Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War is a Dying Art

The second @[member="Doc"] called for Havoc to get on @[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"] and started charging, a man stepped in front of him. The lone Jorin clone of Havoc had finally gotten off his ads and arrived, he gave Doc a reassuring nod before raising up his SR2 cannon and fired. The weapon bleached heavy laser forward towards the Czar, and her comrade @[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"], with plenty of force to kill. If the lab rats wanted to live, they'd move now, or die, he preferred the latter.

@[member="Brenna Kardur"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
( @[member="Doc"] Underground so the fallout and shockwave are roughly contained. And the judges made it so it's only effective from about 150 meters and arc, this is all planned by steph and I in terms of kidnapping)

(( UNDERGROUND explosions would yield in a destructive force on the ground that would also probably kill them, not to mention the radiation and steam, along with flying debris, all that. It's not logical, plus the bomb would have to be about a mile and a half underground to not kill them all instantly. ))

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Steph Zenima

S
(Hey guys, I can talk in brackets too. Yeah, this was planned out to happen, sorry I didn't give a heads up, totally slipped my brain.)

I've never seen a giant woman known as Daisy ruin an emotional moment before. It was really half amusing.

“HAUD OAN!” she objected loudly as the brute of a female picked her up with ease.

Then erupted the shouting, the shooting and the Force bewp bewping. There was violence occurring and she wasn't a part of it. As if there hadn't even been a heart-to-heart conversation five minutes ago Steph reverted to her primal self. Raining hammer fists down upon the large woman's back, which is not-surprisingly difficult to do under sedation. I think primal self is more drunken monkey if we're being honest.

“H'MIN! DINNA BLOODY SHOOT ME!”

Then there may or may not have been an explosion. Which was probably underground. If it happened. Definitely maybe. Or not. Perhaps...?

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
((it's not even a fraction of a kiloton, you will live just star wars it or something))

Daisy grabbed the woman firmly and hopped in the transport, she would bring back steph and make sure she was strong enough to take these clowns down. However she would'nt shoot at these people, she wasn't like them. She wasn't the type of woman to lose her bearing and simply start firing. The Jedi here and "soldiers" of havoc if you could call them that had as much tact as a drunk hillbilly with a shotgun. Throwing steph on to the ground she stated at her blankly. She wouldn't fail her like these people had done so clearly.

Grabbing her pistol she pointed it at steph's head to reassure her not to try anything. "You will be strong steph, I will make you strong" he said to the girl in a deadpan voice that sounded as if a droid had said it. The explosion would send falling rocks and crush anything that was caught under it soon. @[member="Steph Zenima"] @[member="Doc"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Running and hopping into the transport the Czar jumped in and the ramp closed behind them. But not before he slipped all of havoc the bird. "Suck it!" the ship's engines roared to life and it moved into position to take off. "I swear you can be an idiot sometimes!" he said looking over to daisy. Truly this wasn't the greatest of options. Kidnapping a wounded republic commando and turning her into one of them. Cause that would work.

The ship took off and made the jump into orbit and out of the system headed straight for their home planet. The good doctor was going to make steph all better. She would make her efficient

Everyone had started shooting before Adenn could do a thing, a fully armored man and woman carried off someone who he thought was with the republic "this went to osik fast" he said "might as well make this worth my time" he took out his railgun and aimed at whoever was in the open, which seemed to be no one "shab" he slid his railgun back over his shoulder then took out his dual mandalorian rippers "lets do this" he said then activated his jetpack which sent him over the battlefield. He took a few shots at @[member="Brenna Kardur"] and @[member="Lan Raegin"], he landed and skid behind Brenna then ejected both vibroblades in his gauntlets, preparing for the fight to come.

Great, a bounty hunter. That was really the topper on the cake today. She moved her attention to @[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] and swung her rifle to her back. Her vibro knife was at the ready in an instant. She squared up to him, looking for an opening. "Are we really doing this right now?" She asked unamused. "If you haven't noticed, the Sith army got messed the kark up. Why don't you just step away." She swept her left foot, arcing toward his ankles. Hopefully he would trip up and allow her to crack open his defenses.

@[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom