Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vivian Octavia

Evelynn

E
r2EIu0r.png

Face_zps08514ceb.png

NAME: Vivian Talina Octavia
TITLE: Princess
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5' 7”
WEIGHT: 128lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

APEdVbl.png

Like pop punk meets teenage rebellion, in space!

Neon colours, clashing patterns, outrageous piercings. This is the standard code of dress worn by one Vivian Talina Octavia. Outfits made to stand out from the crowd despite plunging her straight into a clique of pseudo-clever space hipsters, the worst, smuggest, self-satisfied club of all.

You're not a punk, love. You're a princess. Act like it.

Given that vanity is key in her own little world, Vivian is a beautiful young woman. Brunette, blue eyes, nice tan. No expense has been spared in crafting an aesthetically pleasant young woman, with rumours of a rhinoplasty procedure at the tender age of fifteen being whispered amongst the upper echelons of Alderanian society.

Hey, if you're looking at a future of a high publicity marriage and a diary filled to the brim with public events then you need a face that dazzles.

Even if you're content to sit and jam holes in it, young lady.

QkLFTs6.png

Narcissistic, haughty, bratty.

If there was anything positive to say about Viv's personality, I might have mentioned it by now. Raised by two parents of privilege who treasured their first adopted daughter a little too much. A wombo-combo of the weight of future expectation plus a childhood and adolescence of never having to want for anything created the perfect monster.

A teenage girl with privilege.

I wish there was something positive to say.

Vivian has spent eighteen years getting what she wants, when she wants it. Clothes. Gadgets. Jewellery. Speeders. None of those possessions of course were treated with respect, nor the people who provided them. Try as her parents might there was no correcting the girl. Foul, rebellious and without a care for her royal status, Viv spends her time with unsavoury sorts who do not care for her, but rather her vast abundance of credits, but anything to spite her adoptive parents.

I'm really trying to find a positive.

Sometimes if the girl makes a social faux pas, gets caught saying something xenophobic or racist, or just doing something in general inappropriate or indecent a donation will be made to the appropriate charity in her name.

But not by her own hand, of course.

oqdJqaF.png

[+] Privately Educated – Vivian, of course, went to the best boarding school that credits could pay for, and even though as a student she was rude, disruptive and petulant she still learned. That's the difference between public and private schools, ladies and gentlemen. It is safe to say that she is actually an intelligent young woman, she can speak and understand several languages, also Viv can find X (but why she would need to still baffles her).

[+] Basic Self Defence – Suffice to say Vivian owns and can operate with a degree of confidence a small hold-out blaster. A necessity for nobles and royalty. You can never be too cautious.

[-] Personality – Now, now, I know that having personality traits as a weakness is a complete and utter cop-out, but she really is that vile. There are virtually no positives to be found.

[-] Non-combatant – Take away the hold-out blaster and all you have is a teenage girl with a bad attitude and an eclectic (but ultimately trend following) fashion taste.

[-] Glit-biter – Spice is a disgusting habit, young lady!

k3FkDiV.png

Our story begins with the Duke and Duchess of Belleau-a-Lir, Alderaan.

Terribly royal yet tragically infertile, Rubis and Miranna Octavia finally made the decision to adopt. It was an incredibly high publicity affair which garnered so much positive press for the couple, being dubbed as selfless for choosing adoption in the face of scientific methods.

Princess Vivian Talina Octivia was a child of publicity.

Raised by an ever-shifting roster of maids and servants, Vivian's childhood was one of detached privilege. She got what she wanted, when she wanted and the creation of a monster began.

Her parents not there to witness these developments were far too late when they realised what an entitled brat their daughter was. Their futile entitlements to discipline the girl failed and only bred resentment within the Princess, who was thankfully approximately fifteenth in line for the throne.

Realising that they had failed with their first, the Duke and Duchess adopted a second child, a son who they would in turn pour all of their time and devotion into.

Enter the years of teenage rebellion.

Sent to boarding school, her contempt for her adoptive parents only grew, and those years of crucial social development were spent sneaking out to party, making terrible friends, and spending a seemingly infinite source of credits. Obviously, I don't need to tell you that Vivian learned absolutely nothing of morals and compassion during her years in education. She pursued no further studies believing that when the time had to come she would simply be arranged with a cushy marriage.

Now at the truly terrible teens Viv (as she preferred to be known) spends the majority of her time partying it up with various other socialites. Bad choices, tabloid headlines and secret spice habits. It's the standard tale.

No longer caring about the choices of their ill-fated first daughter, the Duke and Duchess of Belleau-a-Lir focused solely upon the upbringing of their good son Tyrral Predor Octavia and second daughter Elara.

Now if only they could somehow erase their first mistake.

Evelynn

E
Looks like the supply won't be running dry then. ;)

[member="Blitz"], [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Evelynn

E
Listeri Dalane said:
I thought of an idea: Blitz and me fighting over which one sells spice to you.

Thoughts?
I can dig it. :)

[member="Blitz"], [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom