Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Y'know where you are!? You're in the galaxy, baby!

"....You gonna dieeeeeeee!"
"Welcome to the Fungal! We got spice n' drinks,
we got every thing you want, honey we got the things!
Fungal, welcome to the fungal!
Gonna take you to
K-k-k-k-Kashyyyk!
Muah, I wanna hear the beasts!"

The music slows

"When you die
You never
Never wanta go down
So down
So down!

Whaaaaoooooh oh oh!"

The song continued, end with a grunt, followed by thunderous applause.

Later that day the band packed up, ready to leave the planet of Coruscant. While they packed, Warwick Rhonin had business to attend to....and by business, he meant spice trading. Courscant was a toss up....the politicians always wanted some spice, and they payed majorly, buying in bulk. In the lower levels, there were hundreds of buyers but they bought very little, and they didn't have the credits to pay full price. Typically Warwick tried to hit both parties, but today he was in a hurry. Not that he minded being late. He was late all the time. He just didn't have the patience today. Therefore, two or three big names would buy from him and he'd leave.

A few hours later

3400 credits...250 creds per 2 pounds. 28 pounds sold. 45 sandwich sized blocks. He had them in a guitar case, handing them off to the politicians as they shook his hand. Now he was simply waiting for one more buyer. Apparently the political machine was running late. He was taking Warwick's time. Unbelievable. The singer was giving his time, and his reputation for this politician and the politician dared make him wait. Warwick decided to give him three more standard minutes.....

His ears were still rining after the concert. Listening to music was something he had done since he was a child, but never had he been to a concert. So when one of his favorite bands was in town, he had to go. It was an experience that he will never forget. Some of his favorite songs still played through his head. Welcome to the Fungal, Knockin' on Heaven's Stargate, and Paradise Sithy.

As he was walking down the street heading back to his ship something made him stop in his tracks. In front of him stood the lead singer, just out on the street. What was he doing out here? Shouldn't he be on his Tour Corvette? That was besides the point, it was really him! Heading toward the man's direction he saw the guitar case he had. Awesome! What if that was the gutair that he used?

Walking up to the man he stood a few feet away, not wanting to startle him.

"Hi, um, I was just at your concert and I got to say, I'm a huge fan. I've been listening to you guys for the longest time. If it's um, not too much to ask for, may I have you sign this?"

Reaching into his bag he pulled out a poster of the band, one he purchased at the concert. It would be amazing if he could sign it. But still in the back of his mind sat a thought.

What is he doing out here?

Warwick Armani Rhonin Warwick Armani Rhonin

The man had taken Warwick off guard. He wasn't a politician, and he wanted an autograph. No harm there. Warwick gave him a quick nod and pulled out a high-quality pen to sign the poster.

Warwick A. Rhonin-Lead singer, G N' R

"Appreciate you showing support. Come back again, we're thinking of releasing a new song soon" Warwick said, as he silently considered offering spice to the man. He didn't look like a druggie, he was too clean, and well dressed, yet he obviously wasn't a politician. Why was he hanging with the higher-ups? Was he security? Warwick chose to make a quick but not-so-obvious escape. He could always run if he felt the need.

"If you'll excuse me, I gotta run. The band will kill me if I'm late." A lie. He ran the band, no chance of him being in trouble with the others. Lying was easy, especially if you happened to be a superstar. Nobody would question him. With those words he gave a nod to the man, and began to walk away.

Unbeknownst to Warwick, he forgot his "guitar".

The lead singer wrote out his signature on the poster. He couldn't be live this was actually happening. It was like the best day ever. Thanking the man profusely the rolled the poster back up very carefully, then setting it in his bag.

The man said that he needed to get back to the band. Perfectly fine, probably on their way to the next concert. Thanking the man again he took off somewhat quickly in the other direction. He watched as the man ran off. Seemed a little odd. But looking down he noticed something bad. On the ground sat his gutair case. Nerf.

Grabbing the case he took off running after the man, yelling his name.

"Warwick! Hey Warwick, wait!"

Many people stared at him as he ran by, most likely thinking he was a crazy fan. Not even looking in there direction he used some of his force energy to speed up his running, trying to catch the man.

"Hey Warwick, you forgot your case!"

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Warwick stopped, looking back at the man. Blast. He had forgotten the "guitar". Hopefully the fan didn't know the weight of a guitar vs the weight of some spice, of course some spice was just a block or two so it'd be light. Just great.

Play it cool, Warwick. Play it cool. The singer thought to himself. The worse thing that could happen was the man thought it was odd and Warwick would lie again. Maybe he wouldn't think anything of it? It's just some spice, local authorities may get upset but apart from that he'd be fine.

He approached the man, nodding he said
"Thanks, I'd hate to lose that one. Pretty expensive." Now all he had to do was turn...and walk away....

His eyes watched as Warwick grabbed the guitar case, almsot in a hurry. Something wasn't right. Just as the singer turned to walk away something told him to figure out what was going on.

"Hey, you know, since I am here, can I look at your guitar? I have always loved the design of it."

What he wanted to see was the case open up and reveal the guitar. But he knew that wasn't going to be the outcome. The case had felt light, even for a special guitar.

He just wanted to know what was happening, that was all.

"This son of a-

No, Warwick....he's just a fan. All you gotta do is nicely explain that you've gotta go. Don't even think about the spice. Not a single thought...."

The star thought to himself, as he once again turned to face the fan. He took a closer look, making sure this wasn't a security officer of some kind. Actually....it could be. Not good. If he was arrested here, he could kiss thousands of credits goodbye. Panic crept in...no way would he let this man get him. He would run, get hidden, change his face, and leave.

And so he sprinted toward the man, preparing to ram into him with his shoulder. As he did, he pulled his headband over his mouth, hoping to not be recognized by the crowds around him.

He could probably make a song outta this..."out ta get me" or something. It'd be about the authorities always trying to arrest him. Placing spice in his guitar case, ransacking his stuff. Who knows? But they won't catch him. It'd feel good if he made it a song, too...cuz he'd been keeping it inside for so
freakin long!

He was expecting the man to just simply open up the guitar case, killing all of his suspicion. They would have a laugh then go on with their lives.

What he was not expecting was Warwick to charge at him, elbow as a shield. Quickly he jumped out of the way as the man began too take off. Okay this wasn't right. Was this actually the singer? Or just phoney?

Reaching out with the force he tried to grab ahold of the man's leg. Hopefully it would stop him.

"Hey, c'mon now. We don't have to do this!"

Last edited:
What the heck was that? His momentum turned against him as he was tugged backwards. As he fell, he dropped the guitar case. The spice bricks fell out as the case opened. Blast!

Warwick kept his face changed so much that he was unrecognizable. His only hope now was to pose as a fake, and hope the guard would go easy on him. Or he could fight his way out of it and hope there weren't many other guards around. He liked the latter idea more. He slowly got up, and put his hands over his head in "surrender".

"Alright, I give up, I'm a spice trader posing as Warwick Rhonin." He said, slowly approaching the man. Once he was close enough, he quickly threw a right hook, throwing all of his strength into it. If it hit, he'd be able to run, maybe find a bar or something. If it missed, he'd have to fight someone that he had no idea if he could beat.

So this wasn't the real Warwick. He had been lied to. Dang, that sucked. It meant the signed poster in his bag was fake too. He watched as the man put his hands up as a surrender. After he confessed to being a spice trader.

"Hey man, you do you. All I want to know is why yo..."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw the fist come flying at him. Hopping to the right he almost fully missed it, but the fist hit him square in the shoulder. Wow the man hit hard. After being knocked a few steps back he rubbed his shoulder, trying to stop the bruising.

"So this is how you want to play it, huh?"

Pressing his finger onto his right forearm the fake skin retracted, reaching his robotic replacement. This should get interesting.

His hit landed...obviously hurting the man but not enough to knock him out.

Warwick wished he had waited, as the man apparently wasn't a guard. He had started to say "you do you" but it was too late now. What's worse, the man had a metal hand. If Warwick was hit, it'd hurt like a horn through his gut. Fortunately, Warwick always wore some sort of ring, or sharp necklace. In this case, he had some sort of metal knuckles in his pocket.

Quickly he slipped them on his dominant hand, and prepared to strike the man again. This time, if it hit, it'd be enough for Warwick to run. Probably. Hopefully.

Getting into a street fight with a spice dealer posing as Warwick Rhonin. Unfortunately, he had done weirder things.

As he reared back, preparing to hit the poser he saw the man slip on some metal knuckles. Now that would not feel good. Making sure he was more careful, he thought out his next attack. With a small push of the force he hoped to set the man off balance. Not waiting to see how the man reacted he curled his robotic hand into a fist, aiming for the man's rib cage.

He wasn't trying to kill the man, but he wasn't too happy with him either.

Before his fist hit the man, Warwick was thrown back. It was as if he was pushed by a gust of wind. The feeling of standing in a ship when it suddenly hit the brakes. Obviously his hit missed as he tried to regain his balance.

Then a metal hand hit him in the ribs. He bent over immediately. Warwick was a skinny man..there was little cushion to protect the ribs, and this was a metal hand. It was all he could do to not collapse completely. He couldn't contain a groan of pain and a gasp for breath. The pain wasn't in one place, it was his whole chest. Every breath hurt. Had the man collapsed Warwick's lungs somehow? Surely not.

Using his defenseless position, Warwick pretended to recover, just to bend over again. It was partially real, but he had forced the movement in order to do one thing: Spit on the face of the attacker. Maybe it'd land, maybe not. Even if it did, it was simply an effort to buy time while he recovered from the crushing blow.

Wow the hit hurt.

The metal hand hit the man's ribs straight on. It didn't feel powerful enough to break his bones, but he wouldn't be suprised if they were. He wasn't one to back down from a fight, especially against phoneys. The faker bent over, clutching his side. Just standing there he watched as the man tried to recover.

Spit hit him square in his cheek. Disgusted, he turned away and wiped his face. That was just uncalled for.

"You want another hit from this thing?"

Using his right finger he pointed at his metal hand, warning the man. A small crowd started to watch. Which wasn't good.

"So who are you really?"

As he expected, the pain didn't fade. He stood, hunched over slightly, but not so much that he'd be defenseless.

He struggled to keep the false face on through the pain. The man had asked who he was, which was certainly not good. Did he see the disguise, had it worn off? It felt the same, but...maybe it had?

It was one of those situations where everything was fine, but your mind jumps to conclusions and makes you think something's off. In his mind, he wasn't sure if the disguise was still there or not. He needed to act quickly. He knew that. But instead of acting quickly, he acted in a paranoid way.

"What does it matter who I am? I'm a scammer, I posed as Warwick, I enjoyed the attention. I thought you were a guard. Are you? If you aren't, lets leave it at that. We'll never see each other again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom