Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Wanting] Threads and Character Development [Wanted]

Hello everyone, starting a new character that isn't a sociopathic sith lord. But I am really wanting to use this character, because I love his concept and whatnot. Anyway, I do have a central plot idea that I want to revolve around however, despite this I am open for almost anything

Backstory- Vincent Sheev Valkorion

Vincent was a rather privileged little brat, with his parents being merchants and noblemen on his home-world of Panatha. True to the culture of his people, Vincent was raised to be a warrior first and a businessman second. When he was around five years old his father used his wealth to enroll Vincent into military academy, where he learned martial arts among other things that could have potentially transformed him into a deadly warrior. During his time at the school Vincent discovered that he was force sensitive, and his father hired a rogue jedi to train his son in the force. Basically, when Vincent was studying or in classes for school, he would be training with his master. Through this teacher Vincent gained an decent understanding of the force, and it he was taught the force itself was not evil. Eventually, when he was eighteen his father invited him on spring vacation on a distant planet, where his family was murdered while a Sith Lord launch pillage the planet they stayed on. Vincent managed to escape with his master becoming his primary caretaker. They lived in his family's mansion, and Vincent started to use his money to collect sith artifacts. Eventually he managed to graduate from the academy, and then enrolled into a college. Here he studied engineering, various sciences, and some medical practices. When he graduated Vincent used his family wealth to forge his own company

End backstory

It should be noted that Vincent does hide the fact that he is force sensitive, and he likes to keep that information away from public eyes. He uses his company in order to fund not only his luxurious life style, but also his agenda to destroy the Sith Empire and anyone who affiliates with it. Eventually, he will create either a criminal empire or an terrorist cell idk yet. It should be noted that Vincent will start hunting some sith artifacts (hypocritical I know), and well pursue any knowledge in the force that he can get his hands on- kinda going of a Force scholar vibe here. He also has a rather grey jedi perspective vibe.

Anyway, so here are some current ideas or connections I want to make. But like I said I am open to anything.
  • Bodyguards- He doesn't want people to know that he is force sensitive, and so like any normal business man who might make enemies. He has a body guard, which will also serve as his right hand man- simply someone who will stick by his side and someone he can trust. (Could be a potiental romance plot, but idk).
  • Business associates- Normal business people or well anything to do with business (idk I am really open here)

[member="Melkor123"]

What kind of business is your character in? Bio-med research? Something else?

My character controls a large technology corporation. If you're looking for a business partner that can supply you with computers and telecommunications infrastructure, I'm happy to lend a hand.

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
Vincent owns business that creates military equipment and droids, with some other tech

[member="Sawa Ike"]
YESSS I can't wait to start hunting artifacts tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom