Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Walk in the Park

WALK IN THE PARK
60c02e19c0e6d0f764e4cc69906286ab.jpg
It was a sunny day on in the forests of Kashyyyk. Which to Lana, meant that there was a great abundance of flowers that needed picking. The flow of life churned about, bubbling, flowing, and swelling in all the right ways. It was a delight to walk about the planet of Kashyyyk. She could allow herself to be open, not have to fret about keeping herself closed from the darkness. The site she was exploring today however, was everything she could have hoped for and more. It was a sight to behold, truly, as the canopy of trees created a barrier of green, interlinked with the trees, and creating a barrier of plant matter that simply blew the woman away. "Bet there's all manner of flowers in there!" She chimed, adjusting her position high upon the cliff face she was currently standing upon.​
Extending her hands, she reached out, felt through the force towards the location she desired, and latched onto it. The two points became one, and with it, she willed herself forward. Where she once stood atop a steep mountain, she would now warp onto the shore of a river several dozen meters from where she had been before. Steeping onto the wet earth, she let out a giggle of glee, before going about looking for her flowers. It was so nice when the planet didn't try and interfere with her 'gate jumping', made it far easier to get around.​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
Lana Lana

It had been a few months since she had joined the silver Jedi order, she had been learning more and more about her abilities each day that had come to pass. However, today was a bit different for jade. Rather than wanting to do anything around her master. The girl thought it is best for her to get some fresh air and explore Kashyyyk once more. So far after living on this planet, The young girl has met a number of people including another force user like herself were named Josh Dragovalor. She hoped that he would be able to help her learn how to use these odd abilities.

"Maybe I should go and pick some flowers for mom's resting place. It would be nice to relax as well in a field of flowers... I do not have to worry about anything today. Maybe go and see my aunt today... Mm, so many choices.. can't make up my mind" She had lightly said to herself nodding her head and traveling across Kashyyyk having a bright smile on her face for a moment as she yawned out, it didn't take her long to reach a large field of beautiful flowers. The young girl carefully moved around the flowers using the trees to get to the middle, as she gently sat down in the spot where there was enough space for two people. After moving to this spot.

Once she was sitting down, the young girl slowly pushed herself backward and landed back against the tree, and rested her head against it. Then moments later, she had dozed off for the time being. it has been quite a while since she has actually gotten to take a decent nap. For now, she would rest against the tree until someone woke her up or herself woke up for that matter. The sun had reflected down on the young girl, anyone who arrived in the area would notice a pretty young girl with dark-reddish hair, she was short compared to many people. above all.. she has a hair bracelet on the side of her head oddly enough.

WALK IN THE PARK
Lana had gotten into her groove of flower picking, using the force to feel which plant had the strongest bit of life force within it, and then debating with herself for several moments about whither or not to pick it. She always decided against it however, which made the entire event rather frustrating, as she had no flowers after several minutes of this. Clearly, she was going to need to be more decisive on this front.​
She continued her walk, partly annoyed at how lively all these flowers were, and how she couldn't bring herself to end such a trend, when she felt that she was not alone. There was someone else about! A small heartbeat of excitement flickered within her, as she looked about, hands clasped together as she looked for her new potential friend. It was there, in a tree up ahead, that she found her potential friend, and Lana just couldn't resist the opportunity to say hi.​
She grinned, reaching out with the force, the two points of intersection became one. She formed the brief connection, and willed herself to the new location. Where once stood nothing, there now stood Lana. "HELL-" She had began to start, before realizing to her horror that this woman was fast asleep, and she no doubt had just disturbed what could have only been a rather nice nap. Hands clasped over her face, mortified at what she had done. There was really only one thing to do. The professional flower picker leapt backwards off the side of the tree, and called upon the force. She willed the force encompass her, mist taking the form of where her body was visible, as she would make herself invisible to normal eyes. "SORRY!" A voice shouted out, as she would land at the base of the tree, and had no idea what to do next.​
She didn't handle stressful situations like this well.​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
Lana Lana

Jade quickly leaned up being disturbed from her sleep looking around her, as she blinked a few times before rubbing her head as she glanced around her for a moment. the girl had woken up to something. Instead of calling out to whoever or whatever she had woken her up.. she closed her eyes focusing on the force to feel out if anyone was close.. and soon... her answer was given.. she leaned up carefully moving through the flowers and stopping.. a few feet away from Lana's position than saying towards them. "Please reveal yourself, I promise that I won't harm you or do anything that will cause any problems." The young girl had said rubbing her head not sure if the younger lady would come and reveal herself to the younger woman. she was looking around trying to pinpoint to person's presence that was close to her.

After a few moments, the young girl was having a nice dream and had been disturbed.. before saying to herself for a moment and looking around her as she repeated it twice. "Maybe I am going a bit crazy, there isn't no one here.. sigh.. all these beautiful flowers.. just when will a flower who's pretty come for me.. aloy seemed really nice to me and helped me out from time to time. I hope I meet someone like tan, that I can enjoy being around." She had said towards herself lowering herself down for a moment, taking that second to take a deep breath, and looked up towards the sky as she smiled softly. Thinking about the time she had made a friend with an interesting bird on this planet. I think they were called Shyyyo birds. She somehow had a good connection to the animal and actually befriended one. maybe one day she could introduce some of her friends to the bird but for now, she promised if anything.. she would protect the rare bird.

"I hope whoever was here, I just hope that their cute.. "

WALK IN THE PARK
Lana stayed in place, not wishing to move from her position, though she stranger called out to her, stating that no harm would be done to her. Lana had heard such things before however, like those slaver guys on Nal Hutta, and they had been big fat liars! Though, this girl didn't look the big fat liar sort, more the...lost, dazed, and half asleep sort. Lana scurried behind the tree, just as the woman moved past her. She continued to listen, trying to come up with a plan of attack, or just some sort of plan in general. Should she just introduce her? Well, it'd be really awkward.​
She'd probably hate her for disturbing her nap. Lana wouldn't be happy if someone woke her from her nap, but....well not that angry. She took in a breath, and steadied herself, waiting as she heard the girl speaking to herself. She mentioned flowers, and it made Lana wonder. Did this girl like flowers too? Did she just find a potential flower buddy? Well, the lady certainly looked nice enough. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all....​
The fear turned into giddiness, as she peeked back around the tree, seeing the girl standing in the field of flowers. It was certainly possible that this situation could be salvaged. Honestly, it would be nice to have someone else to pick flowers with. She might actually be able to collect some if she had someone else to bounce questions off of. Slowly stepping out from the tree, Lana let her invisibility fade. Her hands were at her front, gripped tightly as she tried to present herself as being-what was the word-modest? "Hi, erm. I...heard you like flowers so." Awkwardness overtook her as the words left her mouth, and she reverted back to the only method of introduction she knew. A smile broke out across her face, as she gave an exaggerated wave. "Hiya! I'm Lana! Sorry for spooking you earlier, I was just excited to meet someone way out here!" At that, she felt her tension fade. "Do you wanna pick some flowers with me?"
Now, hopefully, they could collect flowers in peace.​
And not mention any of the last five minutes to anyone ever again.​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
Lana Lana

Jade had jumped just slightly as she looked over towards the girl before blinking a few times for a second, her mind going through several things as her mind was trying to catch up. it didn't take long before she glanced at Lana getting a good view of her.. the girl had smiled towards her before requesting something odd. "Only if I get to hold your hand during picking flowers and talking to you if that's okay with you beautiful?" She had asked her politely and breathed in slowly taking another breath as she took a moment to watch her just for the time being. The girl looked at the endless area of flowers that surrounded the two which in turn caused her to smile brightly as she nodded her head but hearing her said that she had hidden from her because she didn't know what to do.

"Well, firstly.. I want to say I wouldn't harm you.. now that I get a good view of you and your outfit. You're far too pretty for me to do anything harmful. Also, I won't bite you if that's what you're afraid of. I promise, that you have nothing to actually worry about you know?" She had questioned towards her for a second, then rubbing her head and gently taking out fruit from her bag and slicing it into four pieces before offering two of them to the girl that had shown herself to her. Maybe this could be a start of a good friendship between the two of them. She was holding a rare fruit in her hand that was the most tasteful fruit on Kashyyyk from her own view of knowledge of her home.

"Well, I was born here on Kashyyyk. I enjoy my home planet and it quite nice you know? Getting to see different things and a bunch of animals and flowers especially at night time when some of the flowers glow." She had mentioned towards her as she smiled giggling to herself at the thought of someone asking or saying that it's odd finding someone way out here. the young girl was born and raised on Kashyyyk by Wookies. Her mother had passed away when she was younger and now she living the best life that she possibly could?

WALK IN THE PARK
Lana stared ahead, blinking several times as she tried to process what was said to her. Her parents used to hold her hand, back when they called the nether home. Back when things were a bit simpler. Why'd she want to hold her hand though? Unless the girl was scared, which, fair enough Kashyyyk wasn't exactly a safe place. Being called beautiful felt nice however, compliments were always welcomed. "Well, I can't see why not. Though we might need both hands for flower picking silly." Lana skipped a step ahead, focusing once more, she would cover the distance to her and Jade in mere seconds. Mother Kalanda had always warned against over reliance on that power, but truthfully, Lana got such a thrill out of it; not to mention it was hilarious to scare people!​
Seeing that Jade was giving her an offering of fruit, Lana giggled with glee before taking it. "Thank you!" She observed the fruit for a moment, trying to piece together where it could have come from. Truthfully, she was never good at working out the origins of plants. Mother Kalanda was, but that had never been Lana's forte. "I figured as much." Lana looked at the girl for a moment, focusing with the force, as her aqua eyes shifted to a milky grey color. Her force sight had been a gift from one of her mother's, the blood of Miraluka's turned out to be rather strong. It let Lana read into the state of people, their force affinities, and sometimes their mood; though her senses were far less keen than that of her mother. Jade seemed overjoyed, relaxed, and most importantly, had good vibrations about her. Confirming what Lana had suspected; though she really needed to start checking before speaking with people.​
Lana smiled, blinked several times, and allowed them to shift back to their original color. "Oh, I know. Just had a bad run in with slavers a bit ago so the whole 'we won't hurt you' line sorta just rubs me the wrong way." She chimed, biting into the fruit and giving a hum of approval. "This is so good! Thank you!" She spoke, mouth half full of fruit.​
Swallowing, she allowed Jade to go about her story, and was a bit surprised the girl was a native here. "Oh, wow, well it is a pretty place! Me, I'm from Naboo, and then-" She paused, her smile fading as she thought back on the last few years. "Well, it's complicated, but Naboo is home. Sadly, they don't have as many flowers as your world." opened her arms, making a sweeping motion with her arms that outlined a circle. She let herself fall backwards on to the field of flowers, and let out a sigh. Her gaze went to the sky, as she was left to her thoughts for a moment, before looking to her new potential friend. "OH! I still need a name for you flower buddy!" She remarked, sitting up, nearly dropping her fruit in the process.​
Clearly, this woman was excitable if nothing else.​
hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
Lana Lana

Jade stared at her after hearing a few words of her saying that, that we won't hurt you.. the girl looked at her smiling more and saying softly towards her with a giant smile for a moment. "I make sure that I never go back on my words, I never intend to hurt anyone cause I don't like the thought of trying to harm someone... especially.. a new flower friend.. you seem amazing.." She had blinked a few times hearing about the planet that was known as Naboo.. before questioning it towards her for a second and rubbing her head even more as she asked her. "What exactly is a Naboo...? Is that another planet... Kashyyyk is the only home I've ever known.. my mom and I lived here till her passing... I miss her dearly." She had glanced towards her for a moment hearing that she wished to know her name which only caused her to smile brightly.. the girl had giggled in a girlish manner.

She had glanced at the girl before her smiling almost as she did and nodded her head, deciding to give her name to the girl. "
Well, you can call me Jademar Eurisa, Soon to change my last name that way I live with my new family that will likely be adopting me... It will maybe someday be Jademar Visla. But for now, you can call me jade hehe hehe" She had giggled as she hugged her lightly for a second, before dusting herself and looked around her. it had seemed nice for herself to be around someone else that seemed rather friendly, the young girl had breathed taking in deep breathes facing her head towards the girl. However, she needed to address or explain why she wanted to hold her hand.

"
Well, I am s-sorry I might b-be asking the wrong thing... I have a fear of being alone and it scares me.. I've been alone a lot.. and it still scares me when I think someone is watching... it's creepy... sometimes....." She had thrown her hands upwards in a bored impression before facing towards her as heard her early say thank you for giving her fruit, it was indeed nice for the young girl to offer her new friend a fruit. it was a start of a good friendship.. however, she had blinked a few times as she looked towards her.

"
W-wait.. that reminds m-me... what is your n-name? " She had briefly asked towards her stuttering a bit and her face going slightly red in color but it quickly vanished away from her skin. The young girl had smiled softly towards her closing her eyes and smiling at her. She had quietly thought when she would get a chance to be around her new family and maybe introduce her new friend to them possibly if things would go well.

WALK IN THE PARK
Smiling, Lana didn't exactly have a response for that. Her new friend was certainly one for compliments! "Oh, I don't know about that. Lotta people get sick of me after a few days." She corrected, unsure how long her new friend would allow her to remain for a bit. She frowned as Jade commented about losing her mom. Something that Lana herself could relate to, given the recent...events surrounding her parents as well. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother." She said softly, biting her lip ever so slightly, she sat straighter, trying to be more at level with her flower friend. "I lost my moms too. They just...up and left me a bit ago, not entirely sure where they went off to. I don't think they even meant to leave me, but..." She sighed, feeling a bit blue as she thought on it. "They'll be back, eventually. Probably doing important stuff."
They were somewhere in the nether, that much she was certain of. She just had no inkling of where to even look. But that was a problem for future Lana, current Lana had some flowers to pick. "Alright Jade! That's a lovely name by the way!" She added, her bubbly nature drowning out the lingering sadness from recent events, though at least she had something else to distract herself with for the time being.

Listening to Jade's explanation of the hand holding was understandable. Sometimes, Lana herself was concerned spirits from the nether were following her as well, though, she had gotten pretty good a losing them lately! "Oh, well, don't worry! If anything shows up, I'll hit em with a-" She threw her hand out, as a bolt of emerald lightning blasted out of her hand, roaring up in the sky; much to Lana's own surprise. She hadn't meant to do that. "Hehe, ops, erm....well you get the idea!" She needed to watch herself still, perhaps she was a bit too quick on the draw when it came to accessing her powers.​
"Oh, erm, I'm guessing you forgot already!" She chuckled, jumping to her feet as she dusted off her skirt. "Like I said, I'm Lana! Your new flower friend!"Lana would offer her hand to the woman, looking to pull her up, and begin their flower picking, hand in hand just as Jade had requested. Nothing was going to ruin this trip for them.​
Yet, as the pair would begin their adventure, a pair of orange bulbous eyes watched from the tree line, it's pupils drifting to the form of the ribbon clade Lana, before it slowly retreated back into the shadows.​
It seemed that Lana wasn't as good at hiding as she had believed.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

hZFxlpS.png

"Well, she did live an exciting life. I suppose I should tell you about myself and my life.. you are my friend now. My mom was a smuggler and a bounty hunter. My father was an assassin and a smuggler. However, things hadn't gone well for them after they stole a bunch of things thinking their life would go smoothly. But.. little did they know my mom and dad slipped up.. they had a time together alone. after that night, she found out that she was having a child.. that child was me.. they now.. had to either get rid of me and make sure I didn't live inside my mom.. but luckily my mom wanted to keep me and my father got captured.. so she fleed with me to Kashyyyk, crashed her ship that she paid a good hefty amount for. after the crash.. few months had passed as she moved in with the wookies that helped her and from there I was born." She had said towards her with a slight smile on her face before nodding her head for a second and taking a second to know her name. giggling at her name for a second before speaking towards her in a happy-like tone, the young girl had made a cool friend.

"That is an awesome name, Lana. I like your name, it suits you really well." She had said towards her smiling, before taking notice that the young girl or older girl had fired off strange emerald-like lighting, she blinked a few times tilting her head trying to register what she had done, it was certainly confusing to her. it was the first time she had seen that before asking towards her with a mild impression of a look of confusion on her own face on the subject itself. She had thought to herself for a few minutes before actually saying anything towards her. Which it was cool indeed, but it was strange to say the least. However soon.. she had breathed in.. focusing on the force looking around her for a second..rubbing her head.

She had asked her about the strange emerald-like lighting that she had just performed.. "W-what was t-that! it was so cool!! it looked awesome, I wish I could something like that but all I could do is this..watch me!" She said for a moment, focusing and concealing herself away disappearing all together from her line of sight for the moment but then resurfaced next to her on her other side smiling a bit and still holding her hand gently with her own as she giggled towards the girl for a second.

Lana Lana

WALK IN THE PARK
It seemed Jade's family came from rather a questionable background, but that was okay, so did Lana's. "Erm, probably shouldn't be saying this, but my mothers were both part of the Sith. Mother Sky, she....well, she told me she killed her Sith master and left with Mother Kalanda. I just happened to show up during the whole ordeal, a 'complication' they always said. Never quite figured out who my dad was, but." She shrugged, having given up on understanding whatever the hell her mothers had gotten into. "But yea, we spent alot of the early years running, and hiding. Not fun at all, but, least you have this big beautiful world to call your own!" She exclaimed, waving her hands about, part of her wishing that her parents had picked her to hide out on instead of that lame old Malestrate world.​
"Well thank you! My full name is a bit over the top, so I just go my Lana. It's easier! Though, I think Jademar has a much nicer ring to it." She complimented, hoping that she was doing well with the compliment game they seemed to have going back and forth at current.​
She blushed at the remarks about her lightning, something that the young woman hadn't intended on showing off. "Yea, erm, sorry...it's just some power that Mother Kalanda taught me. It's hard to explain, but it's...different than mere force power. It's complicated. Maybe when you're ready, I can show you how it works." She muttered, clearly embarrassed for a time, but was distracted by Jade making herself vanish. It seemed the pair had shared abilities in that facet. "OH! YOU CAN DO THAT TOO?" Lana inquired, slipping her hand away, before making herself vanish into thin air. "This is exactly what I did when I scared you earlier!" She exclaimed, before appearing back near the woman, cackling like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen.​
In her gut however, she began to get an ominous feeling, something she couldn't quite place, but for now she ignored it. After all, she was having such a great time with her new friend.​

hZFxlpS.png

"It doesn't bother me one bit if your moms are siths.. long as they don't tell you that you can't be a close friend to a Jedi in training. or to both sides hehe.. I've been thinking on that part as of late honestly.." She had smiled softly towards her for a second, before rubbing her head and looking at her as she watched her disappear once more and seemed to be enjoying her company, the girl had blushed softly in a tent of pink around her cheeks, she had looked at Lana softly admiring her smile and her beauty. she couldn't tell why but something was feeling odd about this entire thing for now she shrugged off and nodded her head towards the girl. She really did like the ability that she had accidentally used by mistake, the young girl had breathed in slowly before giggling once more.

Her reaction towards hearing a big beautiful world, the young girl had an idea that maybe she could trust her, the young girl had grabbed her hand and lead her away.. she had pulled the girl along holding her hand tightly. "I want to.. show you a cool friend of mine, she's different than the other type of friends I have.. she probably likes you long as you don't show any aggressive like nature or accidentally fire off that emerald lighting." She said softly, the girl had started to lead her through a good path of the area that had some tall like grass before they reached a branch and smiled at her.. than proceeded to run up it, the girl made it to an end waiting on her..

"Follow me closely, we have to jump across and if you look like you might fall.. I'll catch you, I promise. I won't let you fall " She had said softly, seeing that she was close.. the young girl started to bolt towards the leg and jumped across the branch and nearly landing on the branch making it across, however she had looked at her for a moment from across the branch that you required to jump across. She just hoped that the older could clear the gap, if she couldn't. she would catch her and pull her up.. the girl stayed on the edge having her hands out just in case.

Lana Lana

WALK IN THE PARK
"Well they left the empire and all that, neither of them really liked it there from what I remember." She explained, shrugging as she couldn't quite remember the tale. "But no, they wouldn't have an issue with it." She explained, seemingly unbothered by Jade's admission to being a jedi. Honestly, Lana wasn't entirely sure what it was to even be a jedi. They just used the force like everyone else in her mind.​
To her surprise, Jade had caught their flower picking time short, as she pulled Lana forward, speaking of a special friend she wanted to introduce her to. Lana had no concept of what that could possibly be, but she was willing to come with her new friend since it sounded rather exciting. "I said it was an accident! I won't do it again, pinky promise!" She affirmed, her cheeks reddening at the comment, She was usually much more in control of her abilities, save for when she got excited.​
Reaching the end of the path, the looked out at a tree branch over a vast drop, seemingly they'd have to run and jump to the tree on the other side, something that Lana was very familiar with. She grinned however, feeling she could play a trick on her friend here. "Alright, but you'll be sorry if you drop me!" She snickered, rather giddy about the little plan she had concocted. Focusing through the force, Lana watched as Jade made her leap across, observed the area from which her friend stood, and began to move on to the branch.​
Her plan was simple. Act like she would fall off, then teleport behind Jade and give the girl the shock of a life time! Running just as Jade had, Lana made a rather poor effort to jump, rather leaping off to the side while giggling aloud, her focus shifted to the use of her power however, as she had hardly fallen far at all before she would appear behind Jade. "Kidding, I'm fine!" She exclaimed, practically erupting into laughter at her little stunt.​
She hadn't realized that every time she used such a power, her secret admirer would crept closer, though still unseen by the pair.​

hZFxlpS.png

She had become rather scared when the girl did that, the look in her eyes had gone wide.. she had looked in fear moving her head over the gap and looking to see if.. she was alive..this was intense and she din't want to lose someone she liked.. the girl sniffled.. "wh-" Before she could possibly even say anything the girl had jumped up scared out of her mind sweating from the trick.. it wasn't funny to her.. as she shrugged it off placing on a smile for the girl. She quickly wiped her eyes fast enough to hide that she almost cried for the girl thinking she had also lost her newest friend that she was growing to like, it scared her to death.

Jade stared at her for a moment, as she smiled softly gently grabbing her hand and holstering her up before carrying her up the vine before putting her down and gently moving vines out of view to reveal a nice large shyyyo bird that was resting quietly in their nest, the young girl had made a good friend with one of the unique creatures of her home. After a few moments, the young girl had placed her own finger over her own mouth signaling her to remain quiet, and slowly moved her new friend with her to travel further up and sit on a nice spot to get a good view of the bird. "Well, this is my friend. it was an odd meeting between me and them.. I accidentally fell down off a branch and down towards the ground.. the bird.. saved my life.. so.. I keep watch over her and enjoy her company. for now, she is resting." She looked towards her as she said towards her with a slight smile on her face as she poked her with her finger.

She had giggled softly examining the girl's reaction and the way she talked, it was nice to see that someone had a nice view of things rather than mean kinda things.. she had grinned for a moment. "Your parents sound like they are happier now. Maybe you end up finding someone who you fall for.maybe they would treat you as if your an angel and their special person. that is meaningful to them in every way hehe" She had said towards her before rubbing her head and closing her eyes and leaning back laying on her back for the second as she giggled towards her. "You are very fun to hang around..~ I would love for you to be around me more if thats okay?"

Lana Lana

WALK IN THE PARK
She frowned seeing that Jade had taken the whole joke rather badly, prompting a pout from Lana. "H-Hey, I'm okay! Sorry I just thought it would be sorta fun...." She muttered, before stepping back, and being helped up the tree. It was rather nice of her new friend to be so helpful, but she had to wonder if there was something else that Jade was wanting from her. Maybe the woman merely wanted a friend; who didn't need friends after all? "I'm used to just being on my own, don't really have alot of friends." She addressed, hoping her friend wouldn't look to distance herself from someone with such a sense of humor.​
These concerns were of course, alleviated, as climbing to the top of the trees revealed a rather large bird. One for which she had no clue what to call it. Blinking, eyes wide, nearly letting out a squeal before Jade silenced her. Never before had she seen such a creature. It was almost too much to take in. "Amazing." She said quietly, slowly walking towards the creature, before she was brought to a halt by Jade's words. "Oh, I don't know about that. Momma Kala told me not to think about marriage until I was old enough to-" She drew a blank, her mothers words falling short, as well as the message they contained. "Erm, not sure. Not really an angel though. Done plenty of bad things you know?" She giggled, giving a twirl as her skirt fluttered about her, before dropping down beside Jade. "Oh, I'd like that! I don't have alot of friends you know?" She sighed, leaning back, and closing her eyes, taking in a deep breath to relax.​
This day couldn't get much better.​

hZFxlpS.png

Luckily for her jade was kinda quick to forgive things that were not that serious, but if it was serious and things weren't being taken so lightly around her. she likely takes a while to forgive Lana. but she had smiled facing her watching her as she sat next to her before speaking towards him laughing a bit. "It's okay, it was only a joke little funny.. I will forgive you hehe.. so.. you look nice in that skirt~" She had said brushing it off as just a joke, the young girl had smiled towards her and gotten closer, this day was going very well to her. and she was enjoying being around Lana, there wasn't really much for her to do honestly. The teen had rubbed her head thinking about the times that she had encountered others around her and this one seemed rather happy.. to met them.. this caused her to smile brightly and looked at her giggling softly.

Her head had reared and turned towards the girl for a second after hearing that she was more used to being alone, the girl blinked a few times taking a moment to register her thoughts and what she wanted to say next. the young girl rubbed her head lightly facing towards them for a second. "Well.. your no the only one, I used to be alone after my mom passed on from this world after she left.. I lived on my own.. it was hard at times.. because I would get scared and terrified. Being alone could be fun but also could be scary and lonely at times. but I somehow get through them ya know?" She had mentioned towards her for a second, as she rubbed her head lightly and took a moment to breathe as she closed her eyes. "I actually enjoy being around you, and others that I have. Let's I've meet a few mangos, I've interacted with a motherly like Blue Twi'lekk. She's an amazing person. I've encountered a shyyoo bird. along with a silver cord Jedi grandmaster by the name of josh." She had mentioned once more, before smiling and giggling to herself before stretching her arms and looking towards her with a bright smile.

Lana Lana

WALK IN THE PARK
It seemed her friend was a rather forgiving one, which bode well for Lana. Though Jade was rather free with the compliments, she only hoped there wasn't some sort of social custom she was missing out on. "You're very kind, but this isn't anything special. Honestly couldn't tell you where I got it!" That much was true. Given how often she bounced around, she had a bit of a spotty memory as to where she acquired her belongings. Time sorta lost all meaning in the nether, in fact, she couldn't recall just how old she was anymore. Funny how things worked that way. "I'm never alone, not really. The spirits and the force are all around us, you know? It's sorta nice like that, like my moms are never too far away." Lana extended her hand outwards, and sighed, before sitting up. "But, that's just how I view thi-"
An ungodly cold struck her, and Lana's face contorted into one of concern. "Jade, we should leav-"
Before the words left her throat, several black tendrils shot through the thicket of branches, as a bulbous shadowy orb began to drift towards the pair, it's form ugly and deformed, though a large yellow pupil stared at the flower girl through the branches. It was after her. Jumping back, Lana mustered forth a bolt of the same green lightning from before, and flung it dead on into the eye of the beast. There was a crack, as the beast let out a scream that echoed out in the force, before it began to fall, tumbling and smashing into the branches as it went.​
That would buy them some time, but not much. "Okay, um, can your friend fly us outta here? That won't keep him down for long."
She certainly had a fair bit to explain to her new friend, hopefully she wouldn't be too mad about this.​

hZFxlpS.png

Jade had watched with interest seeing that someone was potentially after her new friend, seeing that they were potentially in danger. the girl closed her eyes and spoke to the bird through the force, it took a moment before it leaned up leaning its head down for the two girls to get on top, without hesitation the young girl had picked up Lana bridal style and carried her on the bird and sat down and held her tightly. She had kept the younger girl close to her to make sure they didn't fall. if she did, she would go after her cause she wasn't letting Lana get hurt... She had sat with the girl in front of her and locked her hands around the strap and Lana's waistline to keep them from falling... She hoped that Lana felt okay with this for a quick ride away.

"Sorry I, just don't want you to fall down so I am hugging you tightly till we safely make it to a good place... I hope that is okay with you Lana" She had said towards her as she blinked a few times, the young girl had rubbed her head before making a few noises and the bird had finally taken off and took the two girls away off to safety. it wasn't long before they were flying in the air as she smiled towards this. Knowing that whatever that thing was, it could not reach the two of them hope that things would only continue to get better from this point on.

After a good few minutes, the young girl had loosened her grip just enough for her shift around for a moment but not enough for her to fall off, the girl had stared at Lana for a moment wondering what exactly that was or why it was after her before she asked.. "Should I ask why my maybe new best friend has a thing chasing her?" She had asked softly towards her for a second waiting for an answer from her. She had questioned what exactly was that thing it kinda felt strong for the force, she didn't notice its presence from early at all. She wondered was counseling its presence and watching Lana trying to harm her. she didn't seem too pleased about that at all.

Lana Lana

WALK IN THE PARK
The seatting arrangement of the pair didn't seem to bother Lana, though she did feel a tad odd being on such a large creature in this manner. Still, she appreciated Jade's concern for her well being. It sadly didn't matter much as her attacker showed itself, and Lana was forced to defend herself.​
Regardless, being able to leave the site of the skirmish behind, Lana knew she would need to explain herself to the woman. It was something she had hoped to wait a tad longer before dabbling into, but such things couldn't be helped at the moment it seemed. "I come from a realm beyond the physical. I was born in the neither of the force, and...technically I'm not supposed to be here. That thing is a creature from the neither, and it can sense me. On worlds with strong force connections, creatures like that sometimes try to hunt me down." Lana frowned, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout. "Sorry, was hoping this wouldn't happen so soon. Maybe if we get enough distance it'll go away."
From Lana'sexperience, running away worked about half the time. It really depended on how hungry or angry the creature was​

hZFxlpS.png

Jade had listened to her for a moment, thinking about what she had said.. hearing that her newest friend was being stalked by a creature that chases her down because of only her existence. That was intriguing, to say the least, the young girl had breathed in.. and leaned down for a second pushing her hands into the fur of the bird.. the girl had looked back at the girl that she had come to know as Lana... than she started to speak up as they traveled through the air safely away from any possible danger. For a moment, Jade had started to think more clearly to herself and decided to speak and tell the girl more. She would put more trust in the girl.

"Well, firstly.. I explained my name being Jademar Eurisa... However, I did not tell you exactly everything about myself..I shouldn't tell you this, but I should be honest cause it won't get me anywhere if I keep everything hidden.. I am a padawan for my master.. my two parents are adoptive but nice towards me.. I think I got an adoptive sister. but I am not sure if I am actually a part of their family just yet.. I hope I am... " She lightly points to her padawan band hooked to her long hair. however , the moment she had done this, she started to speak with more clear understanding. The young girl had made a certain noise as the bird slowed down and listened.. before it nodded its head, guiding the two to a more safe spot. Thinking more clearly to herself, the young girl had smiled for a second.

Lana Lana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom