Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War is Peace [Terrorist Strike on Fondor]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="KA-12"]

HK watched KA silently, slightly glancing to his Greycloak guards,
"Take the boys away."
The droid guards nodded slightly reaching to take the conscious and unconscious boy,
"We can perform first aid, medical shuttle has been called in already."
They clarified,

"Protectorate has established control of the area once more, the terrorists who have assaulted the Military Academy have been neutralized."
The droid conducted a quick scan of KA to confirm what he thought,
"You are hereby charged with mass murder of civilians on Coruscant, inter-stellar crime against Free People of the Galaxy, your image has been captured and broadcast into the holonet."
HK still haven't forgotten about that and his promise to hunt KA for that deed. His shattergun and lightsaber hilt hanged on his belt, he was ready to take them, as well use one of his hidden weapons, his guards watched it silently, holding the two boys securely away from the other droids.
"How do you plead?"

From all intents and purposes, it appeared that things were starting to get situated. Both on the ground and on the Medical facility.

Presently, Aeron would be enroute to get more information on just what exactly was going on.

From there, she would contact the chain of command.

See exactly what the next move was.

If he thought he was getting away after putting the system on lockdown, he was sadly mistaken. LAATs were designed for atmospheric use, not space. Their sensor ranges were, by comparison to other starships, woefully inadequate, and there was still the matter of the interdiction fields. With the Sentinels and Watchers making sweeps of the system, with the Sentinels even possessing crystal grav-field traps, it was not difficult at all to spot a wayward LAAT engaged in actively watching this mess go down. Again, another pair of Wasp-class fighters shot out, ion cannons firing once more. Even if it was a turkey shoot, it was a turkey shoot the Protectorate would deal with absolute seriousness.

[member="RC 212"]

KA-12

Protocal Killer
"Oh, HK, the slaughter on Coruscant wasn't my fault. I was programmed to assassinate Sith and terrorists on Coruscant. Why do you think I only killed the terrorists here? I could've as easily slaughtered the students. But if you want to destroy me when I offer my help, I must retaliate. Due to feelings of respect I have for you, I'll just -," KA then threw a smoke grenade and a sonic grenade at HK, then disappearing, without a trace - her trademark.
In reality, she had rocketed off back to her shuttle and launched off into deep space. She didn't turn back, and landed somewhere unknown. But now she had left Fondor's fate in HK's hands.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="KA-12"]

The tactic of attacking an opponent in middle of a sentence wasn't alien to HK, he has used it multiple times when facing organic opponents. It worked better on organics.
As KA's hand moved to flick the grenade, so did HK's, but his wasn't a combat grenade, it was a ball of DUST, a microscopic tracking material with electro-magnetic properties to cling to those metal surfaces like KA's plating and her joints, bit hard to get out without proper help.

With that, her disappearance was not as without trace as she may have liked, after all a gas and sonic grenade would do little good against HK, his photo and audio receptors adapted quickly, tracking KA via DUST through the cloud of smoke, blocking off shrieks and vibrations of the sonic as to not damage his systems.

HK gave KA a chase, with a burst from his repulsorlift systems in his feet he pounced after her, jumping with as much efficiency and speed as KA with her rocket boots. Before she could enter the shuttle he quickly rose his Shattergun, the time stopping in his perspective as his state-of-the-art sensors and tracking systems did just that, tracked her and calculated the trajectory of the shot.

He pulled the trigger as the advanced miniature rail gun fired its small-caliber projectiles at speed tenfold that of the sound, its sonic boom dampened by built-in systems to prevent the barrel from being damaged, and keeping the weapon silent. Its bullet whooshed by, travelling faster than sound of it flying. KA's plating could have been good, but that was a high-powered sniper rifle in pistol format, it could punch through anything short of Beskar and Phrik plating, if it did hit the other assassin droid then it would shatter her body, go clean through, if it didn't, well at least her shuttle was damaged.

With his free hand HK threw another ball of DUST for good measure at the shuttle before it left, tagging the ship as well. KA may would be able to escape Fondor in the end, and HK wouldn't be able to track her throughout Galaxy, even with DUST, but once she would be back in Protectorate space any time soon, he would know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom