Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Warwick Armani Rhonin- Sub of Dixon/Sethrak

Name: Warwick Armani Rhonin

Sex: Male

Species: Clawdite

Appearance: White skin, Red-Blonde hair below the shoulders, very skinny, a bit muscular. Can change appearance as he's a clawdite. Usually wears shorts and a jacket, or cowboy-like attire with a necklace and chain on his pants.

Story: Half Clawdite, half human, Warwick Armani Rhonin was born with the body of a human, not a clawdite. However, he does retain a few of the clawdite traits. He can change his bone structure and his skin is slightly more flexible than a human. He can't completely disguise himself though....for example, he can't look like a rodian or ewok, or hutt...only a human. He was raised in a decent family, and lived a normal life until he turned 17. When he turned 17, he began to sing, and experiment with changing his flexible vocal cords due to his Clawdite heritage. He soon discovered that he could sing at almost any pitch. For two years he learned three languages besides basic: Huttese, Rodese, and Mando'a. At the age of 20 he put together a band, "Galaxies N' Rominaras". Now he is 21 years old and travels the capitals and main planets of the galaxy, singing, partying, and on the side...spice dealing. Galaxies N' Rominaras is quickly becoming popular, and more and more scum of the galaxy (and elites looking for a high) are becoming aware of the spice deals.

Traits:

+Excellent Singer
+Athletic
+Appearance can vary slightly

-Short Temper
-Brash
-Drug and drink addict

OOC: Obviously this is supposed to be William Axl Rose, from Guns N' Roses with a twist (Axl wasn't a shapeshifting drug dealer). Please tell me if that isn't allowed, I don't plan on using this account too much, but I feel that it will certainly add some flavor to posts that would otherwise consist of a few gunslingers, a diplomat, a jedi, and maybe a super powerful alien. In other words, it's a bit of a joke, but it is also well thought out and can be useful/productive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom