Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to help steal a motha fething box???

Looking for bounty hunters and mercenaries to help me and the bois steal The Box!

Going to make it a private\faction thread to make things a little less chaotic, but I've only got a few hunters to work with right now, And I think we can fit a little more in there.

So if you're playing a mercenary or bounty hunter character, or want to get into that line of work, here's an opportunity for you.

You can expect:

-The Illusive PVE Bounty hunter thread

-A chance to steal stuff from the hutts, because who doesn't want to steal stuff from the hutts?

-A chance to meet new and interesting people, and shoot them. Or you know, work with them.

-The immersive experience of being trapped in the sci-fi equivalent of a Saw movie

-Escaping from the above^

-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds

-I'm really running running out of things to put on this list...

-In theory, it should be fun.

-This is the part where I shamelessly plug the bounty hunter's league by saying that you can meet us for the first time, and on good terms to
: D

-A chance to meet to meet a sharkman with a smexy voice if [member="Ghorua the Shark"] Tags along

-All of the above^

So Who wants to steal a cube like object with some shady friends?!

[member="Salis"] Awesome!

I'll just add you to the list of box spelunkers xD

Either character is fine, just let me know who to tag when you've decided which : D I'll be sure to let you know as soon as i can get you and others a more detailed description of what's happening

[member="Amon Vizsla"] Danke : D

[member="Gray Venasir"] Perfect opportunity to become one xD Anyway welcome aboard, should be fun

[member="Kat Kenrid"] nice! looking forward to see kat in action

[member="Colden Renfrew"] fingerguns

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] Welcome aboard

I'm going to give this like a day or so while I plan\get a hold of Ghorua(the box was his idea) and see if he can get in on this

The mission will involve the box of course, We'll be headed to nal hutta cause the wookieepedia mentioned that it's under hutt control atm. I'll have more details for you lot when we get closer to getting the thread up. If any of you have any preferences on where we start btw let me know, I was just gunna brief everyone IC in like a shuttle on the way or something, but if y'all have any ideas for that or just the thread in general, let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom