Soon as we enter we'll act as if we're confidants of our friend 'Foxdie' looking to meet with our newly found traitor friends and try and find where the terrorist connection is here. Don't need to lean too hard into it but just- follow my lead."
"Sir, yes, Sir." she quipped before they reached what could literally be described as the end to nowhere.

The ease with which Pagan switched accents gave the impression that he had done it quite a few times. She was lucky enough that her own one was close enough to pass for Alderaanian.
"I do hope so. Maybe third time's the charm." She flashed quite an innocent smile at him.
But it seemed the barkeep was not having any of it. Listening with half an ear as the two men had their minor discussions, Raina nonchalantly kept an eye on their surroundings.

The Agent seemed to make at least some headway as the duo were asked to take a seat. It took all her self control not to narrow her eyes at the Nikto. One would think he would at least try to hide his deception from the possibility of those with Sight roaming around.
"We'll likely be ambushed in some form but- certainly farther than we were before. I have a ticking beacon on me in case we're captured the Empire can find their location and do what they do best...and kill them- but for now, we wait."
"Oh we definitely will. He wasn't exactly subtle." she said. "I don't think he'll be that stupid, however, to shoot up the joint. We'll probably be led out back." she added as she subtly unclipped her saber and shoved it into the side of her boot.

The delay was not long before the barkeep returned, motioning for them to follow him.
"Show time." she mumbled softly as she got up from the booth and sauntered over to the Nikto.
"It's just a short walk to the meeting place. You folks up for that?" he asked them.
"Of course. He needs to walk off some calories, you know." she whispered loudly, motioning her head over to Pagan teasingly. In reality, she was reaching out with her mind to see what this shady dealer had planned for them.

The short walk was about to get veeery interesting.

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Izoshi Izoshi | Thane Thane | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale

N5cG5gd.png
Just as he predicted. The media came in a rush to get a scoop out of this sudden, tragic event. Media corporations would twist the story to favor their politics and ideologies. Those whom followed Imperial values would use this as ammunition against the rebels and Democratic institutions on Centares. How this was an attack on democracy and how vicious the rebels to accomplish their goals. That was the only story he cared about; subvert the population to Imperialism.

If that wasn’t enough, then there was more that he could do. Critical thinkers like him knew commoners would do anything for security and order, so long as their livelihoods weren’t compromised. Fear was powerful tool and motivator.

He left the rooftop without the rifle, no fingerprints to trace back to him. If collected as evidence by the local police, its model would be one outdated and have nothing to do with the arsenal of the New Imperials. The stereotypical weapon belonging to a rebel.

He was on the move after leaving the rooftop, heading to ground level. Next Djorn already in mind as he’d continue this terror. Paint a stain on the resistance movement. Plenty of tools to work, especially the general population.

Dressed as a spacer with a turban covering half of his face Djorn walked through crowd of people. Making turns here and there to hopefully intercept a squad or platoon of the 53rd Sturmpioneer.

Last edited:

Fynn Dayemi

F

hehh.png

WATER SLEEPS | TWILIGHT COMPANY | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline
divider.png

The silence took on a life of its own as the squad looked upon the muted holo. The tension that seemed to beat in tune with her own heart went beyond the gruesome streaks of crimson that ran from the body on the screen. Though the weight of a primal instinct to survive was setting in as well, it was deeper than that, too. Despair and hopelessness permeated her bones as the feed provided clarity. A single day to wipe the hope from the heart of the population, to quell the spark of a rebellion.

"All for nothing then, eh?"

The husky voice mimicked her own thoughts. The pantoran turned to Arneld, throwing a pointed glance at his hardened grimace.

"Those who matter will know- but this is likely an end to an establishment of further contact, for now." The captain arched an eyebrow at Nyema near the window. "How many we looking at?"

"Place is crawling. Looks like they're grabbing civvies."

"Fark."

Cracks of light from the window painted the warehouse and the solemn faces as they looked to their leader. Her neck tensed under the weight of the gazes. They were simply soldiers, all of them; their lives were meaningless overall to their mission. Yet they had come from home together, put their trust in them to see them through. She made a grab for the duffle bags on the floor, tossing one at her lieutenant, then hoisting the other over her shoulder.

"You know the rendezvous point. Flares are in the pocket."

"And how do you propose we get past those checkpoints?" Confusion and anger distorted the mirialan's face.

"Straight back and a turn to the left, and into the wilds. Find Rickert-- he has that bantha transport. I'll give you an out."

"You'll get all of us kille-"

"Shit, we're gonna have company!" The bellow from the window interrupted the lieutenant's complaints.

The captain grasped his shoulder and gave him a knowing smile. ​

"Looks like you don't have a choice."

Pulling a black hood over silver hair, Fyn moved towards the back exit. The duffle over her shoulder was nearly as heavy as her burden. Footsteps echoed behind her, until she hooked the turn into the open streets. The objective was only down the road. She moved a little faster through the night, eyes down, drawing as little attention as possible. She was only a soldier, but her death would be more.

"You!" The call came, robotic. "Identification!"

Logo.png

REBEL ALLIANCE
EQUIPMENT: Single-bladed Amethyst lightsaber | Blaster Pistol
OBJECTIVE: BE INCOGNITO
TAGS:
Fynn Dayemi | OPEN

divider.png
It was strange not having him here. Though he had gone on solo missions before, all of them he had contact with his Master and Traden was able to reassure him. But here, it was just him and the squad of clandestine GA insurgent troops that had been stationed on this world, and weren't going to be any longer. This world was one tucked away on the way to the Outer Rim. This time seemed to be when the city was at its liveliest, when beings from all walks converged into the singular path on Centares. One of the many hidden dens for the Galaxy's seedy underbelly.

It was of paramount importance that he not let his identity be discovered, else he find himself in an Imperial prison cell without any outside help, and the complete deniability of his employers. Keiran shifted slightly in a hooded poncho that was one size too big for him. The long hood obscured his facial features enough that he would be unrecognisable to anyone. Just another being, going about their day. He felt around his waist under the poncho and felt a long metallic cylindrical object. His lightsaber.

Orders were that he was only to use it as a last resort, and that if blow came to blow he was to use the blaster pistol also hidden underneath the garment. It was understandable. If the imps saw a lightsaber that wasn't white, he knew what they would instantly think. And after the debacle on Tython, he didn't want to implicate people he considered friends.

It had been said that a crowd was the best place to get lost in and Keiran Varn was inclined to agree. He melted in with them, becoming lost in an endless sea of people, drowning in their limitless density. It was almost like swimmming. Muracie was home to a sizeable population, a melting pot of different species and inclinations. Something was wrong.

He was fully aware that they were meant to be leaving here, but how, he was completely stumped. The force user was sure this was the right address he had been given. A large building built with the same ferrocrete facade as the others, but a peculiar aurebesh letter reassured him that he was at the right place. Pushing past a burly Duros, he turned a corner into a dim passageway in which the back exit was located.

A flickering light struggled to illuminate the way. He wasn't complaining. The less of him that could be seen, the better. However, he did notice a hooded person carrying a duffel bag coming out of the back exit which matched the description he had been given, heading out into the open road. He followed, and saw the exchange between them and a white armour-clad stormtrooper. He had to take the chance. If they weren't whom he thought they were, there'd be problems.

An idea popped into his head as he strolled forward and tapped the trooper on the shoulder.
"My good sir! Come now."

Keiran lifted two gloved fingers and motioned them across the face of the stormie. "You will be reasonable and head back to base."

He hoped he'd gotten the movement right. While he had been practicing, he had yet to test it out properly. After a few moments hesistation, the stormtrooper repeated the sentence back to him. Slightly slurred, even under the infamous helmet that plastered flyers put up across the city, as if the trooper was under some sort of spell.

"I will be reasonable and head back to base."

A grin formed under his hood. It had worked. Quite well admittedly. He saw the stormtrooper off and gave a mocking wave to add insult to injury, not that the loyal scion of the Empire would have any idea. After the exchange was over, he turned round to face Fynn, his face darkened and featureless under the hood.

"You can't keep running into them like that. Bad Opsec." He peered around to see if anyone else was watching. He proceeded to speak to her in a hushed tone and sure hoped they knew what he was talking about. "Have you found a way offworld?"

Last edited:

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Izoshi Izoshi | Thane Thane | Fynn Dayemi | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale | Keiran Varn Keiran Varn

N5cG5gd.png
Only a blaster pistol, and a duffel bag full of thermal detonators and other necessary tools were on his person. No carbine or rifle to make his appearance suspicious for Imperial personnel to interrogate him. This was a personal clandestine operation, not even approved by the Select Committee or the Emperor although nowadays Djorn operated in the dark with little trust in his subordinates and superiors. A known authority figure in COMPNOR and in High Command, and all his approved covert missions were on file for them review; but he said revealed nothing what “side hustles” he did.

He was ready to draw his weapon upon a Sturmpioneer if need be. Shooting down a fellow Imperial, but they served the machinations of the Warlord of Presfbelt. Ideals too radical for his own…ironic as his own were on that side of spectrum. Particle beam blaster pistol, enough to incapacitate armored combatants in one shot.

But he was looking more than one shot.

A hand reached for a thermal detonator in his bag, finally coming across a squad of soldiers that were in a street questioning civilians. It was ideal for him; the perfect setup. A rebel killing and wounding Imperial soldiers at what cost? Bringing civilians out into the fight as collateral damage? Very heroic and a terrible spotlight for this resistance.

The detonator was primed and thrown at his target. Civilians and soldiers alike would be harmed from its radius. They would have enough time to gasp in shock before silenced by the explosion. The explosion erupted, damaging whatever it touched be it an object or subject. Another tragedy to be covered by the media, bringing more fear into the population and have their opinions twisted by their reality. Snake paced away from the scene, no emotion on his face as he walked further away from his crime.

He was going to hell, but it would be worth it.

Fynn Dayemi

F

hehh.png

WATER SLEEPS | TWILIGHT COMPANY | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Keiran Varn Keiran Varn
divider.png

Fynn eyed the buckethead as he took slow, confused steps away, then turned a suspicious gaze towards the jedi. He was a soldier, too- but she hadn't forgotten all the headlines only a short time ago. Nodding, she threw a thumb over her shoulder.

"Squad has a transport arranged. Shuttle will land at the dead zone. We gotta keep the imps busy long enough for them to get out of the city."

An unmistakable beep pierced her ears. Her eyes flew over, to another stormtrooper squadron down the block.

"Down!"

Just like the training scenarios on Balmorra. With swiftness, her arm swept to Keiran's soldier, pulling him to the floor with her. The explosion was both deafening and captivating. Clouds of orange and yellow burst from the small, blinking device, indiscriminate- soldier or civilian, imperial or rebel, death came for all. Against the storm of fire, only a single shadow walked away unscathed. Fynn tensed in realization.

"Change of plans."
The Captain stood, wiping the dust from the scrape on her face.

The blaster greeted her with the warmth of an old friend as she pulled it from the holster at her hip. The focus on her objective did not merit a spare glance for her partner as she broke into pursuit.​

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CENTARES
Fynn Dayemi | Izoshi Izoshi | Thane Thane | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo | Jan Beroya Jan Beroya | Sharad Dhavale Sharad Dhavale | Keiran Varn Keiran Varn | Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

N5cG5gd.png
The cost of victory and domination. At what lengths he’d go to accomplish that? Where was the line drawn? Would he sell his soul just get what he wanted? This crusade and lifelong path of war already took his left eye and left arm, what harm would there be if he cut open his chest and give up his heart? It was hard to imagine how someone could commit such atrocities, but it was easy and simple when exposed to it too many times.

Rinse and repeat, and start off young with indoctrination methods to get a teenager aiming a blaster at someone without questioning his orders. The ideal and perfect soldier.

But even then, there still was some emotion in Snake. They were just repressed and drowned out; harboring most traits of sociopaths.

The Imperial assumed he was safe, slowing down his steps and walking calmly to his next location. A warehouse to rest up for the night and to review all newly acquired data to help conclude this operation. There would be a change of plans when suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. Someone running towards him.

“Shit.”

He wasn’t fast enough to prevent being spotted. His hand went to unholster his blaster pistol and took a quick glance to see who was behind him, before firing one shot with lousy aims. Enough to send a message to back off as he ran around the corner and…

“Fuck’s sake.”

…a dead end. Only thing he could do now was fight or maybe try to reason with his pursuer.

“The hell do you want?” He called out to the stranger, awaiting for their response to see how he should act next.

Fynn Dayemi

F

hehh.png

WATER SLEEPS | TWILIGHT COMPANY | Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Keiran Varn Keiran Varn
divider.png
"Nowhere to run, scum?"

The pantoran had rounded the corner with her blaster raised, the heavy thumps of footsteps giving chase fading as she came face to face with her target. Distant wails of a transport's siren grew closer as they raced to the scene the pair had just ran from. It was that melancholic warning that granted clarity. His capture was ideal, but naive- soon there would be soldiers swarming the location where their only exit let out. Even in the best-case scenario, she had still sent her squad to the extraction point, and it would be days before she got out herself. She couldn't hold a prisoner. The rebellion deserved anything, and his death was all she had to give.

"Drop your weapon!"

The snarl held all the anger and desire for retaliation that rushed against a cracking dam. They were not the enemy; she was not judge, jury, and executioner. The needless death of a single soldier would not stop the Empire, nor would it aid their cause.

"Who gave the tip? Who gave the order?" She demanded. "And don't think about crying for help, 'cause I swear on my father's grave you'll go down with me, imp."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom