Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlord Rank Tag / Badge

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd like to compliment the admin / mod team for the awesome job they're doing with this site and the community for making this place alive.

Given the prominence of warlords both within the Expanded Universe / Legends and the new Disney Canon, I'd like to suggest the addition of a warlord rank badge. I believe that the existing "conqueror" one is more of an adjective / attribute, better suited to signify the achievement of conquering territory / ships, than one suited for the profession / occupation of warlord.

Warlords are heads of state or quasi-autonomous high-ranking politicians who are also military leaders and typically operate outside and independently of existing government structures. Often, warlords are rogue officials who have gathered a personal military force, which they use for personal conquest and the advancement of their own individual goals. A warlord does not necessarily need to be a conqueror, as he or she may simply lead a nomadic force which travels around and loots / raids places.

If it helps, I already have a warlord rank badge made, which I use in my signature and will also post it here. Whatever your decision, thank you for giving this post the consideration and for taking the time to look at my proposal.

HAwNDK6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom