Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IrpLwPg.png

B R I N G I N G_R E B I R T H_T O_T H E_M A W

FINAL DAWN
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS

As Sularen had anticipated, the Battle of Metellos ended in defeat for the Brotherhood of the Maw, a clear sign that the Shadowhand Operation drawn up by Darth Mori, Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis and Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren was doomed to fail. Even though the Maw had managed to acquire certain resources to further sustain it's campaign in the Core Worlds, it had failed to regain the momentum with their enemies poised to strike against the Maw Corridor once more now that the tensions with the Empire had seemingly calmed down after the events of New Alderaan, Ilum and Dorin. With the Alliance now threatening to strike against his holdings in the Core Worlds and the Maw once more forced on the defensive, the High Regent of the Final Dawn decided to take matters in his own hands in order to turn the tides of war once more.

However unlike, Mori and her minions, Sularen's intended strategy would be flawless rejecting the aggressive and brute-force strategies long-employed by the Maw in favor for a careful precise operation designed to slowly pick the Galactic Alliance apart piece by piece and exploit their own weaknesses in order to shift the war back in the Maw's favor. In order to carry out this plan however, the High Regent required the support of certain elements of the Maw, as his own efforts to rejuvenate the Final Dawn had stagnated which would prevent him from carrying out such an operation independently. As such, invitations had been sent to various Warlords within the Maw in order to set the stage for Sularen's envisioned military confederation. If the High Regent had his way, he would end up at the head of a powerful military force that would ensure the success of his grand plan.

Thus seated within an empty conference room within the Sissiri Command Center, the High Regent awaited the arrival of his guests in order to begin the conference. Today, he would gain control over a considerable portion of the Maw's Military Strength. Tomorrow, he would be at the head of one of the greatest military campaigns in recent galactic history, that would dwarf Solipsis's famous Push to the Core and turn the tides of the Second Great Hyperspace War in the Maw's favor. The beginning of the High Regent's much deserved resurgence.

dCmzy6F.png

"An Empire of Shadow made of Ash and Blood our Crusade is not yet done."

Tags: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran

Max's blue eyes looked over what seemed like an overwhelming amount of information on various screens all around her. She was trying to comprehend it all and memorize as much of it as she could. How The Former Empress of Teta Dyans Keto Dyans Keto had collected so much data on the Maw and it's various in groups was astonishing. Names, background information, and even battle information all nearly complete. Most people had only seen the crusade and military side of the Krath but they always did their best work in the shadows collecting knowledge and information. As she poured over the seemingly endless list of information a beep followed by a second beep and then third came over the comm system of newly restored Desolation which had served as Dyans flag ship.

Max took a couple of deep breaths and then with a wave of her hand the monitor screens went dark. She looked down and straightened her black and gold military uniform the colors of the Tetan Empire and Krath. Max was the voice of Krath now a voice for the Emperor in the shadows who had not made there presence known yet. Until they did Max had been chosen to be the figure head of the Tetan empire and the Krath. Max knew how to lead she had once been an Imperial warlord of Balmorra. It was strange though leading a people that were not her own. Not being a Tetan somedays made her job a thousand times more difficult.

She turned away from the now dead monitor screens and looked to a Throne in the center of the room she was in aboard the Desolation. She peered at that throne for a long time a throne which the Empress had sat in before her demise on Empress Teta. The throne was very ornate obsidian and silver in color with jewels encrusted along its upper Palmette and along the sides of the arms. After staring at it for a moment thinking how it was something truly built for a royal, she moved to it and sat down in it. Once more straightening her military uniform and sitting up very postured in the throne.

Shen then placed each of her arms on the arm rests and then tapped one of several small buttons built into he arms of the chair that you would notice unless you sat in the throne so well-crafted and hidden. As she hit the button a Holo Image of her appeared in Sissiri Command Center at the table in the seat she was assigned. She looked about for a moment before speaking. "I am Grand Admiral Sinn of the Tetan Empire and acting Regent. I'm sorry I can not be there in person but since the fall of Empress Teta and the death of the Empress Dyans Keto I have a lot duties to tend to at the moment." Max spoke in a thick posh high Imperial accent. Her tone was emotionless almost cold but had a commanding presence to it.

Max crossed her legs as she introduced herself and she gave a slight head bow to the High Regent of the Final Dawn Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen . Though she knew some might question how a foreigner came to be the acting head of the Tetan Empire she was forbidden from mentioning the Emperor in the Shadows sworn to secrecy. "Know the Tetan Empire does take this meeting with Death's Hand and Final Dawn in high regard. We are keen on reestablishing ourselves with in the Maw again and working on what that might look like." The Tetan Empire and Krath had suffered probably the most losses on Empress Teta out of all the Maw forces and they were much smaller then they had been when the crusade for the core had started. Also trusted in the Maw itself was waning with in Krath and Tetans that had supported it early on.

Last edited:
1ST POST
KQmAzHU.png

AA7qjaJ.png

WAR & REBIRTH
AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY

KQmAzHU.png

Qso1KOR.jpg

THE_BLOODHOUND
TRIBAL-WARLORD OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

WARDEN OF RHIGAR & MAR'ZAMBUL
GRANDMASTER OF THE TRI-LUNAR CLIQUE
ztvK5s6.png

Tags: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Max Sinn Max Sinn Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

kXmxRsp.png

kXmxRsp.png

CLASHING SHADOWS II: BETTER THE DEVIL... - PART 1
image.png
ORBITAL SPHERE, HOVERING OVER NORTHERN POLAR AXIS,
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS (SPRING 878 ABY)

Where, oh, where are the Final Dawn planning to punch out next?
I can't help but ponder-

I can't help but think they might be going in the right direction this time.

Taking a plundered, obsolete Super Star-Destroyer (dating back to the Siege of Noris on account of it's localised registration) from Mar'Zambul's shipyard with Darkhans keeping in lockstep with their leader, the Bloodhound embarked to find the one who had been,"Helping", both his best warriors and Thomas himself against the customs of their budding marauder-culture. Embarking to seek the one who had been trying to call him away from building the wonder in his dreams, embarking to seek the one who wished to distract him from preparing for war on two fronts, Barran was far from impressed with this Marlon Sularen initially. But as Barrans are known to be, the one-eyed Woad's temperament often simmered just as quickly as it flared up, and more often than not, cooled to coherent, calmly extents by the time his outbursts ceased.

It had always been this way for Thomas, even in his years as a young, soldiering Laird of the Free-State's very own Fighting First Division.

But if they intend to veer in the wrong direction-
So help me, Rebirth. I will force them in the right direction.

No longer was the concept of Exegol-led expansion viable, or at least, not as far Barran saw it in the grand scheme of things, and certainly not whilst the bad blood continued to intensify between the denizens of Exegol and Mar'Zambul. Schismatic splits of these sorts never amounted to anything green, sunny or positive for that matter, and for as long as there were factions within yet to make up their minds on which way to turn, the safety of all involved would make for pitiful cohesion between tribes in the Maw's many wars on the Core Worlders. However, despite his clear disdain for all the Final Dawn represented, the Bloodhound knew that these differences could be set aside on the ground at the very least, and in times of bloodshed and madness, the need for the rogue-Imperial presence would no doubt become a necessity in the following years.

After all, the renegade Mawite's father was still perceived to be making Fel's Empire as militarily powerful as possible - and sometimes all it takes is a legion to nullify the strengths of another.

'You know what, Dreamer? Kark the Holo-call.... I want to talk to these individuals in person.'
With all the Five Falchions laughing in response around him, they knew what this meant, as only a Barran could carry enough sly cunning to see through lies, deception and ulterior motives of almost any sort, understanding it as their leader making a conscious decision to veer as far from error as possible. The Bloodhound was playing the beginnings of a very dangerous game, and the five Darkhans were all well-aware of what the cost of error could have caused in such times as the Second Great Hyperspace War, and in the collective desire to fulfil a new dream of the Maw, defeat was no longer an option.

Not for the Bloodhound.

Not for Mar'Zambul.
By the time Thomas reached the conference hall's entrance doors, the guards were already aware of his presence and standing to one side almost as soon as Barran was identified on approach, passing word to the speakers inside that the last attendee on the list had arrived in the exact moment they laid their hands on the doors to push them open, slightly bowing their heads in customary respect towards the one-eyed Woad. They were just soldiers after all, and the Bloodhound could neither find fault or reason to baulk in it, and to take his mind even farther from the minor gesture between tribes, the stern, unflinching stare of Sularen was the first thing Barran saw when he stepped into the dim, low-lying light of the conference room. And within a flash, within the non-existent blink of any attendee's eye, Thomas had gotten the measure of the mind - and the true measure of Marlon from within the depths of his soul.

'To all in attendance, I extend my greetings on behalf of the Scar Hounds. Reaching out exclusively to individual tribes is a bold choice in almost every capacity, an' for this, you have my undivided attention for the duration of our little meeting - regardless of the outcome.'

Resonating with a rage of which the Bloodhound found himself surprised to have known in some form already, though differing noticeably with deathless motivations which contrasted the undying nature of his own. Even through the course of the Bloodhound's greetings to the other, Marlon's eyes would unblinkingly watch the Marauder's every move, getting the measure of his counterpart's mind and demeanour alike for as long as Thomas remained in clear view. However, little did the Bloodhound know that everyone else had been studying his entrance almost every part as cautiously, almost completely unaware that his presence alone was almost entirely new to the people around him, but when Barran eventually sat down and rested his back with relatively straight posture, he thought it pertinent to at least address the host before silencing himself for the sake of the proceedings.
'Good to finally meet you in person, Lord Marlon. To what, or rather - to whom do I owe my curiosity this time?'

ztvK5s6.png

KQmAzHU.png

IrpLwPg.png

B R I N G I N G_R E B I R T H_T O_T H E_M A W

FINAL DAWN
NAJRA-VA, UNKNOWN REGIONS

"Sir, your guests have arrived" a voice said through the comms. "Very well, bring them in" Sularen responded. "Right away sir." the voice responded before terminating the transmission. Soon enough, a holographic image would appear in one of the conference room's empty seats. It was Max Sinn, Grand Admiral of the Tetan Navy and the acting regent of the Tetan Empire-in-exile. Dyans Keto's demise was quite unfortunate, as even though she had her differences with the High Regent the Krath and the Final Dawn shared similar ambitions in the Core and having both subgroups work together would be extremely beneficial especially in advancing the agenda of each of them separately.

"Ah, Grand Admiral Sinn. How nice of you to join us. The Death of Empress Keto was quite unfortunate, although it serves as a reminder of the threat that we all face, in the form of a foe that seeks to annihilate us all. Nevertheless it's nice to see that the Tetan Empire still remains and we do look forward to work with your people in order to ensure that Keto's death wasn't in vain." Sularen said. The Krath and the Tetan Empire would prove to be valuable allies in Sularen's future efforts and with the loss of their only main territorial holdings and their Empress they were more keen on collaborating with the Final Dawn in order to reclaim what they had lost, only facilitating the High Regent's plans.

Following the arrival of Grand Admiral Sinn was Thomas Barran, the First-Born Son of the current Lord-Regent of the Empire Erskine Barran and Mawite Warlord at the head of the Scar Hounds Tribe having succeeded the notorious Mawite Warlord known as The Mongrel who priviously led the Scar Hounds before him. Unlike the Bloodsworn and the Crimson Hands, who were openly hostile towards Sularen and had made it clear that they sought to seize power within the Brotherhood for themselves, the Scar Hounds in Sularen's view were more reserved as the High Regent knew little of Barran's true intentions even with the vast amount of intel regarding the various subgroups of the Maw at his disposal.

As the Warlord took his seat and finished speaking, Sularen proceeded to respond to Barren's comments towards the High Regent. "Likewise, Mr. Barran." Sularen then pressed a button on the table which opened yet another channel to the command center of the installation. "Rackham, what's the status on our third guest?" Sularen inquired. "It seems that he has not arrived yet." the voice on the other side said. "Interesting." Sularen said to himself before shifting his focus to Sinn and Barran. "It seems that our last guest, Khamul Kryze is running late. Would you both prefer if we wait for his arrival first or going straight to business without him?" Sularen suggested.

Considering he was seeking to form a Military Confederation under his leadership, it was imperative that Sularen presented himself as an open-minded individual willing to occasionally take the advice of his allies and subordinates if they could prove to be beneficial to his cause. Doing so would create an atmosphere of trust and understanding between the individuals present which was exactly what Sularen needed if his planned Confederation were to remain a cohesive force in the face of strong opposition from it's foes. Thus the High Regent waited for the response from Sinn and Barran, eager to hear what they had to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom