Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Void Shock Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

0332fe159c4b16c3c85e2685fa790a35.jpg

OOC INFO

Intent - To provide The Void Trooper Corps with a Shock Trooper

Image Source - https://www.artstati...27-db9402cbb1a4

Role - Galactic Infantry / Heavy Infantry

Links -

GENERAL INFO

Unit Name - Void Shock Trooper

Affiliation - The Emergence Empire / Void Trooper Corps

Classification - Shock Trooper

Equipment - Blackjack Grenade, Void Shock Troopr Armour, VSHB-AM, SAB-01

Description - Shock Troopers are the heavy-lifters of the Trooper Corps. Those selected for Shock Trooper designation have proven themselves to be some of the toughest at the Skism Academy. They are equipped with enhanced Heavy Armour and an Antimatter Heavy Blaster.

COMBAT INFO

Unit Availability - Uncommon

Unit Size - Average

Unit Experience - Trained

Combat Function:

Shock Troopers are ever present within a Void Legion but are given focus upon Planetary Invasion. If an invasion force has brought with it a large number of Vehicles and Armour, the number of Shock Troopers deployed is increased to counter. If deployed as an invasion force, they are normally called upon for Anti-Armour operation and Siege Operations. As the Heavy Lifters, they provide heavy ground support with the use of explosive heavy weapons, clearing infantry and delivering the majority damage to structures and armour.

Strengths

Brutal - Trained at the Academy on Skism, VT's are put through very harsh training and taught to slaughter their opposition. Restrictions on Wartime Behaviour are very minimal

Unorthodox - Formations and Manuevers are often confusing and seemingly senseless, only to end with unexpected tactical success

Shock - Equipped with Heavy armour and Heavy weapons, Void Shocks deal masses of damage while (Mostly) avoiding damaging stress themselves

Weaknesses

Behavioural Issues - The psychological effects Void Troopers sustain when deployed to a battlefield knowing their superior's will allow almost anything, are significant. VT's very often suffer from a constant Lucifer Effect along with Psychopathy, Anger Issues and Emotionlessness.

Heavy - Shocks are large and heavy. They are normally deployed at the Front as they cannot keep up with their fellow troopers

Big Target - Shocks are large and slow. They can be easily penned by more mobile forces and tend to be easy hits for snipers

HISTORICAL INFO

With the militarisation of Skism and the formation of the Void Trooper Corps, several variants of trooper was needed. The Void Shock satisfies the need for infantry-based heavy damage. They are trained at the Skism Void Academy and picked for their Shock Deployment based on their ability to endure and hurt.

Mauda

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

This happens all the time haha. My link is fine, takes me to it's picture. I'll replace the link with a fresh one and see if that helps :)

Mauda

Hmmmmm.

I’ll try fix it later, busy currently. I’ve also updated the other link but it may just give you another error

Mauda

Replaced the links of all flagged subs. The Recon Droid and Recon Trooper's links are still Pinterest links. If they work for you now, then the Hyperlinking was the problem. But they may still need a different link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom