Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Out for Goober Fish

Ra'a'mah Numare, currier and purveyer of sometimes questionable items has been hired by a one Stardust Raxis to carry some cargo for her. They are meeting on Naboo. Stardust had contacted her just a few days ago, explaining what she needed and convinced Ra to join her there.

She brings her ship for a landing at the large and grand spaceport, looking around at the surrounding countryside and is still shocked at just how many planets have so much green. Growing up on Coruscant, there just was not any.

Ra pilots her ship expertly into the designated docking bay and shuts it down. Making confident flips of the switches and panels until she heard it power down. She climbs out of the pilot seat, wondering if she should aquire a droid or maybe see about hiring somebody to join her. It would make flying the ship that much easier. In all honesty, there should be four crew for the ship to be flown to its best. However, taking on three others would be out of the question.

Not wasting time pondering much, Ra quickly changed into a blue shirt and black pants. These she tucked into her boots and made sure her weapons were secure. Ra did not expect hostilities, but she had been caught surprised before and wouldn't let that happen again. Lastly, she threw her cloak on and exited her ship. Closing the ramp behind her, Ra headed in the direction of where Stardust had told her to come.

The shear beauty of Naboo could not be expierenced until one was actually on the ground. The grand statues and buildings, displaying wealth and power. Ra probably looked like a tourist as she craned her head around, trying to take it all in at the same time. When she started to feel slightly lost and disoriented from the looking around and wild stimulation of her senses, Ra closed her eyes and did her best to "center" herself. Opening her eyes finally, Ra looked up to find herself facing the location of where she's meeting the woman that hired her.

Taking a small breath, Ra approached the estate in front of her. She walks up the path leading to the door and raises her hand to knock. Three quick raps sound on the door and she patiently waits for the door to open.

"I'm Ra'a'mah, here to see Stardust Raxis."

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

[member="Maulkat"]
Naboo

It was a very delightful place, though even if it was in enemy territory she used it as a home away from home, a place she could come to see a nice country side without being pestered at all with the council

Also, however, she was using this place to meet someone, while she could have her people freight stuff this was a bit different from the grain and spirits usually transported, this time she was transporting herself and back with weapons...she had to start getting better weapons for the imahalyan defense force coalition she was gonna start up

A knock on her door in a quick succession followed by a name then her own, she stood as she opened the door with a kind motherly smile

ahhh there you are. I was afraid I was gonna drink some tea alone come in come in let us talk

A green skinned Twilek opens the door and Ra wondered if she was a servant as first. The woman's opening remark answered the unspoken question.

Ra nodded to [member="Stardust Raxis"] as she followed the woman in and offered her tea.

'Thank you for contacting me, Ms Raxis."

Taking the seat and tea offered, Ra looks over at the Twilek. Ra had been given enough details to know she wanted to take this job, but nothing more than she needed to know.

"This tea is wonderful. Is there anything else you wish to tell me about what I'll be transporting?"

Setting the tea on the table in front of her, Ra crosses her legs and waits patiently for Stardust to give further information.

[member="Maulkat"]

Not a problem at all. Besides it gives you some work

She sat down after she served the tea and sipped her own, around the house was a few paintimgs and vases however a few authentic blasters sat around along with saber parts

thank you it's green on my planet and I love it so I can't just not bring it here, as for your cargo it's me on the way to where we need to go and uhhh some guns coming back

Ra looked around the room as Stardust answered with what her cargo was going to be. It's to be the woman and some weapons. She sees parts of lightsabers laying around with some guns and other various weapons of war.

She sat forward slightly, looking at her client.

"Is there a chance we will be stopped? I have certain areas of my ship where I can hide clandestine items and even people if needed."

The fact there were lightsaber hilts, specifially caught the attention of Ra for she possed one, but it was broken. She had been out practicing how to use a staff, but had never held an actual real lightsaber before...at least one that worked.

if your reputation I have heard is true, then we shouldn't need to hide anything however you telling me this now allows me to do so if need be

She caught her looking at the blasters and saber parts laying around as she gave a smile and spoke again

I see you eyeing my little mess of parts and such, idly work for me actually i enjoy seeing which sabers would work and such, and on occasion I teach how to use them and depending in the person the force

Ra leaned back after speaking about her hiding compartments. She took another drink of the now cooling tea and set the cup on the table again. Her looking at the assorted weapons had been noticed by Stardust and she commented on it.

"Though I do not have it on my body, I have an item that was broken when it was given to me. It's the hilt of a double bladed lightsaber. I can only assume it is from one of my parents, but I have no proof. This cloak is the only other item I have from them."

Her hand raised slightly when she mentioned the cloak to gently touch the soft fabric. Ra's eyes following her hand.

She looks up again at Stardust after with a question, but kept it to herself.

Might one or both of her parents been force users, could she? In her staff practicing with the little trainer ball, she had been a failure, in her opinion. She still got shocked more than she blocked.

[member="Maulkat"]

She nodded As she watched her movements and words...or well listened to the words, she thought for a moment and nodded setting back

well I cam maybe attempt to fix the saber if ya like, I certainly do enjoy repairing things

Her eyes looked her over agaim, her body langue said she had a question she kept to herself, so stardust spoke

your face holds a unspoken question, care to tell of you wish?

Ra had been positive her face showed no emotion, but somehow her self imposed mask had cracked and Stardust knew she had questions. To address the first part though, Ra wasn't sure if she felt it right to allow somebody else to repair something that had been given to her already broken. Maybe she was meant to repair and get the saber working again. Though she had pretty much given up on finding out what happened when she was three, a small sliver of hope remained. Perhaps if she repaired that double bladed lightsaber, one of her parents would walk through the door or she would find a secret message left for her. No, no...that couldn't be the case.

"If I'm given the tools, I'm sure I could fix my lightsaber."

Should she voice her unspoken question? The woman in front of her obviously knows about the Force. Maybe she could tell Ra if the Force ran in her blood.

Making up her mind, Ra looked at Stardust and speaking her question.

"Well, I figure if my broken hilt did come from one of my parents, then one or both of them knew how to use the Force. I have no idea how it all works, if it's genetic or random...but if they did, then can I?"

She grabbed her tea and finished it quickly, setting the cup down on the table, maybe a litter harder than she should have and it rattled slightly as it settled into its saucer.

She listened as she looked down rubbing her chin gebtly, she idly bit her cheek in thought as she looked up to her, she could give her the tools and sucj maube advuce if she needed it

However she asked that one question she had been hiding and it seemed to hit a nerve...least star thought so, she stood as she looked out a window

I'll be honest with you ra, it is a bit if both genetics and random, my parents only had a little bit if force sensitivity and I have turned out to be quiet strong...see the force connects all things....it gives life...and it takes life, however if one of your parents praticws the force there's a good chance you may have it...only one way I can tell...if you wish so to proceed
[member="Maulkat"]

Ra watched Stardust go thoughtful and stand up to look out one of the windows of the estate. She patiently answered Ra's question about the Force.

"In other words, it more less, hit or miss. Fifty-fifty chance."

She nodded slightly after speaking and stood up to stand next to Stardust.

"For the record, my parents are dead. At least I think so."

A small sigh, the only real sign of emotion from Ra escaped her lips. Ra looked Stardust, deciding then and there to take this test and find out if she could use the Force as well.

"Yes, I would like to know if there is a chance I can use the Force."

[member="Maulkat"]

It is a very hit and miss chance, if one parent is the other isn't 50 50...however if both are 75 or better

She looked over and slightly down at her with a soft smile gently placing a hand on her shoulder

mine are, this I know for sure...

She closed her eyes and then nodded as she moved her hand as she cleared the table and put the stuff in its appropriate places before setting down

take a seat by me

Ra listened to Stardust, she was sure at least one of them used the Force. How else could she have a lightsaber hilt? She supposed it could have been a trophy from a kill or something, but her intuition said that wasn't the case.

Stardust looked down at her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder in sympathy for the loss of each other's parents. Not having been one to ever get sympathy, Ra wasn't sure how to react. Luckily the woman broke the physical contact and sat down again on the couch. Stardust motioned for Ra to take a by her which she did.

She didn't know what to expect and waited patiently for Stardust to tell her what she needed to do.

Stardust took breath as she started gathering the force, she looked to [member="Maulkat"] as she spoke

do not be alarmed about what your gonna feel, it's the only way for me

She closed her eyes the force pulling in around them, it would feel like a cold breeze with the warmth of the sun, stardust held her hand out flat, the force reach out to her like a odd breeze that went through her, stardust frowned for a minute then her eyes opened

ahhh I feel it...rhat untapped potential within you....hmmmm and a good amount I'd say

When Ra sat down next to Stardust and she told her not to be alarmed. She nodded slightly and waited patiently for something to happen.

Within moments of [member="Stardust Raxis"] closing her eyes, Ra felt a slight breeze with some hidden warmth. She shivered slightly at the chill, but kept silent through the test. Once it was complete, Stardust opened her eyes and looked at Ra. She made the simple proclamation that Ra could potentially use the force and quite a bit lying latent.

Ra sat quietly digesting the words she just heard, slightly surprised, but not entirely.

"How come I never knew or used it before?"

@Ra'a'mah
the force is like a vein of or deep in the hround, yku may pas over it seeverl times or see that bit on the surface and thinl nothimg of it beside a colorful rock, however you could use it without even a thought at all, when my parents died I was well pretty much died by thwm...my sight and head was messed up, so a doc gave me some cybernetic eyes but while he built them I started using the force without pry knowledge to see! And back then I didn't know what it was!

She said and smiled as she looked her right in the eye and sighed

some may never know and die being a force sensitive....i think you have amazing potential

@Ra'a'mah
the force is like a vein of or deep in the hround, yku may pas over it seeverl times or see that bit on the surface and thinl nothimg of it beside a colorful rock, however you could use it without even a thought at all, when my parents died I was well pretty much died by thwm...my sight and head was messed up, so a doc gave me some cybernetic eyes but while he built them I started using the force without pry knowledge to see! And back then I didn't know what it was!

She said and smiled as she looked her right in the eye and sighed

some may never know and die being a force sensitive....i think you have amazing potential

Ra fell silent again, thinking about her life. She had always won in dealings, maybe she used the force then just not knowing. Standing up again, Ra walked over to the window they had looked out of previously. With her back to her host, Ra broke the silence between them.

"How do I learn to use it, when to and all that? Are there rules I need to follow?"

Turning only partly to look at [member="Stardust Raxis"], she mostly faced the outside.

She watched her and stayed setting down, she could understand that all she had been told was a heavy load suddenly for her, she sipped her tea then looked up when she was asked a question

you'll learn from me, think of it like learning in school just a bit more difficult, as for rules only those I set...and i can train you whenever
@Ra'a'mah

Listening to the answer provided Ra nodded slightly in acceptance.

"What about my other jobs? I need to make a living somehow."

Ra motioned around the room at the various articles and at [member="Stardust Raxis"] herself.

"Of course while these are in transit, you'll be on my ship and can train there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom