Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC VSF Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Intent[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: To Create a specialized unit for use by the VSF and Clients[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Credit: N/A[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Role[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: AoE Attacks on enemies as well as cleaning out bunkers.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Links[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: N/A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Unit[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Name: VSF Husky[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: VSF, Veradune[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Anti-Infantry [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Equipment[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: VSF Husky, Wolf Armor, VSF Fennec, Vibroknife, SV Medkit, 2 plasma grenades, 2 cryo grenades[/SIZE]
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Uncommon[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Deployment[/SIZE]: [SIZE=9pt]Minor[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=9pt]Dangerous for enemies in closed areas[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Heavy Armor offers a fair amount of protection[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Capable of damaging heavy armors with combinations of hot and cold[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Various armor systems offer an edge[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Not a lot of room to dodge away from a flamethrower[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Weaknesses[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Relatively Slow moving[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Can be disabled if fuel tanks are damaged[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Comms can be hacked by outside sources[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Various armor systems come with their own respective weaknesses[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Flamethrowers don’t really care who’s friend or foe, only who’s in the general direction.[/SIZE]

[*][SIZE=9pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]: Filling a bunker with flames, or stopping a charging foe with a torrent of cryoban, the VSF Husky is most at home when a group of enemies present themselves in a single direction. Trained on Veradune, these men make up one of the most specialized fighters in the Vitae Security Forces, and while they can be hired for any job as easily as other units, they are most commonly seen defending the interests of the Vitae and their clients on the battlefield where lethality fully acceptable. [/SIZE]

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
I need you to fix the entire template since there's a few things missing such as the Combat Information section, plus everything seems mixed together.

[member="Vulpesen"]

The combat information section is in there. Its title just got deleted(no idea where it went but its back in now). Only deviations that were made as far as I know(I just did a side by side comparison), is that I separated the Strengths and Weaknesses for organizations sake. If there's something I missed though, please point it out to me.

[member="Arekk"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom