Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vesuvian

CNCKW_Traveler-59_Logo_zpsihqbuuyq.png
"Peace through power"

LEADERSHIP
Tacitus [alias]
The Inner Circle

STRUCTURE
The Inner Circle
​Composed of Vesuvian's most powerful members, second only to Tacitus in authority.
Confessor Corps
​Confessors are Vesuvian officers and religious figures, working in interrogation and intelligence. Members of this caste can and often lead militia units or command ships. The leader of the Confessor Corps is known as the Grand Confessor.
Vesuvian Militia
​The Vesuvian Militia is undoubtedly the largest component of the faction, following a traditional military doctrine and structure. The rank-and-file carry out the majority of Vesuvian's conventional warfare and missions, but are easily adaptable and capable of filling any role or specialization.

LOCATIONS
Mygeeto [HQ]

~~~~

What is Vesuvian?
Vesuvian could be described as a religious movement, a multi-national corporation, or a nation-state, though it is actually none of these in itself. Simplified, Vesuvian is a quasi-state and military order.

How does Vesuvian's hierarchy work?
The structure of Vesuvian is hierarchical, shaped much like military orders of ages past (i.e: Knights Templar), with the leader of the Vesuvian being Tactitus, who is aided by the Inner Circle, his most trusted lieutenants and commanders. The hierarchy then branches out as each Inner Circle commander has their subordinates, who in turn command others, eventually arriving at the bottom, where the rank-and-file members are.
Vesuvian however, maintains a military doctrine that intends to give commanders large degrees of freedom in categories of engaging the enemy and tactics. Essentially, only objectives are given and the means to achieve them were left to the commander to decide on. That is not to say there is no accountability, as Tacitus maintains has high expectations of his followers.

What is the Vesuvian's stance on other factions?
Vesuvian is indifferent to all factions. While there might be some which closer align to Vesuvian in ideology and practice, it does not guarantee automatic alliances nor friendly relations. Vesuvian probably leans closer to the the 'bad guy' side on the spectrum, but by no means go out of their way to commit evil acts.

How can we form an alliance with Vesuvian?
Send a PM to myself and we can make OOC arrangements if feasible. An IC development thread will be necessary for a formal alliance.

What is Vesuvian's stance on Force sensitives?
No strong opinion, really. Vesuvian views the Force as something to be manipulated that might help further the factions goals. Independent Force users are encouraged to join, however Jedi and Sith are not allowed as they have a separate code of conduct and expectations to be followed.

What if I don't want to be a soldier?
There's good news and bad news to that question. The bad news is, being a soldier is required to an extent. The good news is, not all soldiers are involved in military operations or combat. Want to run a planet, maybe try your hand at politics? You can do that, your military rank is just your primary title. Upon further development, a political branch may be created to provide more autonomy in this realm.

How can I join?
Here is a link to the faction page.

I have a question but it wasn't answered here!
Fire away down below and make a post. We'll answer you to the best of our abilities.

[member="Willreich Ritter"]

A) Of course. The Militia isn't limited to infantry. Engineers would make a fine addition.

B) I actually really like the sound of that...the Vesuvian Imperium. Might even have to make that official :p

C) It's your character! However you want him to be he can. Should it become ever become a problem (i.e: self-destructive to the faction), then we can hash it out IC, but I'm not too concerned with it now. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom