Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War Games Again (Let's just actually do this)

So I'm gonna bring this idea back again. I want there to be war games for the shadows to test themselves in. I nominate that there be other Jedi Overlords/ Warmasters to come up with a series of battle sims. Capture a research outpost doing shady things, Covertly assault a research base and capture VIP'S. The idea would be to have ALL the shadows participate at some point or another. People who are tactically minded could be the opposition and warmasters while the shadows would be in the war games. I'd like to have volunteers that can chat back and forth here or on Discord to make this a faction event. Maybe could help with future skirmishes/raids/ etc. There were others that had indicated interest when last I checked on this and I'd like to actually get it done rather than just talk about it.

I want more player IC interaction rather than just coming together in skirmishes with the ME or Sith Salt mines. This would be a faction deal so I hope to avoid saltiness. I think we could stand to learn to work together and bring new ideas together so let's stop talking and do it.

Stephanie Swail ~Charlie ~Jyoti Nooran ~ Asaraa Vaashe [member="Drystan Marakos"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
So let me see if I understand.

You want jedi to test your silver shadows abilities with simulations right.

THis could be fun to see maybe. Might throw my shadow to have some fun.

Essentially I'd like to at some point have the shadows against an opposition team of other Jedi. So like a military simulation where the shadows would be the infiltrators and the other team would be the Op for. [member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
could be interesting

af9.gif

have to see what can be done. my shadow would have some interest in smashing silver shadows

I did a multi-player DMed virtual reality simulation thread before. Great fun. An actual war game would be totally cool. Even a simple “capture the flag” objective. Stun guns or paintballs, count me in as opposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom