Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vong Shaping Vs Force Alchemy

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Alot know about my participation in this faction, I have eliminated Isis as a force user to focus on the force progression of other of my alts.

I wanted to make it apparent knowledge that I intend to get Tarika taught and welll versed in both Force Sorcery and Force Alchemy.

But what I intend to bring into the Horde with Tarika is the fact Alchemy can be used to help the shapers make new species, and even new war items, so now I vow to aid in creating, or forging anything I can to to make us more formidable as a fighting force.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"], you now have an alchemist, scientist and a Sorceress to aid in the progression of the faction in a whole.

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
Learning with Sorcery would need a strong teacher like Karin Dorn or Anaya Fen to learn. Since the majority of texts, holocrons and items to learn have been lost to the underdark vault created by Kaine. Alchemy is the same problem since unless you want to make cheap trinkets you'd need a way to understand the basis of alchemically creating creatures. You need a good alchemist to teach you he secrets.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
@[member="Romeo S"]
Technically I already have the training needed for sorcery, so that much I have handled... and I highly doubt alchemy is an art form completely incapable of being taught by ones self... so as it is I will learn it without a master and with little to no help from another. Besides, alchemy is technically science, and it isn't hard to do science.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Tarika Sadow"] Alchemy and Shaping don't mix. ._.

Edit: Also, Sith Alchemy can be extremely dangerous and without a mentor or a lifetime of training, you will be able to accomplish only the most menial things without harm. Don't expect to be summoning Sith Spawn like they're candy. It's one of those skills that can be self-learned but is something that has been mastered over thousands of generations of practitioners, many who have lost their lives due to their art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom