Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vyrassu's Imperial Shadow Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
fmj1gw.jpg

Name: Shadow Guards

Intent: These are the Elite trained Shadow Guards of Darth Vyrassu himself and his secret Citadel

Affiliation: Darth Vyrassu's Imperial Military/Darth Vyrassu

Availability: Unique

Quality: A - Elite

Type: Guard Unit

Strength: 100 Shadow Guards

Description: The Shadow Guards are elite and deathly loyal Guards to Darth Vyrassu. They are forced trained for Force Push/Pull and Force Agility. The Shadow Guards go through months of vigorously difficult training in hand to hand combat, Sword fighting, lightsaber combat and ranged combat.
These guards were have selected by Darth Vyrassu from either Force Sensitive Shadow Troopers that proved themselves to be worthy enough or they were forced users that were once Jedi that went rouge and wanted to join the darkside but did not want commit to being a sith Lord. During the Sith Wars in 248 ABY this handful of guards held back an opposing Sith Order attacking Vyrassu's Citadel until the Shadow Troopers arrived. The Shadow Guards are deathly loyal to Darth Vyrassu and would die to protect him as many have done in the past

Under thier black robes is heavy plated black armor with a heavy blaster pistol Thier primary weapon is an electro staff with a short red lightsaber blade on the end.

Thier red visors give them a small amount of night vision, but during the night it clears their view

Weapons:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_pike

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_blaster_pistol

Armor:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Shadow_Guard

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Looks like you drew me again. Alright, let's get started.

• First off, looks like your image died.
  • For availability, you have unique. That would imply that there is one shadow guard, rather than 100. Rare would be more appropriate.
  • A dev thread is required for elite troops. I need to see exactly what makes them elite (training, experience, and so on). It'll need to be at least ten quality posts.
  • Under description, we need more detail about unit history. An elite unit like this tends to have a long or at least colorful history. How did they come about? What are their notable accomplishments? Do they do bake sales? That sort of thing.
  • Also need links to either wookiee articles for any canon equipment they use or links to the appropriate Factory thread for any custom stuff.
  • Final note: not something that really has any bearing on the submission, but something to keep in mind is that simply being elite doesn't necessarily mean they have a leg up in combat. Whether or not a unit is truly elite when it comes to RP conflict often comes down to the writer's ability to use them effectively. You might want to use your dev thread as a chance to train yourself in how to use them as much as anything else. Maybe find someone who's willing to spar against you or something with a similar small unit.

That's all I have for the moment. Look forward to working with you again.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Rusty

For whatever reason, your links aren't working right. I'm still getting redirected to blaster pistols, and the shadow guard link to me to Emperor.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Rusty

It's still redirecting to Emperor. I think the link got messed up somewhere along the way. Try taking it out and putting it back in. Should be good to go after that.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Rusty said:
A dev thread is required for elite troops. I need to see exactly what makes them elite (training, experience, and so on). It'll need to be at least ten quality posts.
This requirement is not complete. To allow a unit of 100 Force using, A quality guards with lightsabres, I will need a dev thread of 10 posts or more to be done.

Darth Vyrassu

[Member=Valiens Nantaris], by Dev thread I'm assuming you want to see them being trained and recruited. If that's the case do you mind if I mix the dev thread in with that of my apprentice's training thread?

Darth Vyrassu

[Member=Valiens Nantaris], by Dev thread I'm assuming you want to see them being trained and recruited. If that's the case do you mind if I mix the dev thread in with that of my apprentice's training thread?

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]
Of course, but the thread must mention them every post you wish to count.

Whilst you are doing that, I'd like to see squad organisation for this unit. How are they organised, are they usually in groups of 5 or so? One wouldn't send all 100 into battle in a big blob after all!

Darth Vyrassu

[Member=Valiens Nantaris] ummm these guys don't really fight unless they have to protect Vyrassu, they are the same things as palpentine's red royal guards. But once the RP is done I'll send you a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom