Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Wann Orbital Array - Commenor Embassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ZLL0MP.jpg
syRVsNU.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To give Commenor Systems Alliance an Orbital Array with their Embassy and influence over Wann
  • ​Image Credit: Location (in german)
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: Witnessed

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Space Station Name: Wann Orbital Array - Commenor Embassy
  • Station Model: Wann Orbital Array
  • Classification: Merchant/Tourism/Naval Station
  • Affiliation: Fort Galderra, Galderra Royal Treasury, GDI, CSA
  • Population: Heavily Populated
  • Demographics: 80% Human, 20% Other
  • Accessibility: In Plain Sight. Certain Areas within the Station are Restricted to Authorized or Military Personnel
  • Description: The Commenor Embassy is officially maintained and owned by Commenor Systems Alliance, however the station is by Galderran Design. Part of the agreement Wann Tsir and Commenor hold, Commenor is planned to have certain influence over Wann Tsir and Fort Galderra. As such it made absolute sense for Commenor to have a major presence with Wann Tsir. The station is mostly for formal business, not much for independent traders or random tourists. One could say it's the "fancy side" of Wann Orbital Array. Formal and Business, the Commenor Embassy still handles most things Galderra Station handles; Ship construction and repair, but whether it repairs or constructs non-CSA or GDI ships is whether or not it is currently allowing for overflow. The Commenor Embassy station also acts as Wann Tsirs Bank, ensuring payments transferred arrive properly and are legitimate. It has room and board, but it does not have cantinas. Hotel locations are more pleasure dome-esque, and serve meals to your room. It also handles most scientific matters for Wann Tsir, and supports Commenor scientific advancement.
DEFENSES
Standard - Armored Hull

POINTS OF INTEREST
"Classy" Marketplace - Several kisoks and warehousing allowing for minor and major companies to take up shop, and even allowing independent traders
Pleasure Dome Hotel
Primary Sensor Station - Ensures the safety of Wann Tsir and Commenor assets against spacial anomalies and acts as an early warning system, able to pick up on enemy fleets approaching the system.
Dedicated Private Hangars

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Station was created by one of King Eddaks personal Military Advsiors who specialized in Ship Design. The Station was part two of the agreement between Wann Tsir and Commenor, allowing the Commenor Systems Alliance to better support Fort Galderra to get up on its feet and so that Galderra could better support Commenor Systems Alliance in war, service, or assistance. The King wanted to become a major player in CSA's support and after the stations would be put into place, CSA would have a major location to help them from the outer rim and Galderra can make ships more quickly. The Commenor Embassy also serves as a platform for individuals to consort with CSA for things such as trade agreements, asylum, or other private matters within neutral space.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Eddak Manod"]

I'm confused - Is this space station supposed to be a dedicated embassy, or a public hub for general activity that also happens to have a Commenori embassy?

I'm also going to need image credit for the header image.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Primarily it is owned and operated by Commenor and can change the name, what it produces, and what it does. Commenor Embassy is just a name, the only embassy part about it is the embassy office on it for CSA and Commenor. It is also seen as neutral ground to agreeable parties.

I have no image credit whatsoever, in fact where I got it I can't find. It was used in a thread by [member="Veiere Arenais"] and I'm having trouble locating it. Lady Kay and Veiere are currently not available but if their approval would mean its pass, I can secure it. I think they have another image that is completely custom and uses no outside artists work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom