Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted to Sail Upon your Waters, Since I was three feet tall (Levantine Dominion of Arda)

Objective: Err...D.

Sometimes a girl just needed to unwind and let down her hair. Chill a bit and forget the troubles of the galaxy. Or something like that. So after all the 'fun' she'd had on Wayland - and being rebuilt because she had once again lost an eye and a hand in her tremendously fun duel with [member="Darth Vornskr"] - Siobhan had decided to pay the lovely planet of Arda a visit. Last she had heard the Levantine Frontier Corps was out in full force to explore the planet and keep the natives safe from evil pirates who were corrupting the indigenous peoples of the tropical paradise.

That was undoubtedly important. Alas, Siobhan did not feel like doing much in terms of actual work today. Since it had not been a long time since her Wayland shenanigans, perhaps her current state of laziness could be forgiven. Besides, the beach was so beautiful, the same applied to the clear blue waters out there. It certainly put her in a very good mood to relax. Speaking of the aforementioned waters, Siobhan had spent the last couple minutes swimming and diving in the ocean because it was just that beautiful.

After all, she had to try out her new limbs. Finally getting a little tired of being in the waters, the redhead - alas not a natural one! - ducked her head under the water to slick her hair back from her face as she surface. Then she made her swim for the shore. Suddenly having a completely organic body was taking some time to getting used to. In some ways the new limbs felt sluggish and less efficient than her bionic ones had been and her injuries were giving her trouble, so it took her longer to reach the sandy beaches than it would have done normally. Truth be told, her injuries still pained her. Her beskar'gam had shielded her from the worst when the forest had been torched through the combined rage of the two combatants, but she had not fully escaped the firestorm.

However, soon enough Siobhan, dripping wet, emerged from the waves and onto the beach, though she was limping. The bountiful rays of the sun kissed her skin as she did so, which was nice because she wanted to get her tan up. The Countess stretched her deeply scarred body slightly, running a hand through her firemane. Her plan was quite simple, head over to the towel a maiden had spread out for her, have a drink or two and catch some sun. It sounded like a good way to pass her time!

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Objective: D?

Whilst things of undoubted importance were happening elsewhere on the planet, Siobhan was joined by her friend/apprentice/lover Tempest.
The girl, used to the warm tropics of Dahomey, had the right complexion for the sun and was suitably attired in a bikini.

Dropping down on a towel beside Siobhan and drying her off with another one, she grinned.
“Trying to get a tan, milky?” she asked jovially. “So I’ve heard there’s people somewhere doing stuff. Are we going to go help them?” she asked.

She was rather hoping to relax a little before having to go fighting, but her armour was in the ship in case it was needed.

[member="Tempest"]

"Hey, you're the one with the milky white hair!" Siobhan exclaimed, flipping her firemane over her shoulder and rolling her eyes. Admittedly it was dyed, but it still counted! Redheads reigned, after all. "Hmm. I don't feel like helping right now. Maybe later. Sure they have it under control." Clearly she was still feeling very lazy. "Besides, we haven't had much time for each other lately."

However, this sweet little chat was interrupted when suddenly a man dressed in what seemed to be Jedi robes approached them, sand crunching beneath his boots. His robes were brown and he seemed to be sweating a lot, which was no surprise given how covering Jedi robes were. His hair was worn in a typical Padawan braid. He cleared his throat, trying to muster up the courage to say something deeply profound, giving the two ladies his best smile.

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and irritating and gets everywhere. Not like..you. You're soft and smooth..."

It was only now that Siobhan seemed to notice him and she shot the man an irritated look. "Piss off."

"But..."

"I said 'piss off'," and with that she drew upon her power to telekinetically grab the poor fellow, lift him off the ground and toss him through the air into the ocean. There was a loud splash. No harm done, a little swim never hurt anyone! After all, there were no sea monsters here. Siobhan just shrugged and turned her attention back to Tempest. "Men, never learn. Right, where were we again?"

Objective: A, dive with Setzi. Yo.
Mention: [member="Setzi Lunelle"], [member="Coren Starchaser"]
7/20

Was Kaili ready... WAS KAILI READY?! Did ready even describe it? Coren and Walker had talked about treasure! How could she not be ready for finding something like that? As their teacher instructed them in the basics of buoyancy Kaili gleefully nodded at her brunette diving partner.

“I am so ready.” She exclaimed as joy seeped in to each word she spoke. “I mean, there are treasures in the sea, right? A crashed ship, maybe even a seaship too!”

Though the latter felt unlikely. Did people even use those anymore? It felt unlikely, she lived on a planet made out of tropical islands and she had not ever seen anything bigger than perhaps a boat or two and even then those were rare finds.

Maybe it was because they were made out of frail wood?

“So! We should get started already!”

Objective: Tanning at ...I mean burning at the beach
Location: Some beach.[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Tempest"]

Luck would have it or it wouldn't be. Had missed the diving lesson. It wasn't like she wanted to go that deep into the water any ways. After all did this one really know how to swim that was the question. Trying to remember far back into ones child didn't seem like a memory walk this one wanted to take anytime soon. It brought a sadness to her face, why would it she had a lovely childhood, servants around her at all time. Make sure she was keep clean, fit and propose at all time. Yes there was the schooling such lessons to be learn how to act how to deal with people of all types. Those of equal standing with her those people that was under her as workers.

In it all it was what had came to be it only that her dear sweet cousin the Countess Calum got her way from Serreno before all the goings. It seem their had been the plot to take out all of the House under Countess Calum family that had rule the lands of the family for generations back. It being her own Mothers house that wanted the power all for themselves. It was later on that came to past the the mandalorians came to be on the planet.

The deals was still very vage to her. Did she really want to know what had came to past of lovely place of her own family lands or her Dear lovely Countess. It would remain that way for now, all the matter was her training, and to make something of a new start in life here with these people. Even those now and then she felt like outside still to them doing her best to please her Master [member="Jericho"] .

It wasn't like she had not have the body for a two piece now she choose a more conservative swim suit. Not that it look to be to old woman type. It show off her curves and that she a little more up top them most on avg.

Getting some what lost in her own thoughts about many things more, with towel and sunblock in hand, she felt something before she came to be landing face plant into the sand. "OOOoooffff", did she just trip over something.

"I'm .., forgive me...I must had...my mind on ..other things.", as she tried to pick herself up quick enough seeing that she had redheads like her Cousin another cruel way to be reminded of the past for her on liking.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Nephesh Raivah"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Objective: D
2/20

Tempest watched the exchange with amusement. It seemed like Jedi never changed.

Still, her amusement was tempered by a sudden blonde tripping over the pair of them! Tempest ended up getting the upper part of Nephesh over her, meaning she got a very nice bust to the face. Tempest was not exactly displeased by this!

Tempest politely helped the other woman up. “It’s no problem, I now have my mind squarely focused on the present,” she said with a smile.

“I’m Tempest, this is Siobhan. What brings you to this tropical paradise?”

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: A - Dive
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

As Instructor Starchaser swam around the group of students like a Mother Sorki guarding its young, Setzi watched the blonde teenager. Kaili's enthusiasm was infectious and soon she found herself equally excited to get down to the bottom and explore.

Drain the air. Red gets air. Got it, she thought.

She bent her head down to the water and watched Coren sink. Down he went until he was only a faint smudge in the vast blue. Setzi felt something nudge her... must be the Instructor's light Force touch again, giving them the signal it was time to start their descent.

Like a dolphin, the brunette padawan arched up and dove in arms and face first. It didn't take her long as ten meters was simple for a strong swimmer. She gave Coren the OK signal and waited for Kaili and Walker to join them underwater.

[member="Nephesh Raivah"], [member="Tempest"]
Posts 3/20

And suddenly a beautiful blonde had appeared on the beach and tripped over them. While Tempest got the lady's impressive bust in her face, her legs ended up over Siobhan. The Countess felt a bit jealous of her apprentice/friend/lover. No, she did not have a one-track mind at all. Anyhow, Tempest, being a gallant sweetheart as usual, helped the lady up.

For her part Siobhan, who herself was rather voluptuous and suitably attired in a bikini, gave the woman a bright smile, doing her best to be welcoming. "No need to apologise, my dear. You're very welcome to join us if you like. It's lovely here. What's your name?" she asked sweetly. Siobhan was not a subtle woman, so it would be quite obvious that she was checking the newcomer out.

Objective: Tanning at ...I mean burning at the beach, Lets play 100 bottles of wine in the sand..

Knowing how to be grateful in a situation like this smiling letting the miss help her up. "I thank thee.", as she couldn't help but see the other one that spoke now. Just what did bring her here. Oh yes wasn't the owner wanting to set up business with her winery. So much so that he give her a three day all pay stay here.

It wasn't like this was her first choice if she had a choosing of places to go stay it would be high in the mountains there be lots of hiking. Of course there would be wine very fine wine. It slipped out maybe the rwrong way .. she had a way of doing that. Feel as if the one with red hair cheeking her out fully. It sort of give her the shiver she didn't know why maybe just the way she look at her like she was some kind of candy to be unwrapped to lick.

"..tasting .. I mean I here... to sale Ferrberries Wine for the owner wants to taste this years..vintage to purchase some of Rolling Rivers Winery ", as if that wasn't enough she had forgotten to say her name didn't she.

Giving a long sigh this was why she didn't like to be naked like this it made trying to talk to people harder, as she blushed a little bit. If she was full covered either in her pain clothing or one of her long dress she so loved to wear but wasn't very good on away mission wouldn't know why.

Drop down after putting her towel down, and her bag next to her. "Nephesh, is my name you want a bottle its less I can do, for being stupid not watching where I was going, ladies..."

Objective: A
Crew: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Kaili Talith"]
9/20

Coren made his way down to the bottom, took him a bit longer as it’d been… what? Months since he dove? Really, he needed a more vacation trips. Or missions like this. The water was warm, visibility was good. Lots of sea-life, lots of… corals. He knew there were a few caves nearby, if they wanted to go down to 25 meters.

He looked around for a moment, scanning the area. Once everyone was down here, he’d make sure that they saw everything and how to work the equipment. He knew some were LAA and others Frontiers Corp, but this sort of equipment? It was useful for everyone sooner or later.

He looked up at Kaili and Khaleel, waiting for them to get down here. When he got the O-K sign from Setzi, he burst out in a shaka. Yeah, for a crazy Sith hunter, he was also a bit of a surfer bum at one point in his life.

Objective: C
Crew?:[member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Rosa Gunn"] | [member="Anija Betna"]
1/2

Anti-Pirate.

They were harming the ecosystem and that was dangerous. Not only for the world itself, but for the population. What she needed to do was get in the water. If she came from the water, maybe that’d help? Maybe it’d help if she showed that while she was from space, and came in a ship, she wasn’t a pirate. She was worried about the world. She smiled as she made her way to the village. Once she got there, she’d find the leaders of the village, and find the Sendan.

She smiled at the people she came up to and after a little bit of explaining herself, she found the Sendan of the village. That was good. Not much for basic, and a bit of... hand motions? Sign language lite, she made them lead her over to the boats. That was important, getting to the water.

The blonde smile as she looked at the box of supplies from the pirates. Right, that wasn’t going to do. She needed a way to show them the proper way of doing this. That was going to be the trick. And hunting with a compound bow? Not exactly the best way to do it. She had started to pick up on most of their language. There was a spell for that, but Token liked to not use the Force when it wasn’t needed.

Tempest

Storm of the Force

Post 3/20

Tempest, being a little more subtle than Siobhan, nonetheless made sure she appraised Nepesh’s body.
She took one of the bottles and examined it. “This looks nice. What do you say, Sio, fancy a glass of very fine wine?” she asked.

The day had just got even better it seemed!

[member="Tempest"], [member="Nephesh Raivah"]
Objective D
Post 4/20

Subtlety was a word that did not exist in Sio's dictionary, but she stopped being so blatant about appraising Nephesh's body and instead likewise examined one of the bottles. It seemed like a good vintage, so she gave Tempest a nod. She was quite pleased with how her generally loveable minion was turning out. Then again, obviously the Dahomian had learned from the best! No, Sio was not smug and vain at all.

"Definitely. I won't say no to good wine. This day is turning out better than I thought. Please, have a drink with us, Nephesh," Siobhan said sweetly. "It's nice to meet you."

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: A - Dive
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Kaili Talith"]

Wow, Kaili and Walker didn't know what they were missing. Setzi followed Coren down to some nearby reefs and marveled at the color and variety of the coral that lined the seabed. Yellow and blue striped fish playfully darted in and out of the coral, and a large aqua-green parrot fish swam right up to her and let her rub its side like a family dog. The sea was filled with so much wonder that she felt as though she were twelve years old again.

The sights were mesmerizing, so much that she almost forgot that she was underwater, kept alive only by the tank on her back. She tread water and smiled as Coren gave her the shaka sign. As she peered even further down into the deep blue, she saw the mouth of a cave and it looked inviting. But as much as it pulled her like a siren song, Setzi was far to apprehensive to go explore it alone. Plus she may get dragged back by Coren's Force pull if she tried to leave the group.

So for now she swam around with the gentle colorful fish, waiting for the others.

Objective: Tanning at ...I mean burning at the beach, Lets play 100 bottles of wine in the sand..

Could she really just let her hair down and enjoy just being socialible once. It would be that she was doing that just now. Still it didn't pass that the way they were both looking at her. It was as if something was a bit off with these to, but for now she would just enjoy herself. After all its been a while since she could just sit somewhere and have girl time. Beside these two look to be very nice ones to just shoot the breaths with right.

"Oh yes a very good one, Its been 7 years I guess that I started this furrberry wine vintage with lots of sets backs.", as she let herself enjoy some of her own sweet wine not to bitter not to sweet just the way she like it. Looking over at both of them with a smile of enjoyment.

"So, ladies what brings you to this beach and fine planet here, the boys?", as she let herself look from them over to the waves that seem to have a couple of surfer dudes riding the waves.

[SIZE=12pt]Objective A : Explore - Serena on the beach [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Others nearby Dive School - [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt][member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Boo Chiyo"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]1/20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Serena having recently gained some memories back and learning of her name had left the Silver Jedi and joined the Levantines. The team was cataloging Arda and this she could do. She had come in with one of the other ships that had landed further inland. She was looking for samples that might hint at the minerals of Arda.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was trained in paleontology, geology, and archeology she was the epitomy of a nerd. She had long ago lost the glasses with corrective laser surgery. Her hair was pulled back giving her a wider range of vision as she scanned the path before her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was heading towards water, she could hear the gentle lapping against soft sands. She loved the water, the sun, the reminder of memories precious to her. She smiled at the thought of her last diving trip.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had arranged with one of the transports to bring her a windboard and leave it on the beach, while she was looking at rocks and sand she would take a deserved break and skim the waves.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had picked up several specimens on her walk as she emerged onto the beach she scanned the horizon and smiled. Yes water.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]She looked around now for her board, down the beach some she could see it standing up with the sail weighed down on the beach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Serena headed down the beach.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had not met any of the other Levantines since joining perhaps today she would run into a few. But first, the water.[/SIZE]

Tempest

Storm of the Force
4/20

Tempest gave Siobhan an amused glance. "No...not the boys," she said with absolute certainty. The polar opposite in fact, but since the other woman didn't seem to have gathered that she didn't bring it up. It might make her uncomfortable.

Tempest poured the water out of a bottle she'd brought with her and took some of the wine, sipped it. She was not much of a speleologist, but it tasted nice, and she liked sweet wine.
"Very nice! How about you, Nephesh?"

[member="Tempest"], [member="Nephesh Raivah"]

Tempest was being so cute. Siobhan was very pleased with how her minion/friend/lover was turning out and looked at her fondly. She met Tempest's amused glance with one of her own before turning her attention back to Nephesh. As it was Siobhan could not resist the urge to chuckle a bit. "Nah, not here for the boys," she said with a smile.

"We're here on vacation together. Needed a break from work." Having said these she took a sip from the wine. Siobhan liked to think she knew a good wine when she found it, being particularly fond of it if it was from Kaeshana or Naboo, and this here tasted lovely. "Very nice. You have good taste."

Explore

Micah wouldn't be by his sis this time around. No, he decided to go off on his own without her even know he was there, which was easy given how distracted she was with stayin at the LAA more and more. He often wondered if his parents were okay with that, but then he caught them being more lovey dovey and honestly it really didn't matter. He rather avoid those scenes again.

As much as he'd joke about just how obnoxiously into one another his mum and dad are, he would admire it to a degree. Maybe that's why all the kids had specific expectations and even would believe that such a thing as true love existed, just that one had to find it first. Crazy, perhaps, but Micah wasn't too worried about it. He was fifteen! And right now he just wanted to have fun.

This trip would not just be for kicks and giggles, but he wanted to collect some coral specimens that now littered the sea floor. He wasn't interested in live specimens as much as any of the hardened dead ones. Maybe even go diving for pearls ...

Objective: Like a Boss

Sith had hidden agendas, objectives. The young Omwatti had her own reason for being on such a dreadful, water-filled planet such as Arda. Many, many objectives. Some clandestine. Some just for fun. The fun was practice.

Footsteps walked ominously along the shoreline. There was a small atoll not too far out. She could see a ship and thought the smell of a jedi lingered in the air. Perhaps not a jedi but a force user tainted heavily in the light with an air of...sniff sniff...mischief?

Pink lips grinned wickedly. Dark tendrils of the force wove their way into several beach-goers swimming in the water. They would get the sudden urge that the air was actually water and the water was air. All illusion. All for fun. All for practice. All for a much, bigger objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom