Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote of No confidence

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

"That much we can agree on, its stupid really. But things like this happen often." He took out another device that projected the data onto a 3D model he can modify. He pulled apart the design piece by and listened to the conversation as it continued, his eyes drifting to the private Comm-line. He glanced back up at Kiyala and sent an affirmative, before looking at Senator Beswin and speaking himself. "From what i can see, this vote is concluded, i will vote Ney so that we have a competant leader until the Election of a New Supreme Chancellor can be decided on. With that i call for an end to this session of the Senate."

Kiyala after the meeting would find her way over toward @[member="Yusan Fenn"]. She was dressed in a long flowing silk-like almost golden in color dress that gave its roots of Alderaan's flare for flashiness. Normally, she'd never dress like this but certain times called for certain measures and Kiyala had to simply submit back to the ways of her people. She would allow herself to be checked by her Jedi Bodyguard if needed be but otherwise would sit across from Yusan at a table.

"First before we discuss business I would like extend my greetings on behalf of myself and my people Senator." She slowly offered her hand to attempt a handshake with Yusan.

He reaches over and shook her hand before powering down his datapad and looking at her. "Hello Senator Demont it is a pleasure to meet you, though i am interested in what buisness it is you wish to discuss. Expeciallly after a day like today that seemed to drag on for ever." @[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

As soon as their hands touched Kiyala was aware of the males force sensitivity. It seemed like it was just ripening now too, she simply could not resist the possible chance of adding another nightbrother to the family. She allowed him and only him to feel what she truly was through the link of the handshake for a moment. As it ended she simply smiled as if nothing had happened, this man was a Senator to so surely he'd have the fortitude to do the same. "I think we have mutual interest that might be better discuss alone over dinner tonight?" She said tactful because @[member="Yusan Fenn"] should know what she was talking about but to her jedi bodyguard at worst she would be scene as a slutty Senator.

Kiyala didn't care however, in her mind she could already see how the cards would fall for them. As she stood up she smiled before ushering herself out saying "I left my number in your inbox for later but I must get to a meeting with my division head." With that she walked out of the room.

Yusan shrugged and looked back at the datapad, thinking back to the hand shake. She was force sensitive, and she knew he was, now all that remained to be seen was if this meeting was one over blackmail or not. "Miss Apparine, what are your thoughts on that woman?" He glanced at his new bodyguard.
@[member="Kiyala Demont"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Even after the assembly had been adjourned, Daella stayed with @[member="Yusan Fenn"]. Her mission entailed that she made sure the Senator reached his transport after the session of Senate.

When @[member="Kiyala Demont"] approached Yusan, Daella made no move to check her. The general assumption of everyone in the rotunda would have been that any security measures to prevent dangerous people from entering the rotunda had already been done.

After remaining silent as Kiyala and Yusan talked, Daella turned back to her charge after Yusan asked another question. Just as she did before, Daella spent several seconds in silence.

Then, she replied to Yusan with, “I don’t know her. She behaved oddly, though.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

"Noted... you can go miss Apparine, i think ill be fine the rest of the day. Not like a senator is going to kill me over not being nice to them. Go have some fun or whatever you Jedi do, otherwise, you might want to learn how to strike up a conversation." He messed with the 3D model of what looked to be a fighter, but the design was an ancient one.

Once dismissed by her charge, Daella gave a slight bow to @[member="Yusan Fenn"]. She held no change in her expression due to his slight insult. Her eyes glanced at his datapad for a second.

Before she turned to leave, Daella bid farewell with, "Stay safe, Senator."

And then she was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom