Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visions through Time and Space

So I've posted a thread in the RP Discussion section about my intention to venture to the Aing-Tii with a sibling of mine in order to both develop our characters in perceived solitude and also, hopefully, bring her into the lifestyle and beliefs of a Sith (though this is the least important of reasons). I fully intend to learn some newer abilities while there, and improve upon my current ones, but nothing too drastic is planned. The majority of the thought behind this was to involve my IC sibling after leaving Alderaan with her to teach her the ways of the Force, as well as have her experience something my character was unable to experience when she was her age. I will likely not get involved in much threads (in comparison to my involvement now) in order to make my absence from the general public a somewhat noticeable impact.

Oh, and in other news I will return as Kaine's lap dog.
jennifer-lawrence-gonna-die.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom