Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Viribus Eikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
NPC Beast Companion Template

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maxresdefault.jpg

19ce897715424f8b60bd69080ef9ec40.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: A beast of protection for Kay on her misadventures at home and abroad. Once he matures, that is.
​Image Credit:
1. Here
2. Here
Role: He'll be Kay's guard dragon once he matures.
Links: Adron Malvern CIS

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Age: Newly hatched and will grow throughout the course of multiple threads.
Species: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138613-ouroboros-krayt-dragon/
Height: 30cm when hatched, 25 meters when full grown
Length: 75cm when hatched, 90 meters when full grown
Weight: 2.5 kilos when hatched, 21,000 kilos when full grown
Appearance: Pale purple scales and eyes when hatched. Both will darken with age to almost appear black, with a purple sheen. Two large horns and multiple smaller ones adorn his big head. Spikes protrude along the length of his back and down to his tail. His wings are attached to two of his legs, of which are at the front. The rest support his weight along the length of his body.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Name: Viribus Eikon (Viri and/or Eikon for short)
Loyalties: Lady Kay
Notable Possessions: N/A
Personality: Viribus is very much a guardian. His species is known for aggressive tempers, which would make him the perfect guard dog, if you will. He is both a deterrent against enemies, as well a protector in the heat of battle. Although to Kay he keeps his temper in check most of the time. She learned pretty quickly that it was best to keep him fed and occupied. He doesn't take to strangers very easily. It can take months for him to deem someone as not a threat or as food for himself. Only those that were around him a lot during his youth have an easier time with him.
Training: Viribus learned to fight attackers through various training exercises as he grew. Unfortunately droids tended to be the victims. But this also helped to stop Viribus from eating every enemy. He learned to detect the emotions coming from Kay as any beat companion would, so if she showed signs of fear, he'd look for the source so that he could destroy it.
Combat Function: Guardian

+Like A Tank= As he grows, he'll be strong enough to barrel through enemies, or swat them down with his tail, or burn them alive with his spitting of fire.
+Intimidation= His look, his temper and his sheer size will deter nearly every foe.
+Vicious= Viribus doesn't hold back when he fights.
-Enormous= After just a few short years, Viribus will grow to such a size that housing and transporting him would be difficult.
-Tempermental= Viribus is quick to act before he thinks when things don't go his way.
-Overprotective= He can be overprotective of Kay, even going so far as to take months to not decide to keep trying to eat or kill any given individual.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Given as a gift by [member="Adron Malvern"] to House Arenais, the Ouroborus Krayt Dragon egg later hatched, much to Kay's surprise. It sat on display next to the fireplace in her office, and it was the cracking of the shell that drew her attention towards it. She watched it hatch, thereby imprinting herself as the dragon's Mistress. After making some holo-calls, Kay learned more about the species and just what kind of a gift Adron had given them.

Her plan was to train him as the perfect bodyguard both at home and on her various non-diplomatic missions. Perhaps then she'd be captured less, and maybe give less reason for others to worry about her safety.

[member="Lady Kay"]

1 - could you please point me to when in this vid to look for?
2 - pinterest is not an acceptable image source, as anyone can upload anything they want to it without any regards to copyright concerns. I'm going to have to ask for another image source.

Other than that, yayyyyy dragons! Once the image thing is taken care of we can stamp this along :)

Kay-Larr

I see it in the very first image in the video where you hit play. At least for me. I was surprised that the image source was from a video, actually. Didn't know it could be done....I did a search for the source and that was what was given to me. I do all this on my phone, so I'm sure that limits me. I have to put all my images in spoilers as I can't tell what size they are for others.

Pintrest was fine before for subs. I don't have an account for it, so I don't know how it works. I only just started being on instagram..lol Again, that was the source that was brought up for me. Umm...it's a gif so...All the others had fire breathing and I didn't want to use that. Only that one gif kept bouncing me to that same page, so I figured it was the only one.

I'll see if I can get help.

Kay-Larr

Holidays are getting in the way of my helpful people. So, I'm all outta luck there.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom