Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Warehouse!

"The others don't know what they're missing" she said, confident in her assessment of him as a pretty great guy. She nodded happily "Yeah, you won't need that suit for decorations anymore. When we're done, this is going to be the most homely ship on Nar Shaddaa!" While her tone remained happy, Ciel realised that she was no longer on Nar Shaddaa, the planet which she had grown up on. In some sense, she missed the dirty streets of her home with all buzz of a mega city. This ship was, by contrast quiet, clean and sterile - one thing remained the same, however, it was filled with tech thingies which she didn't understand. Doing a slight curtsy - still not going low enough to be at the same height as him - she let out a "Thank you" as he gave her permission to find stuff to work out with. His words about finding something she liked and giving it a go caused her mind to race. The only thing she really liked on the ship was him. Maybe? Yes. Jacques didn't look too heavy and would serve as an excellent weight. At some point, she'd have to try him out.

Listening to him tell her about his failures in cooking made her feel bad. The poor guy had probably gone without any real food for weeks if not months. Meanwhile, she was used to consuming multiple times more food than the average human on a daily basis. "I'll cook for you" she said confidently whilst putting a heavy hand on his shoulder. Just then, she remembered his condition and quickly removed it. "Blast it!" she said as she leaned in closer to him, taking a careful look at his shoulder. "I didn't break anything, did I? I'm sorry, Jacques - I will keep it in mind in the future." she said, feeling bad for putting him at risk like that.

He maintained her cheer as he kept praising her. It was quite some time ago that she had a day as great as this one. Maybe she was blushing - at this point, her bliss made it really hard for her to notice any of it. He didn't seem to mind where she put his stuff much and she decided to just do as he recommended later.

He was surprised by her question. Clarifying, Ciel said "You know, how easily to you break?" When he finally seemed to understand her, he spoke in a way which ensured that she wouldn't understand him. Blinking hard twice, she looked at him as he spoke, waiting for him to stop. Looking down at him, she expectantly waited for him to provide him with a translation. A lot of silent, non-verbal, communication seemed to be happening between them as he soon gave her the simple version. A great smile appeared as he told her that hugs were nice. She looked down at him, obviously happy and excited. The girl then took a deep breath, quickly calming herself down - something she usually did when she was about to make a hit on a rival gang or collect debts. She then took a step forth and carefully wrapped her left arm around his waist and had the right one reach around his shoulder to have her hand touch the back of his head. Carefully and as gently as she could, Ciel pulled him closer and leaned the top of her head against his whilst allowing him to rest his head on her upper chest.

Jacques Filamino

Jacques Filamino

J
"Oh, well, um thanks." He wasn't how else to take that. He never let people get this close usually. He glanced up at her, giving a small nod. "Glad you think so. But yea, spice this place up to your liking, just try and keep it free of tripping hazards." He certainly hadn't expected the small curtsy, but given her size and just her in general, found it absolutely adorable. "Hey, it's no issue. If you're gonna be protecting me I'd prefer you to not get bored." Which was true, but hey, that was up to her how she entertained herself.

He was a tad taken aback by her offer to cook for him, did she not realize she was adding onto things he had never included as part of their deal? Well, either way, he wasn't about to complain. "Well, if you really don't mind, I'd appreciate it." She attempted to pat him on the shoulder, and seeing the movement come he did the opposite of brace himself, he'd just stumble with the momentum. His plan worked, as while he felt his bones screaming at him to stop screwing around, he managed to not break anything. He winced as he caught himself, taking in a breath before shaking his head. "Hey, yea, I'm good. Didn't break nothing." He assured her, waving it off like she didn't almost destroy his back. she leaned in closer, perhaps trying to look over any injury she might have caused, but thankfully there wasn't one. Which was good, because he was near his limit for what all he could inject into himself for today; he'd probably have to tell her about that, only three injections per week.

He tried to be more helpful with his explanation, though how much it would help he wasn't sure. The simple version would probably do better, as those doe eyes she was giving him seemed to be begging for more info. "It depends. As long as the pressure is applied slowly, it's not a big deal. It's the sudden impacts that really do it, a slow but tight squeeze for example is fine." He wasn't sure why she was asking truth be told, but when she wrapped him up in a hug, he was thrown for a loop. Being held so close to her, he wasn't quite sure what to do with his hands, so he moved to embrace her in a similar manner, his fingers brushing across her neck as he held onto the corner of her neck. He didn't realize just how massive her hands were until he felt her nearly engulf his head with just the palm of her hand. This was rather nice, especially as he found himself being placed almost directly onto her bosom. He could get used to this sort of thing.

/end thread

C Ciel Rivage

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom