Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Viper's Chameleon Airspeeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
2n2di6pyvmz51.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: A factory in the lower areas of Coruscant ran by Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium
  • Affiliation: Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes (casing was changeable with special feature)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Doonium (core plating), Durite (Exterior for disguised look), Corundum (heated to give snake pattern), Repusorlifter components, Hardened Rubber (Wheels), Interior was mostly leather, plastoid and some Corundum for color
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Airspeeder
  • Role: Personal Transport
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Armaments: High - Duel Mini Beam Cannon Turrets and a DW-3 Concussion Grenade Launcher on the back
  • Defenses: Very High - A miniaturized Cloaking Device, Laser Deflective Windows, Dense Plating,
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlifts with fold out Wheels (wheels are built for even rough terrain)
  • Minimum Crew: 1 Person, the driver is required
  • Optimal Crew: Between 1 and 2 (a Driver and a Shooter)
  • Passenger Capacity: 4
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • In order to remain undetected during meetings, the Airspeeder was able to become cloaked with a miniaturized Cloaking Device from a small star ship.
  • It also had a very exclusive function. It was able, when a system is activated, able to shift the exterior casing's design, swapping plating from its violet, snake skin patterned to a more standard Black casing using a layering of Durite and Doonium for maximum protection.
  • The Windows posses a one way function that can be switched on or off.
STRENGTHS
  • High Defensive Plating, hiding, maneuverability and Speed made this Airspeeder extremely hard to stop, corner or beat in a chase.
  • The built in grenade launcher was able to fire concussive, EMP and Fragmentation based grenades.
  • The heavy Beam Cannon Turrets could burn through light to medium armor with a single blast, and with the ability to fire at anything in a 180 degree half circle from its point.
  • The Dense metals allowed this car to have strong ramming capabilities.
WEAKNESSES
  • Due to its limited weapons system, including average grenades in storage and slow firing turrets, enough time or forces could overwhelm the vehicle's systems.
  • The Special switching function could only switch it to either its "professional" black or her Crime Boss Violet Snake design, making finding it fairly easy.
DESCRIPTION
Driving along the dark packed streets of Coruscant, the black Airspeeder hardly looked out of place. It was professional, like a business CEO's vehicle. Inside, in the drivers seat, sat a woman, in not so professional attire. A more revealing, yet powerful outfit adorned her. Geometric glasses were placed in front of her eyes, half way down her nose. A shot rang out, as a police official of the City Planet's under-streets fired his blaster. Groaning, the driver used her clawed hand to tap a screen and a few simple buttons. The back of the Airspeeder shifted, showing a small hole like barrel, a couple inches wide. Without warning, a large Concussion grenade ejected from the tube. the grenade fired straight at the Police's own Airspeeder as the bomb went off. Blinding lights and flashes disorientating them. The driver of the black car chuckled, flicking on a new function. The streets were dark enough to mask the shift, as the metal plating broke apart, different plating taking its place by flipping the metal casing pieces around. When they reconnected, the Airspeeder looked much different. Gone was the professional, black contemporary vehicle,and present was a Violet, snake skin Airspeeder with beveled parts around the repulsorlifts. It had a little homage to the old Dodge Charger design from hundreds of years ago, maybe even thousands. It was neat design, and a rarity at that. The Airspeeder darted downwards, at a much higher speed with increased control.

The Police Airspeeder was unable to see where their target had gone, until a brief second before twin Beams fired at their underside. The beams of energy penetrating metal and body until the whole vehicle exploded in fiery gold and red. The two turrets on the left and right side of the Violet vehicle, just in front of the driver's door, turned around to face the front before collapsing and hiding among the dense metal again. And like that, the Police of the Galactic Alliance's main planet of operations had failed again to capture the Crime Boss, Evelynn Ostium. Touching down on the hard ground, the Repulsorlifts cut off slowly, large off-road wheels taking their place as the purple snake like vehicle drove off to a large building. It was all too easy.

Last edited:
Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

First off, I want to apologize for how long this bloody submission took. Between me becoming ill over time and finally have a chance to check things over, this must have slipped through the cracks.

I want to say also that this car is a beauty, while the Reddit is generally not a source generally accepted, the nature of this picture only existing in Reddit, I will allow a pass. Second, I recommend if you make any more to create your own company for cars like this, much like I did a long time ago. I will add this however if you do not want to, the Hot Destruction Company is something I would allow you to use, given the nature of your build of vehicles. Consider this my overall permission as I am currently not using the company for anything anymore.

Regardless...
APPROVED!
Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom