Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Kane for Mayor of Coruscant! Moving Forward, Together!

Hello! My name is Devlyn Kane.
Like many of you, I've spent my life on this great planet... Watched it rise & fall, shared it's hopes and dreams, and suffered when it suffered. Like many of you, I've grown tired of business-as-usual... The Present Administration has seen fit not to serve the will of The People, but their own brand of justice; which we know is not true justice. That's why, I'm asking you to join me this election season and show the powers-that-be that you're just as tired of seeing division in our streets, watching as your friends & neighbors are victimized for their differences, and tired of not having a voice.
I, Devlyn Kane, can be your voice.
I'm willing to stand up for the good of All Coruscantians, and show the people in power that we do have a choice! That we're ready for a change! That it's the quality of a being's heart & soul that gives him worth... not the color of his skin, the language he speaks, or the world he comes from. I believe that Coruscant is a place where creatures from all across the Galaxy may come & be welcome - provided with chances to create businesses, raise families, and feel their rights as citizens are protected. I believe that a Free Market is the key to economic growth, and I want to see Coruscant continue to grow... rather than fade into tyranny.
To all of Coruscant, I ask you to join me in Unity, as I stand up for Freedom, for Inclusion, and for the Sanctity of all Life in the Galaxy. Vote Devlyn Kane for Mayor!
CorUScant: Moving Forward, Together!
~Paid for by the UCP Coalition to elect Kane for Mayor~

Odd I though the Coruscant First party had made ellections illegal, don’t want any totally not knights of Ren kidnapping you in the night and breaking some kneecaps, [member="Devlyn Kane"]

[member="gdsryrox"] Your concern is greatly appreciated, but ill-placed. In regards to Coruscant First, it is the position of my party that their moniker was dishonest - their goals were not to place Coruscant before anything, especially themselves.

As-to the matter of broken kneecaps, I would gladly see all my bones broken if that's what it would take to see Coruscant liberated from oppression within & without.

That being said, should such characters attempt anything of the sort, I believe it is best to leave the waging of war to the warriors - of whom, I know many. I am unconcerned.

Roth Tillian

R
Kaine Australis said:
[member="Devlyn Kane"]

I'd vote for this guy

hatch8f-6-web.jpg
Afraid I'm not running for office, but I appreciate the sentiment.

[member="Alexander Sannes"]

Thank you, Mr. Sannes! I have a long flight to the Salar District this afternoon; I'll be sure to give this a read through.

If you'd like to schedule an appointment, please contact my office (through PM) and they'll see when we can fit you in. The Republic is always welcome in my home.

[member="Noah Corek"]

The Galaxy needs politicians like soldiers need blasters, Mr. Corek. If all things could be accomplished by one means or the other, we'd have quite a different galaxy indeed. Thank you for your service, sir.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

I am always open to meeting Coruscant's citizenry - especially men of honor such as yourself, Mr. Valentino. Please make an appointment with my office (through PM) and my secretary will see what times I have available. Thank you for your support!

CorUScant: Moving Forward, Together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom