Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship VTI-001.1 "The Allegiance"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength till the End
Sci-Fi-art-Michal-Kus-3065179.jpeg

AvoHHLq.gif

hjtjChc.gif

D1JUA2T.gif

• Classification: Modified Patrol Craft
  • Length: 50 Meters
  • Width: 42.95 Meters
  • Height: 14.6 Meters
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: Average
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average
kNEYPwY.gif

• All Standard Features
rch96BJ.gif

• Laser Cannons x6
  • Proton Torpedo Launchers x2
  • Energy Bomblet Generator
  • Armory
  • Mobile Lightsaber Forge
  • Armor Repair Station
  • Emergency Medical Suite
  • Passenger Quarters x2
  • Meditation Chamber
  • Common Area/Lounge
  • Maneuvering Thrusters
  • Inertial Compensators
  • Enhanced Radar Package
  • Gimballed Engines
YNsPYsC.gif

• Dancer: The Ship's systems are tuned even beyond the specifications of the baseline Ravager, allowing for an extremely mobile ship capable of unparalleled feats of agility.
  • Inertial Compensators: The Inertial Compensators allow the ship to take full advantage of the Maneuvering thrusters, and point directions other than the primary direction of thrust.
  • High Armaments: Because the ship was designed for personal use, Voph installed a Bomblet Generator in the place of the boarding umbilical present on the baseline model. This at the expense of the Tractor Beam and Ion Cannons found on the baseline model.
  • Mobile Command Post: The ship features all the aspects Voph needs from a temporary command post, allowing him to greatly extend his time afield.
U73yYMS.gif

• Newbie-B-Gon: The Ravager ships are designed to operate at a high level of finesse. While newer pilots can fly them, the upper limit of skill in the ship's design is quite high, meaning that without a well-trained pilot, the ship's effectiveness is greatly reduced.
  • Inertial Compensator: If the Inertial Compensator module is damaged, the ship can behave erratically, greatly increasing the risk of crashing. Side effects include listing, drifting, thrusters not firing, or thrusters locked in the active position.
  • Gimballed Engines: While the main engines have a gimbal feature to assist with landing, extensive damage to the gimbal structures may result in difficulty maneuvering and/or landing.
  • Emergency Medical Suite: While the ship features a medical suite, it is rather compact and only useful for stabilizing the patient during transit to a full medical facility.
7Cq7Gpg.gif

Commissioned to offer Voph a more subtle approach to space travel than battlecruisers and dreadnoughts, the Allegiance is a modified Ravager class patrol vessel. Armed to the teeth for a vessel of its size, and offering unmatched maneuverability, the ship has a stark contrast to Voph's typical modes of transport. While the predecessor ship was designed to offer boarding actions, Voph stripped the interior in favor of more comfortable quarters for up to three passengers, as well as facilities to maintain his equipment on extended trips.

Last edited:
Runi Verin Runi Verin

Posting back on the account I had intended to post this sub under (hate it when I do that), link has been added and QEC has been removed. Last time I used it I hadn't needed a sub for it, so I didn't think I would need one this time. Idea is cool, but I don't really want it on the submission bad enough to write/borrow a sub for it. Maybe on the Mk II.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Kyyrk Kyyrk

Roger roger. I wouldn't normally ask for a submission, but as I said above, that tech steps above what we normally encounter with SW communication systems and has some pretty neat applications that are understatedly powerful.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom