Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Voidlight Ion Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Ion Drive
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Lyadtr: Strong, lightweight beskar steel to protect the engines, especially external parts.
  • Advanced Diagnostic Sensors: Constantly monitors the drive's systems for potential malfunctions and can easily diagnose any issues.
  • Combo Drive: Main Engines, Stealth Engines, Atmospheric Thrusters, Repulsors, and SLAM all in one package system.
  • Baffled Drive: Can switch to burn Tibanna-X gas for sensor baffling stealth.
  • Force-Tech FAST Gel: Adds extra protection, extra cooling, and environmental sealing.
STRENGTHS
  • This Ion Drives gives a light freighter the speed and maneuverability of a starfighter.
  • The stealth engine system allows the ship to fly stealthily above standard max speeds of most stock light freighters.
  • This Ion Drive is considerably more powerful than most mass-produced drives.
  • The lyadtr frame makes this drive very strong and it has extra durability in its other materials.
WEAKNESSES
  • This Ion Drive is a modified drive and is not for sell.
  • Due to the requirement of specialized tools and the many subsystems, it can be difficult to make field repairs on this engine.
  • Stealth system does not work when SLAM is engaged.
  • Stealth engine does not provide cloaking.
DESCRIPTION
The Sarutaya Low Profile Engine, by Breshig War Forge Consolidated, is an all-in-one engine package. Condensed-matter composite and thermal gel help absorb impact and reduce vibrations, allowing for an extremely smooth flight at any speed, even during turns. Agrinium mesh keeps hold back harmful radiation emitted by the engines. The mesh, combat de-ionizer, and cap drain add ion and EMP protection to the engines. Force-Tech replaced the frame and external parts with super strong lyadtr that protects it from damage and extreme temperatures
The Ion Drive delivers speeds and maneuverability to a light freighter that are typically only seen in starfighters and even has a modified, freighter-compatible SubLight Acceleration Motor.
It has a very low sensor profile with its IR suppressors, thrust trace dampeners, and durinium-lined vectrals. This makes the engines more difficult to detect or target, especially with the added tibanna gas stealth system.
This particular ion drive was purchased from Breshig War Forge Consolidated and modified specifically for Tra'resa, Corbin Vasher's personal ship.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Nice one! However:
  • The Ion Drive's link is broken, please edit it.
  • You cannot modify Shuk's engine, you don't have permission to do it. So if he not give this, you need to rewrite the submission, or we can archive it.
  • And I know the original one's manufacuter is Shuk's company, but you cannot put his company into the Manufacturer's field without a permission. So ask him again, and it is enough to mention this in the description.

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher

Nice one! However:
  • The Ion Drive's link is broken, please edit it.
  • You cannot modify Shuk's engine, you don't have permission to do it. So if he not give this, you need to rewrite the submission, or we can archive it.
  • And I know the original one's manufacuter is Shuk's company, but you cannot put his company into the Manufacturer's field without a permission. So ask him again, and it is enough to mention this in the description.
I fixed the Ion Drive link. I do have his permission, but it was in PM and I can't get image links to work for some reason so a screenshot wasn't working. So I got him to acknowledge it on a public marketmarket thread so I could link it, and it's linked.

Edit: yay it worked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom