Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Vyrien Paskal

• SRKAYqd.png

IDENTITY
    -I| NAME |I-
    Vyrien Qorath Paskal
    -I| OTHER ALIASES |I- Vyr
    -I| CALLSIGN |I-
    Ghost
    -I| RANK |I- Lt. Commander (Ret.)
    -I| HOMEWORLD |I- Arkania
    -I| SEXUALITY |I- Bisexual
    -I| GENDER |I- Male
    -I| MARITAL STATUS |I- Single
    -I| FORCE SENSITIVE |I- Yes [In Denial]
    -I| ALIGNMENT |I- Lawful Evil

BIOLOGY
    -I| SPECIES |I-
    Arkanian/Echani
    -I| AGE |I- Adult
    -I| SEX |I- Male
    -I| HEIGHT |I- 6'1" [186 cm]
    -I| WEIGHT |I- 155 lbs [70.3 kg]
    -I| EYES |I- Silver
    -I| HAIR |I- Ashen/Silver
    -I| SKIN |I- Alabaster
    -I| PLAYBY |I- Vergil - Devil May Cry series

APPEARANCE
    Vyrien stands a stitch over six feet tall and is rather pale of skin, due to the combined nature of his Echani-Arkanian genetics, which earned him the callsign 'Ghost' during his time as a combat pilot. His hair is an equally pale white, with silver undertones, and his eyes are much the same... as he is known to have an unyielding stare, the fact of his physical colouring can be unnerving for some when subjected to his steady gaze.

As far as dress goes, Vyrien is often found in blacks, blues, and whites, usually in the form of the stylised Echani armor he rarely goes without, boots, a long coat with white accents, and fingerless Echani Accuracy gloves. On his person for weaponry in most cases is a katana gifted from his father, imbued and alchemised with an eternal edge by a House Aerin alchemist.

• SRKAYqd.png

-I| ALLEGIANCES |I-
    The Risen Empire
    Ashlan Crusade

-I| RELATIONSHIPS |I-
    Platonic
    Friends

Ashtara 'Ash' Starweaver
    Whereabouts Unknown

Mentor(s)

TBD | N/A

Romantic | Sexual
    TBD | N/A

Familial
    Immediate Family
    Lorka Paskal
    Father
    Ankita Paskal
    Mother [née Aerin]
    Lorien Paskal
    Older Brother
    Aphrien Paskal
    Older Brother
    Varien Paskal
    Twin Brother; Deceased

Other Relations
    Siyndacha Aerin
    Cousin

• SRKAYqd.png

-I| PERSONALITY |I-
    Vyrien is an staunch adherent to rule, law, and doctrine, but has no patience for the slow roll of justice; he possesses no mercy to speak of when it comes to enemies of the masters he serves, nor when faced with those who stray, or betrayers within the ranks - he has, and will take matters in to his own hands, judge, jury, and executioner. No questions.

Further to this, Vyr is critical, rather rigid, and intolerant, with very limited exceptions.

-I| TRAITS |I-
    This is only a small number. Doubtless more will be added, with time.

THE WATCHMAN
    Keen and ever-watchful, little gets past the sentinel that is Vyrien Paskal.

NOT REALLY A VOYEUR
    He is aware of you, too. To say you get his full attention is an understatement, regardless of the situation.

DID MY TIME, ON THE SKYLINE
    Vyrien is a deft hand in the pilot's seat, in the cockpit, but is retired from such a line of duty, largely due to events beyond his control.

FEAR COMES TO STRANGLE THEE
    Ever since the day that he and Ash escaped from the Risen Empire (her, for being discovered as a force sensitive, him for concealing that fact (blackmail is lovely, ne?), Vyrien has been plagued with nightmares due to the events of that day... but these have an origin long in his past. Blessedly, these have not been every single night, but have progressed from rather infrequent to a few times a week (on a good week), seeming to coincide with the unfortunate loss of his squadron after his grounding.

WHAT'S IN YOUR HEAD, IN YOUR HEAD, ZOMBIE?
    Due to the horror of twisted, vague memory haunting his sleep, Vyrien is often robbed of the ability to function at full capacity, and in rare instances struggles to be civil because of the deprivation. To date, this has grounded him as a pilot, but doesn't seem to cause much of a problem where combat on the ground is concerned... as of yet.

nF1M48h.gif

Gif by Vrihedd Art

OOH, TOUCHED A NERVE, HAVEN'T WE?
    Even so much as insinuating that he is in possession of the gift of the Force is likely to cause Vyrien to flip his lid. What's he afraid of, you ask?

JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER
    Part of why he is always switched on and aware is simply who he is... but the other part is this. Be a good adherent, lest he catch you otherwise.

• SRKAYqd.png

werdswerdswerds

Last edited:

• SRKAYqd.png

FORCE ABILITIES
    As an untrained force-sensitive (in denial of his gift, no less), the only known abilities that Vyrien has experienced are ones that have happened during moments of intense emotion, or under duress.
    -I| SENSE |I-
    N/A

-I| CONTROL |I-
    N/A

-I| ALTER |I-
    Force Blinding
    Telekinesis
    Force Push | Force Blast

COMBAT SKILLS
    Between their two parents, both accomplished duellists in their youth (which is how they met!), Vyrien and his brothers have been trained in the martial arts and weaponry of the Echani by their Echani mother, Ankita of House Aerin, and in other forms of duelling - Atrisian swordsmanship in particular - by their Arkanian father, Lorka Paskal.
    -I| DUELLING |I-
    Echani Weaponry
    + Vibrosword
    + Echani Foil
    Atrisian Weaponry
    + Katana
    + Jar'kai
    -I| MARTIAL ARTS |I-
    Echani Martial Arts
    + Accuracy Gloves

• SRKAYqd.png

werdswerdswerds

• SRKAYqd.png

werds werds werds

• SRKAYqd.png

FACTION THREADS
    -I| ASHLAN CRUSADE |I-

Foundations of a New Empire | Dominion of Empty Hex above Koboth
    Vyrien accompanies some Ashlan Knights on a pilgrimage, and joins them in prayer.
    Remembrance and Healing | Dominion of Mirial
    After a futile attempt at meditating on his troubles, alone in the deserts of Mirial, Vyrien is encountered by a Yuzzem who goes by the name of Gorthalon Gorthalon - together, they decide to partake in a drink, and seek out 'trouble'.

PERSONAL THREADS
    Long Nights, No Peace | Chaotic Ghostly Bi Time #1
    From Frost I Come, To Frost I Return | Watcher and Minister #1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom