Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Out Racket

Sprockette

S
Rainbow Flowers said:
You can carry the bags >.>
Too much work.

Ordo said:
Who let the purple squirrel in? *picks up their bags*
-.- ... I am not a squirrel, but I will let that one slide this time since you are helping with the bags.

@[member="Sprockette"]

I love the mentality because while creating the species I made it that those of us that left our home world were not right in a certain, Drastic, way. So there is no returning to the home world. Society won't allow you back home because when you leave the corruption that forced you to leave only grows stronger within the heart. But RacMeer cannot be force sensitive at all. They are deeply connected to their society and the happenings of people that they do not see the 'mistical voodoo white smoke touching everyone' that everyone talks about. That's the only thing I do ask of anyone who asks to create a RacMeer is that they are not force sensitive.

I'm trying to find the Racmeer info I wrote but after moving three times it's becoming a problem in my life.....

Sprockette

S
Racket said:
@[member="Sprockette"]

I love the mentality because while creating the species I made it that those of us that left our home world were not right in a certain, Drastic, way. So there is no returning to the home world. Society won't allow you back home because when you leave the corruption that forced you to leave only grows stronger within the heart. But RacMeer cannot be force sensitive at all. They are deeply connected to their society and the happenings of people that they do not see the 'mistical voodoo white smoke touching everyone' that everyone talks about. That's the only thing I do ask of anyone who asks to create a RacMeer is that they are not force sensitive.

I'm trying to find the Racmeer info I wrote but after moving three times it's becoming a problem in my life.....
This is why I told you to provide me with the information ahead of time. I have yet to receive it from you.

Rambo.gif
Is this mom?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom