Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Vinden Kingdom Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
of_knights_and_kinetic_shields_by_leonwoon-d5511ob.jpg

Name: Vinden Kingdom Infantry
Intent: To provide a defense/attack force for the Vinden Kingdom
Affiliation: The Vinden Kingdom
Availability: Common
Type: Infantry Unit
Strength: 2500 (For now. The number will rise if the faction goes major at some point.)

Description:
The Vinden Kingdom Infantry will serve as the main battle units for the kingdom. Their purpose is to serve the kingdom, fight for the kingdom, and to protect the kingdom. They have existed for many years, as the kingdom itself has existed for many years. Throughout the years, there have been many technological advances within the kingdom, causing this unit to evolve. For one, they got better armor and equipment. The armor was quite recently invented for them. The new armor has completely put their old armor to shame.

Before one becomes apart of this unit, they under go intense training. The training usually lasts for about 3-6 months, unless they started early training when they were young. Because the training is quite intense, 3 months of it would be the equivalent of 6 months of "normal training". The unit is trained to always be loyal, and if they must make a choice of their own on the battlefield, that they should do what they think is right.

Training Chart:
  • 6 A.M: Trainees are required to be up and ready
  • 6:15 A.M: Trainees are taken to the weight room to lift weights
  • 7:15 A.M: Trainees are taken outside to run 10 miles
  • 8:30 A.M: Trainees are taken to the cafeteria to eat breakfast
  • 9:00 A.M: Trainees are taken to firing practice, where they practice shooting and shooting techniques
  • 11:00 A.M: Trainees are taken to sparring practice, where they practice melee weapons
  • 1:00 P.M: Trainees are taken to eat lunch
  • 1:30 P.M: Trainees must run 15 miles to the mountains
  • 2:30 P.M: Trainees undergo harsh training on top of the mountains (running, sparring, shooting, many other workout techniques).
  • 4:00 P.M: Trainees run 15 miles back to the base
  • 6:00 P.M: Trainees eat dinner
  • 6:30 P.M: Trainees are taken in for a classroom style learning session where they learn tactics, proper military procedures, etc.
  • 8:30 P.M: Trainees are able to select from the following= Running 5 miles, shooting practice, sparring practice
  • 9:30 P.M: Trainees are free from practice... they go to shower, mingle, and sleep.
  • Repeat until trainees are ready for mission training, which will put them out in the wild in squads. They will have objectives and they must live off their rations, and the wild. This could last up to a week at a time.
When on the battlefield, the infantry is broken up into companies of 250, which is also broken up into squads of 10. Though split up, the unit still moves together as one. The reasoning of splitting up the unit is that it is easier to contact and assign missions to smaller groups rather than one giant group. The leadership structure of the unit is set with squad leaders at the bottom (10 men in a squad), and then company leaders in the middle (Generally 250 men in a large company), and finally the infantry leader (over the entire unit). Squad leaders are selected for their performances during training, and for their leadership qualities. Company leaders are selected from existing squad leaders who have gained a good amount of experience and show outstanding leadership qualities. The infantry leader is determined by either, the existing company leaders who show great ability for the position and have gained much experience, or, the king personally selects a man for the position.

The Vinden Kingdom recruits men to its infantry from various planets around Wild Space. As for compensation, the kingdom has money in its reserves from long ago, the kingdom also performs mining operations and resource operations around Wild Space. (Information will change once I make a planet that the kingdom originates from)

Links:

Armor: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54389-vinden-infantry-armor/

Weapons: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blaster_rifle , http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vibroweapon , http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Concussion_grenade

Some troops carry Titanium shields, it's a preference. Troops also carry rations and personal items in their armor's built in compartments.

[member="Xieza Blade"]

I'm gonna autofire ya some questions:

• What sort of leader structure do they have? Like are there squad leaders, company leaders, and then a main infantry leader? If so, how many and what qualifies them above the rest?
  • I assume they use more than their armor? Please give me some examples of weapons and equipment
  • 3 months of training in 9 months? Gimme some specs on what makes this training regiment that much more intense then the other thousands of intense training regiments out there.
  • I'm pretty ignorant towards this faction...can you tell me where you got these dudes for the infantry (like a specific planet) as well as some hints towards compensation or the lack of it?
We'll start there, see if anything else tickles my fancy. Thanks.

[member="Reverance"]

Mentioned leader structure

Gave weapon and equipment details

Explained training, and reduced the effect to 6 months worth of training crammed into 3 months. So you get a 2x multiplier from the training.

Explained general recruitment area, and a little on compensation. I plan on making a planet where the kingdom originates from soon, so once I do that, I will have much more to change. But currently, the Infantry is recruiting from various planets and compensation is coming from mining and farming resources.

If I need to make the planet before this is accepted, then I will do so. Though, I won't make it until this weekend and it will take a little time to make it.

[member="Xieza Blade"]

Chicken and the egg, my friend. Ones gotta come before the other, doesn't really matter much in my mind.

Good detail, thanks for the cooperation.

Approved pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom