Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public War of the Underworld | WOTU Primer Discussion

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂

Welcome to WOTU, War of the Underworld. Following the previous discussion, I'm inviting the following gangs, scums, villainy, criminals, gangsters, etc. to this event:

Minor Factions
Kraken Coalition
Crimson Dawn
The Family
Bounty Hunter's Guild
Darkwire

Major Factions
Hutt Consortium | Moving in on Underworld turf/corpo turf.
Galactic Alliance | Owner of the planet, largest army/government force.

EVERYONE is invited, of course, but I want to keep MAJOR FACTION involvement minimal. Really, the only ones who have business being here are the GA and the HSC. I can see the Enclave joining too, if they wanted, but I wanted to keep this a mini-event and just focus on MINOR FACTIONS.

Right now I'm planning the thread for the 24th of August, so if you're on the fence, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET INVOLVED.

"But that's so long"

THERE'S SO MUCH YOU CAN DO THOUGH.

DENON CODEX LOCATIONS.

TECHNOLOGY UPDATES.

LORE UPDATES.

PROM NIGHT WITH THE MANDALORIANS.

PLEASE GOD.

I really liked Fal Gore and I really like Droids and I really like your idea of a droid cult minor faction can I join
yeah sure slide in my DMs I'm not making a discord for this just so we can all share memes and act like we're 12 it's gonna be all organic

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
This will be taking place in District 316, the Splinter. It is a horizontal city on the outskirts of the Wall District.

A map is currently being drafted illustrating gang territory and will include Hutt Cartels moving in.

The premise begins with the Droid Riots and The BHG looking for Koda. Primal Vector, Act I, will take place all in 24 hours IC.

If we get a lot of story and activity, we’ll do more Acts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom