Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Video Game Boss Music

The premise here is simple: if your character was a boss battle in a video game, what music would play in the background, during the fight?

This can be Star Wars music, music from real video games, music unconnected to Star Wars or video games, or even original compositions. I will post ideas for my characters once I get a few responses.

I got multiple but I will go by character. I may include beforehand fight as I do not think of Boss Fight unless I am sure their death is near or I am ready to let them go. Some may not have a true boss fight as I have not really found a good one for them yet, even after all these years.

Crane Baxa: Furfilling His Destiny
I never let him lose control, when it finally happens, this be the song that should play.

Jegy Sesara: My Lovers Words
Jegy has a complicated history with women and it affected him. Each one he became very romantically involved with, he gave a promise. He honors each of those and is the reason why he can never be truly evil, for he honors every promise he made to them, in their memory. I may play this before the end, one last reflection, letting them know he will soon be with them again. Just one more fight.

Haon Hafey: The Duel
It started with a Western, it should end like one. Haon Hafey is always Paladin to me, it be fitting if his final fight ended in a duel.

Callum Saville: Boss Theme
What else? Loved it since I first heard it and it fits.

Dalos Cameron: Boss Theme
All he has known is bloodshed. Memories lost, he must fight to find purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom