Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public WAR IS ON!

The "Humanity's Liberator" Star Destroyer hovers over a Galactic Alliance outpost on Mustafar. It begins to rain hell, hundreds of blasts from space hit the outpost as tens of Galactic Alliance soldiers are killed. Several Resistance of Human Alliances' soldiers go down onto the ground in transports as the base is overrun with once gangster now rebel soldiers. The enemy troops stand no chance and are gunned down mercilessly, and no man, woman, or child, is spared. Once the chaos is finished the "Humanity's Liberator" lands on the surface of the planet as Caydar Middawe looks down onto his new territory from the top of the Star Destroyer. "So this is how corruption dies, a hail of gunfire and explosions. Now this is only the beginning, my revolution will not stop here. We will stop nowhere until we overthrow the Galactic Alliance."

Caydar grabs his blaster pistol and holsters it before walking through the Star Destroyer and down the ramp onto the ground. His soldiers cheer as he walks into the once Galactic Alliance held base. He sits down in a chair. "Corporal I need you to let me know if anyone here lands on the planet so we can ask if they want to join us." The soldier salutes and walks off before letting everyone know to look out for landing ships or wandering locals so they can take them to Caydar Middawe to possibly be recruited. "Ahh this is nice, no wonder the soldiers were lazy here they couldn't get off these comfortable chairs. But that won't happen to my troops, I make sure they are constantly on guard or training. No sitting around until we win the war. Now I'm tired Sergeant, guard this room so I can sleep without fear of being assassinated."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom