Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vulcan Industeries

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Dredge sat upon his throne on Raalonia watching as his workers mined for precious metals such as gold and silver in which he turned into profit. He had been using the Hutt families wealth upon this world when he conquered it. Threatening the Hutts to divert all profit of mining excitations to him or die. When the message arrived Dredge gave a dry little laugh and sent back a photo of him standing in front of mounds of gold and gems.

Bellow the message read.
"I am the ruler of Raalonia, I am simply arming my men with better equipment. You may run my credit check with Tenloss and see I recent purchased a small fleet of vessels. Bellow you will find the receipt to that purchase. Thank you for your time."

FWD MSG: VULCAN INDUSTRIES

To: Dredge

Your order has been received and your credit check has passed inspection. However, due to supply needs and demands, we were unable to provide certain items in the numbers you have requested. The numbers have been altered according to what we had on hand at the time of your purchase. Any extra credits have been returned to you at no cost. Your invoice is as follows with highlighted areas denoting alterations to the ordered number:

20x Skocha-class Main Battle Tank
50x R-10 "Reliant" class Medium Tank
1x Umbara-class Carrier Cruiser
2x Katarr-class Frigate
100x Tenloss EQM1-HMG "Judge" Support Automatic Weapon
1,000x VLR-5 "Valor" Assault Blaster
500x PDW-M1 "Neutralizer"

Your discount has already been included. As always, thank you for shopping Tenloss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom