Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanting to Get Started Here

CalrissianHall-Small_zps89da3235.jpg

[SIZE=11pt]Hello there! I’ve been in and out of this website for some time, as my day-to-day life leaves little room for any kind of roleplaying. Though now that I have a more [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]predictable [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]schedule, I look forward to being pretty active and developing my character here. [/SIZE]​

[SIZE=11pt]Anders is my first character, and while I’m still developing him, he’s basically a young bounty hunter trying to make a name for himself in the bowels of Nar Shaddaa. I’m interested in crafting rich, intricate stories full of layered characters and varied settings. Most importantly, I want to make long-term writing partners and just have a damn good time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I’m drawn to an array of different stories. As a bounty hunter, naturally he would gain quick friends - and enemies - along the way. I want Anders to establish complex, dynamic friendships rife with realistic conflict and mutual camaraderie. He has a rather questionable but compassionate moral compass, so I’d expect he would attract a similar crowd. Diving into the vast criminal underworld is something I’m eager to get involved in, such as smuggling, arms dealing, grand theft auto, extortion, slave trading - you name it. Anders specializes in firearms and other similar accoutrements, so action-packed storylines such as infiltration, extraction, assassinations, and other stuff could make for some really exciting storytelling. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I’m hoping a coalition of like-minded outlaws could form from this - a small syndicate, if you wish - bound by certain ideals and motivated primarily by monetary gain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]One of his greatest talents besides gunfighting was engineering. Anders fostered a natural ability for starship piloting and repair from a young age. As an orphan, he learned much of the basics from patchwork manuals and rebuilding derelict droids in th the industrial zone. He managed to make a bit of money from repairing and tweaking wonky freighters owned by local spacers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Anders also finds himself intrigued by the Mandalorians, he’s always admired their strong family-oriented culture and proud military history. I would like if he had some sort of Mandalorian mentor to which he would eventually become one himself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]To be clear - Anders is a novice. He’s still very young and lacks any substantial clout in the criminal underworld. I’d like to have experienced outlaws show him the ropes and hone his inborn talents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]While not a priority, I think a love interest would make for an interesting storyline that could offer some fun tension in the story. (M/M)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But I’m up for just about any manner of roleplay, so feel free to make suggestions. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Please let me know if you’re interested![/SIZE]

[member="Anders O'Tor"] Hey there! I have a proposition for you. I feel like, the CIS faction has everything you could look for. We have a group of criminals, who are used for monitary gain, however, also serve a greater purpose. We have an active Mandalorian clan, my character has a great interest in engineering and designing of things. As do many others. It has the resources he could need to design great things.

There are many options in the Confederacy, where money gets you almost anything. And everything else, well, that's where you come in, isn't it?

If you would like to know more, please PM me, or take a look at our faction page. If you need just more connections, we also have a very active discord where you can get ideas, help with anything, or just talk to random people! Welcome back, hope to Rp with you soon!

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/969-the-confederacy-of-independent-systems/

Welcome to Chaos.

Magda here isn't a criminal by any means but her career takes her all over the known galaxy. Currently shacked up in CIS territory, building a hyperlane for them. Happy to plot with you and share some stories.

Allya Vi'Dreya said:
[member="Anders O'Tor"] Hey there! I have a proposition for you. I feel like, the CIS faction has everything you could look for. We have a group of criminals, who are used for monitary gain, however, also serve a greater purpose. We have an active Mandalorian clan, my character has a great interest in engineering and designing of things. As do many others. It has the resources he could need to design great things.

There are many options in the Confederacy, where money gets you almost anything. And everything else, well, that's where you come in, isn't it?

If you would like to know more, please PM me, or take a look at our faction page. If you need just more connections, we also have a very active discord where you can get ideas, help with anything, or just talk to random people! Welcome back, hope to Rp with you soon!

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/969-the-confederacy-of-independent-systems/
I'm not exactly ready to join an official faction yet, but I would love to roleplay with you!

Magdalena Lethe said:
Welcome to Chaos.

Magda here isn't a criminal by any means but her career takes her all over the known galaxy. Currently shacked up in CIS territory, building a hyperlane for them. Happy to plot with you and share some stories.
Sounds cool! I'm sure we can come up with some things. PM me!

New blood, ay?

I'm quite sure Rand here would just love to guide Anders to the darkest and deepest pits of the criminal underworld. I also think that their personalities and whole characters are a strong contrast to each other, so working with (or against) each other would potentially make for some good character development.

So... how 'bout we cook up a thread?

Oh, and welcome to Chaos by the way!

[member="Anders O'Tor"]

Though no really ‘criminal’ per say, Ay is a cold blooded killer and seasoned assassin, been looking to bring her back into some rps since shelfing her for a while.

[member="Anders O'Tor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom