Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vidar"TheWise"Bothanduster [WIP]

Name:Vidar Bothanduster

FACTION: Zeison Sha

SPECIES: Human

HEIGHT: 5’8

WEIGHT: Athletic

EYES: Blue Eyes show how attuned to the light side he is. It is stated that the blue eyes give people ‘warm energy’ if he looks upon them and makes them feel happy.

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Caucasian

DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Zeison Sha Tattoo on the Tricep. The tattoo shows his loyalty toward the Zeison Sha.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Extremely Strong Connection

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORCE POWERS:
Force push(Master)
Telekinesis(Master)
Force weapon(Adept)
Force healing(Beginner)
Mind trick(Adept)
Thought shield(Beginner)
Detoxify of poison(Beginner)
Force sight(Beginner)
Telepathy(Beginner)
Animal friendship(Beginner)
Force Speed(Master)

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS/MARTIAL ARTS:
His passion for peace has allowed him to learn the passive form soresu which he has completely studied and intends to master. At the moment, his skills with soresu are the best in the organization making him a powerful Soresu Master however at times, he sees being always defensive as a limit to peace and that has allowed him to study dJEM so in order to allow his style not to always be on the defensive but also have some offensive measures. The fact that he served as a Blade master of the Zeison Sha reinforces the fact that he is a lethal combatant in terms of using the lightsaber form. Also, his athletic build allows him to enhance his Djem So moves and allows him to become a lethal attacker. In his early years as the son of the Grand Master, his father wanted him to learn Djem So although his pacifist side wanted him to learn the most passive form of the traditional seven lightsaber forms, Form III: Soresu and he learned hit at heart practicing every day of his life as an initiate in order to learn Form III: Soresu and embrace it fully. He also took in some training in the form Makashi which made him gain some little bit of knowledge about it. The fact that he began lightsaber training at a very young age proves the fact that he is a dangerous lightsaber wielder and someone not to mess around with. That is also reinforced with his age which makes him know a large amount of knowledge on the seven traditional lightsaber forms as well as the new forms that are currently being used. Also, since the Zeison Sha have a library that has existed for over 4000 years, it is safe to state that he possess an incredible amount of knowledge on the know how’s of how to counter the lightsaber forms being used right now.
FORM III: SORESU (Proficient)
FORM IV: DJEM/SO (Intermediate)
Form II: Makashi (Basic)
EchaniMartialArts

Strengths: Vidar fully believes that peace is the way to go although at times he can seem radical which has increased lately. He believes that all Sith should be eradicated from the face of the galaxy, no matter what the intentions are. He is described my many as a kind person, always at times forgiving of some people’s actions. His love for the Zeison Sha gives him strength in always trying to move on and as well as trying to be the best you can be. Vidar is always careful however at whom to trust in the galaxy. He fully trusts the Zeison Sha and its council believing that the Zeison Sha is more effective than the Jedi. These strengths make him a formidable combatant in terms of using the force and lightsaber combatant. Formerly a Hybrid Warrior in the Zeison Sha .The hybrid warrior balances the use of two sub-classes in the Warrior position in the Zeison Sha, the Soldier, someone who focuses incredibly on lightsaber combat and the force wielder, someone who focuses incredibly on the aspects of the force. Since he is a former hybrid, he is a formidable lightsaber duelist and possesses a large amount of knowledge in the use of the force. The fact that he also is called “The Wise One” reinforces the fact that he possesses a large amount of knowledge. Also, the 4000 year old Zeison Sha library reinforces this and his over 4 decade’s worth of experience. As Grand Master, he has taken over a large role of training initiates of the order which has made him more outgoing and cooperative with the Initiates.
[/FONT]

Weaknesses: The fact that he has taken over the position of Grand Master at times can make Vidar worried if he is doing the right thing and therefore it has made him at times lose confidence of himself. One of his greatest weaknesses is the fact that he is more radical and plans on making the Zeison Sha the ruler of Yanibar. This could definitely make him fall close to the dark side or at least become a Dark Jedi which he realizes and tries not to do it. Another one of his greatest weaknesses is the fact that if the Zeison Sha fall and every one of them are eradicated, Vidar will most likely probably go on a revenge killing streak or at list fill like the most lone person in the world. The fact that he is also Grand Master proves the fact that the position can take away time from his training which could slowly make him lose his proficiency in the forms although he would still remain a formidable leader. In the end, despite him being a formidable opponent, the end of the Zeison Sha would most likely be the end of him as well.

GEAR:

SKILLS:

Decades of experiences: Vidar has fought rebels, has spent thousands of days training in lightsaber and force combat and has spent years learning knowledge of the force and visiting planets such as Mandalore and trained with Vidar the Killer. This has helped him fight and become a fighter in his own right and has made him learn not only many forms of martial arts, he has also learned force knowledge and that is the reason why he called the “All Wise Master” although he doesn’t like the nickname or alias. He is adept with marksmanship and can shoot a blaster and rifle decently although his skill in shooting with a pistol is intermediate. The decades of experience has also helped him have an incredible will that isn’t easily finished off by a Mind Trick or Force Fear. Discipline has also become a central part of his core.

Having been trained among the Zeison Sha, he has gone to become a muscular toned human. His training in Yanibar set him apart from others because of his strong force connection. He has trained himself to become strong in his physical abilities as he hasn’t reached his peak. Vidar's speed comes from years of using force speed as well as fighting other initiates in training with force speed. He also uses his dexterity to throw his discblade with good proficiency. Vidar’s constitution is excellent. Coming from a tough environment has helped him bring up a strong immune system although if vidar does get sick, it can affect him somewhat. Being 41 years old, vidar has 4 decades of experience in combat, force abilities, and other experience such as combat that has let him become an ‘encloypiedia’ in terms of lightsaber forms and force abilities. Vidar possesses wisdom that he continues to have to this day due to his age of 41 years old. He continues to guide the Zeison ha in activities that help him show his wisdom. He also has incredible willpower and isn’t easily taken down by abilities such as Force Fear and the Mind Trick. Vidar isn’t exactly the best charismatic person although he can be outgoing at times and is loyal.

Personality :
Vidar is driven toward the total eradication of the Sith. This is what has driven him into becoming the strong fighter he is today. He is driven toward making the Zeison Sha a great organization and he firmly believes that peace can be accomplished by a mixture of negotiation and war. Vidar at times is shown to be optimistic as secretly, he believes that working with the Jedi currently would help with the eradication of the Sith. Vidar is driven and tenacious and at times can show a logical side as well. He is a pacifist at heart and at times regrets fighting with the Sith wanting peace however that is outweighed by the millions of people that have suffered at the hands of the Sith Imperium. The fact that the Zeison Sha falls under him makes him seem very strict and headstrong which he tries to show at times although he is willing to listen to opinions if they are of any value toward the organization. One of the most important things Vidar loves in the Zeison Sha is the children or initiates as he sees them as not only important toward the Zeison Sha’s history but also important but also because he doesn’t want them to become corrupted the by the Sith who currently rule the Galaxy.

BIOGRAPHY:

Zeison Sha Database [Recording 1]: *sigh*. "Hello my friends, this is your Grand Master, Vidar Bothanduster” Vidar stated as he was inside the library. He was alone which meant it was perfect for him to tell his story, his life because Vidar wanted it to be kept for future generations. “I think it would be nice for me to tell you a little bit about myself, after all, I love sharing a good story about myself. As most of you know, my family has been with the Zeison Sha since millennia. For a long time, we have been instrumental in making sure this organization survive specifically with the Sith kidnapping incident that occurred in 600ABY and the renewal of relations with the Galactic Alliance for a long period of time however I believe that telling a history about myself will help understand my family as of now.

I remember I was born to a father who was the Grand Master and a mother who was one of the masters within the council. Anyways, I trained in the temple which I lived in where I trained for years and years. During those times, my ability with a saber increase dramatically and I felt I was close to becoming a warrior. Boy was I wrong. I remember there was a time when I went to a training class once. Anyway, I was well known for my father’s position and despite the masters being happy with this as a result because my father could be trusted, every child hated me for who I was and my father’s position. My father knew this as a result but and he hoped that I wouldn’t go rogue for this matter which I didn’t otherwise I wouldn’t be who I am today. So I went to this class and I was frequently shoved and beaten up. Of course, I hated this as a result but it made me stronger. Here is a little recording that I saved just for this recording.

RECORDING OF A CLASS [ZEISON SHA DATABASE]:

(Vidar walked in to a class. He was young, only 10 years old and he could feel the force telling him of the hate in the room. His bright blue eyes shined and told the story of a child who was innocent, who didn’t know why he was hated as a result of this. He was growing stronger in the force. He had made his own discblade and his father had taught him how to use force weapon thereby advancing Vidar in his training stage to warrior. Years of training had made Vidar one of the most promising initiates in Zeison Sha, perhaps in his history and perhaps that was the reason why the hated him. Vidar would not let this weaken him as he entered the class room outgoingly and bowed down toward the teacher who would be teaching him the lesson on Force Weapon.”Hello, Teacher.” he stated as he bowed.

As he began to meditate, he meditated, he could feel warmth in him, warmth that he only felt when he meditated, the light side was becoming his friend, it was becoming his ally, his partner and the light side would protect him.
“Hello class, today we will learn the force ability Force Weapon. Tell me, what is the ability force weapon and what does it mean toward the Zeison Sha?” the instructor stated.

The ability force weapon has been passed down between the Zeison Sha ever since 4000BBY making it one of our best abilities. The Zeison Sha has used this ability for many millennia making us one of the best users of this ability in the galaxy and among force users. The user must gather up force energy surrounding it and making the weapon he uses instantly more lethal. Due to the force energy surrounding the weapon, it makes it resistant to the lightsaber beam therefore making it a good weapon against lightsabers. 4000+ years of having this ability has allowed us to make the ability go to other things such as our armor as well.” One of the initiates stated.

“That is correct. We have used it for hundreds of centuries, thousands of years and tens of thousands of generations. This ability is probably one of the best we are most proficient in other than lightsabers. Now tell me when it is best to apply this ability?

“It is best to apply this ability when fighting lightsaber wielding opponents particularly the …. the …… the….. Je...d…..i….i and S…i….t…th”)

[BACK TO THE RECORDING ABOUT VIDAR’S HISTORY]

The fact that one of the initiates took a long time to state the word Jedi shows the fact that the Jedi are still hated among the Zeison Sha order and still continued to be hated however I will do whatever I can to stop this. I will go back to the recording of the class.

[BACK TO THE RECORDING OF THE TRAINING CLASS]

(The instructor went to get a discblade, a traditional warrior weapon of the Zeison Sha. “We must move forward with this class. Now I want you to concentrate on using the force, make it part of you, make it with you. The light side is the right side; it is the way to peace. Part of our code describes the force as an instrument of peace, it is true and you must utilize it for peaceful measures”

After Vidar head this, he went and got a discblade and went to fight the biggest person in the class in terms of muscular build. Vidar could sense this man’s hate for him which he really didn’t care about. Anyway, since Vidar was taught this by his father, he had firsthand experience. He focused immensely on the object as the discblade was surrounded be blue energy. He then attacked his opponent sending strike after strike on him. Minutes past as they continued battling, everyone else had finished the battle with their force reserves used. Vidar fought and fought until the last strike he sent toward his opponent made him win. Everyone was surprised by this because despite people knowing that Vidar was the Grand Master’s son, they didn’t think he could beat him.”Congratulations Vidar.” he stated. For the first time, someone had treated Vidar respectfully. Soon word spread around about this and people began to show Vidar respect which made him happy. Vidar then walked out and went home toward the temple, he had enough of it.)

[END OF RECORDING}

I hope you liked it; I personally did because it made me begin having founding foundations for me having a strong discipline. Anyways, another one of the prominent stories I have heard people say is when I decided to challenge Master Vick, leader of the Warrior Class. I was growing stronger in the use of the force and I thought that challenging Master Vick would make me more prominent. After all, I was a teenager by then. Yes, it was 3 years after the training recording which I just showed you and as a teenager, I cared about what my peers thought of myself. Anyways, I went to challenged him and guess what happened? Do you think I won? If you do then you’re damn ****ing wrong. Master Vick sent me home with a scar on my face which soon healed. Thanks to him, I not only increased my training but I also knew that arrogance and pride were not part of the Zeison Sha. Years continued to pass as I did the usual go to train, go to the archives to read and go home. This definitely increased my abilities and I become a warrior. I had to choose 4 choices, the Assassin, Force Wielder, Soldier, or Hybrid. Seeing that the hybrid balanced all the 3 choices I choose it although the Hybrid sub class was chosen to balance the Force Wielder sub-class and the Warrior sub-class. So anyways, I went on many missions as during those times, the Zeison Sha was facing rebels that lived particularly in the city. Of course despite Yanibar being a desolate planet, that doesn’t mean that the Zeison Sha weren’t the only people here. They were definitely people in Yanibar as well as they used to be a populated center back in the days when the Zeison Sha was an infant. I will tell you perhaps the most dramatic mission that affected me personally.

I remember like it was yesterday. The rebels attacked 2 Zeison Sha Warriors who were soldiers and the soldiers were critically injured. We took them toward the Temple Medical Center and we soon began using our Assassins to pursue the rebels. Despite the fact that I was a Hybrid Warrior, I learned some Assassin recommended force abilities such as force stealth which I love. Anyways, I went in pursue of the rebels with my Father and my Mother, the Master of the Assassins. That was when they died. Anyways, our Assassins had discovered the Rebel hideout at a small settlement. We went and found out they possessed smuggled weapons and were torturing the local population which numbered at least 3000. On the first day, we grabbed our weapons as I grabbed my discblade and lightsaber and went to disguise ourselves as local settlers. We even were able to land a place to stay thanks to our training in the temple. Anyways, we went and we were able to build connections as we stayed there for some months keeping in contact with the temple. Soon we have enough connection to strike. My mother, I and my father went to rebels’ house and we attacked them thanks to our hard work until we found out that the “so called connections” we had established betrayed us. At that time, I was only 20 years old and I was soon taken in. Luckily, our Assassins did not discover this. Anyway, I was taken and beaten for months, being starved. The force was the only thing that kept me alive. It seemed that they were planning on killing however they planned on killing my parents. I will go and describe to you what happened when I enter a meditative state *begins to meditate for thirty minutes*.

*I remember the memories. They are so clear despite it being a quarter of a century. I can see myself, I was weak, and I couldn’t do anything. They walk me up while I was on the floor. After I walk up, I realized that my parents weren’t there. Anyways, I was kicked and pulled up by them. Clearly, the new how weak but they still kicked me and tormented me. At that time, I was under a dark presence. I was becoming closer to the dark side despite not showing any physical evidence of this. A force sensitive would probably call me someone who was “a meter away from being a Dark Jedi”. The only reason why I didn’t turn was because I loved the Zeison Sha and I loved my parents to much to betray everything that they had done. Anyways, they took me outside and told me that I was going to be set free. In an instant, I was happy so happy that this was happening until I began to be very cautious. They decided to take me far away because the smoke would probably be smelled around the settlement but I personally think that the rebels didn’t want the people turning on them because I don’t think they would. Anyway, I went to a forest and instantly I saw my father and mother. They were sad and I could tell the look on their faces that something bad was going to happen then instantly, I saw it. They had some oil and they applied it to my parents then they burned them, they burned my parents.... Of course at that time, I instantly wanted to kill them but they applied a sleeping serum on me, one which made me sleep. Before I slept however, I saw one of the people living in the settlement see this and went back to tell the others. I was then returned t the settlement and began planning my escape. By morning, I heard that the rebels were eliminated by the people. Soon, they released me and took me as their own. I began eating and eating, regaining my strength. They also allowed some of the Zeison Sha masters to come and meet them. After 11 months, I was back to being healthy. I had stayed there for 1 year and 11 months.*

Anyways, I went back home and I was trained and got the majority of force abilities I had today except Tutanamis.Cool right? Who doesn’t love Tutanamis? I was promoted to Grand Master since my Father had died and I was told that there was a letter my father and Mather had written for me in case they died.

Dear Vidar,
From the moment we saw you we could feel your strong force connection. I could see inside those bright blue eyes that you were going to do something wonderful for the Zeison Sha. Over the years, I have seen you grow into an incredibly talented force user and lightsaber master. I have also seen you serve as the Blade Master of the Order which makes me more proud of you. If you see this, we are dead and I would like to tell you that your mother was pregnant with another child. We were going to name them after you because we knew you cared so much about everyone and you were genieunly kind. I ask that you do not leave the order but you make it great. Also, I ask that for the first time, you try and have relations with the Jedi despite 4 millennia plus of not having relations between us. I am sorry that we died although I want to tell you this, we will always be with you.
Love,
Your Father and Mother.

It still took Vidar some time to realize the fact that his parents were dead. This definitely put a strain on him and he was definitely developed an isolated personality. Look at me, talking like a third person. Ha-ha! But seriously, all I said is true however I have learned that we must celebrate our loved ones, and mourn them as well. I still keep a picture of them every day at the quarters which I lived with them. I will always love them. I think I have been here for what, 20 minutes. I keep that letter with me and I was told no one read it and I attempted to look if they were lying by seeing their force signatures and they were all saying the truth. I keep that letter with myself because not only does it make me who I am in some ways but because it also makes me what I want to be, the first leader in the Zeison Sha that wants to have relations with the Jedi. Of course, I have told the Masters Council about this and all of them told me kindly they disagreed however some of them also voiced optimism.

Now I will begin telling the last details of my story. The part where I went to meet Vidar the Killer, a famous Mandalorian hunter. One of our Zeison Sha Warriors had met him some time ago and he planned and he trained them. I took a ship from one of the masters and I went to his house. It was definitely a house for a Mandalorian. Those times, Mandalore had beskar iron and I can tell you, the Killer had beskar iron although it wasn’t a lot of it, you could see it his armor covering his fore arm and legs but not his stomach and neck. I trained with him for many months, learning how to shoot good with a blaster. He even gave me a blaster, rifle, and pistol which of course I took. I mean calm on? I haven’t killed anybody so it’s definitely good right? Anyways, I also saw his child, what was his name. Oh yeah, Kes or Mess. I forget what it was called but I could tell that the boy had a strong force connection. I of course didn’t ask to take him and I didn’t kidnap him like the way another force organization did. I wonder who it is *cough* *cough*, Jedi *cough *cough*. Anyways, I then left the house and finished the training learning various martial arts from the Mandalorain bounty hunter.

After I returned, it seemed as if everything was fine and everyone welcomed my return. I then began teaching some initiates until I learned some disturbing news, the Empress had decided to go and suck Coruscant for her stomach. No literally, she used a dark sided power known as force storm to suck Coruscant for herself. I was disturbed by this until I heard the Sith were in Yanibar and they kidnapped one of our most promising initiates, Katana Hisharama. This disturbed me as well. I realized that we couldn’t just let the Sith do poodoo while we sit our asses down so I began planning for stuff to begin. As of currently, the Zeison Sha are beginning a campaign to take over all of Yanibar in order to protect the populace. I can sense the galaxy on the brink of its destruction. We must work together with people like the Jedi to eliminate the Sith. We must work together with people like the Huts in order to kick the Sith’s ass. The Sith have waited a long time for this, so will we .We already have some combat facilities even though we aren’t any Empire and we are planning for ourselves to strike.

For to long we have waited, for to long we have kept ourselves waiting while the Sith continue to kill innocent people. For to long has the galaxy denied our existence. We are returning and we are returning for one mission, to eliminate the Sith. You Sith just wait, this war has only began."

[END TRANSMISSION]

Gear: Vidar as a teenage building his first lightsaber
Vidar has had this lightsaber for many decades and it has undergone modifications as of this. First, the was a curved one as Vidar believed that the cutting power, precision, and enhanced slashes would be better in sacrificing the fact that curved lightsabers are terrible in defense against blasters. This was the first modification and now it is a dual lightsaber which is known for its length. The second modification was when Vidar used to use a Qixoni crystal which is well known for enhancing one’s abilities however Vidar’s pacifist personality allows for him to change it toward a more defense enhanced crystal known as the Hurrikane Crystal. This crystal allows for Vidar to use his Soresu form more easily and he personally likes this lightsaber as his favorite because he uses the Soresu form more fluently. The lightsaber also has a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse or water prove crystal. As of currently, the Qixoni crystal and the Hurrikane crystal are in the lightsaber making it look orange. The lightsaber therefore is adept to offensive and defensive users.

Another dual lightsaber, this light saber’s hilt is made of mulline, a metal proffered in melee weapons. The lightsaber possesses a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse or water proves crystal in order to make it unique in away. It is a combination of a Phond crystal, a Hurrikane crystal and a rubat crystal, both renowned for their ability with cutting. Vidar loves this lightsaber as it helps him with the attacking power allowing him to strike and strike at his opponent with enhanced precision and slicing power as well as it not damaging its defense as well however he will only put the Hurrikane crystal when needed so as of now, he has a Phond crystal and rubat crystal. Despite the fact that having these two crystals reduces the ability to defend against blaster wielding opponents, this does not make it a significant advantage for an opponent as Vidar is a Soresu master at heart. At times a Damind crystal is brought in order to increase the cutting power of the lightsaber. This lightsaber is designed for mostly the Djem So/Shien and Makashi forms but is still handy in Soresu users.

Vidar’s badass armor. (Tech Profile Coming Soon to a Theatre near You)

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

DUELING RING MATCHES:
TBA

[member="VidarBothanduster"] - This character of yours, while well-written and detailed, is immensely overpowered. Unless you are transferring this character from another site, you will have to start at apprentice level, meaning that list of Force powers is way out of hand. This will need to be edited or redone from scratch before we'll let you roleplay him. Contact me via PM if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom