Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Verkuyl : Bacta Research Facility (Hidden Sith Training ground for Jeshi the Vampire)

Jeshi Chade

J
The Planet Verkuyl: Known for its Bacta research and facilities is home to some of the best scientific minds in the Galaxy. It is used as the most convenient and sought-after form of medicine over other healing properties. Several hospital facilities within the murky rainforests and city serve as home to many as well seeking residency in the planet. With beachlike shores..fine gradient sand and crystal clear oceans it is an attractive destination. Recently constructed, were several resorts as well by the Baron's command from the Verkuylian Imperial Governor Hall on the tenth floor. Some of these facilities not only conducted research for healing and its properties but also to research (privately) unknown organisms, creatures, and variant sapiens. One particular group named the Signa-Ki would be in charge of the Sapien Research and Development (SRD) led by Dr. Jude Edivon that exhibited unnatural or elevated properties of healing or decay within their DNA and Midicholrians. One man, in particular, was odd....and unique in the fact that he came to the planet voluntarily by showing up one day with a crazed and glazed look over his eyes uttering the unforgettable words..."HELP ME." This "man" as most would call him was afflicted with what is defined as a metamorphic change called Vampirism. Much has become known to the SRD and yet it brings about more questions as they studied this volunteer that could clearly leave whenever he wanted. It was revealed that he was also a practitioner in the arts of dark sorcery and was force sensitive. So...so...so...many questions...The man who revealed his name as Jeshi was given room and board and would exchange information about himself in return for having free roam and access to an abandoned sector of the facility where he could build his own training and meditation chamber. Becoming somewhat a celebrity that was in demand to be spoken with, Jeshi reveled in it and started to gain some of his all time desires. But his past catches up as well..Because of the fact that he does not recall how he gained the vampiric trait, it is a mystery that haunts him as it's something he may not want to know the answer to.

Location: Signa-Ki (SRD) South Wing : Observation room 2B (Subject Alpha - Vampire: Jeshi Chade)
Time: High noon / Inclement weather (Heavy Rains)
Tag: Open

Jeshi Chade

J
As Dr. Edivon would walk down the hallway, passing by holding chambers to her right and left-hand side surrounded by a few individual screams and chatter in the distance, She knew she had to keep the focus on her job. Observe, record...and report. Nothing more, nothing less. Her newest assignment was Jeshi Shade. A self-proclaimed Sith Knight..Having a shadow master who supposedly has no name. Jeshi is also a vampire..With incredible speed, rage..focus, and for some odd reason..A personality of a boy who never seemed to grow up in her opinion. She had been performing her tasks on behalf of investors, the militia, and most importantly, the Baron who took a vested interest in Jeshi. Having just graduated from the academy of research and development sector of Signa-Ki, she was determined not to mess this up as it was the biggest highlight of her career. Taking out her encrypted datapad, ready to observe and record she straightened her pressed white uniform and cleared her throat while approaching room 2B and looking through the wide enclosure that allowed her to see Jeshi. Pressing the intercom device on the left she spoke into the receiver mic. "Good afternoon...Alpha....I mean..Jeshi...I'm sorry, I know you want to be called by your name..It's just well..It's kind of hard to get used to being informal." She stated as she was becoming nervous. Suddenly with a near-silent WOOSHING sound, Jeshi would appear in front of her pressed up against the glass enclosure. His black training gear was on as he felt comfortable in his relaxed attire for easy movements. His pale ghostlike face would give off a fiendish smirk as his reddish eyes would glow as his eyes locked with hers.

"Jude Edivon...It's been..what...a few days? Spending too much time with me will get your spouse jealous....And please..Loose the fear...You reek of it." He echoed through the com device as he then would twirl about in a dancing manner and bow. Slowly rising his head to meet her glare he asked. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this miraculous visit?"

Jeshi Chade

J
"I..I am not afraid....Just indifferent towards your..let's say species...I am here once again to do your assessment. You haven't accepted our doners blood banks in quite some time. The question is why?" She would respond with curiosity but also with a reminder to herself that she had within her pocket a small device...a writing pen that served as an emergency beacon as well, should she be in a state of duress. The Signa-Ki also had it's own private security team..armed and well equipped to immobilize and use non-lethal tactics to subdue subjects within should the need arise. As she posed the question, Jeshi would stand straight up and slowly walk towards the barrier between them, arms behind his back and hands resting comfortably. With a charming gaze, he responded, "Limits...I am simply curious to see how long I can survive without a good meal....As you probably already know, It has been..Ohhhhh...three days and two nights. I think i'm setting a new record my dear. Now then, Being indifferent towards me won't change the fact that you will come around, for the foreseeable future. Always." He smiled and held up his left arm with his index finger pointed upward towards the ceiling. "I am curious about something. I hear many things..From the slightest cough thirty feet away...to the echoes of emotions within a grand radius...It's all at will...But...You...I can't hear a thing.." He shrugs in a melancholic gesture within his stare. He then stares at her as his glare intensifies. "What are you? Why can i only read you...sometimes...?" He asks curiously. Dr. Edivon stares at him as if almost in a trance and looks away for a moment and then her eyes would meet his again while she cleared her throat. "Jeshi....I am a human being that is no different from any other. And as I'm taking my notes and observing you here, I have come to realize your moods change constantly..One minute you are content with where you are..The next you are contemplating leaving...And now you question who I am when the real question is who are you?" She responded with certainty and the utmost composure as Jeshi stared at her in slight confusion.

"
Maybe you have a point...Do you know what I need right about now? Some fresh air. It's raining out there but..Meh...Who cares....I want to clear my head. Now I can either go by force, or you can open the release hatch, Jude." He responds as Jude was already a step ahead of him, pressing her hand against the scanner to Identify her authorization. As the door opens up and Jeshi casually struts out his eyes meet hers again. He smirks and places his left hand on her shoulder gently. "I'll be back...Doctor...." He states and suddenly speeds off, dashing through the corridor South and through the North wing into the entrance courtyard where the guards are immediately alerted to his presence.

Milos Echo

M
sci-fi-spaceship-76335.jpg

The crackle of the night sky was already filled, lightning having struck all around the shuttle as it started to descend. Such a strange, hidden facility was unkind to the ideals he was envisioning, but allies were always needed. Allies....and bodies. Azanti while rare in this day and age, were great considerable allies, provided they never became insane and tried to devour others in their lust for their "soup" as they called it, eating the brain matter of others. Though from what he gathered, that was not the case here, no, it was far more sinister than that.

The shuttle would slowly land inside the facility, away from the rain as it gave a loud clank like noise as it engaged the locks around the shuttle. The bay door would open on the shuttle as two armed individuals with blasters would descend in tow with a darkened outfit being. Descending down the steps, he saw an administrator coming towards the darkened outfit individual. This cover he was using, was something he was not accustomed to...but the role fit well he had noticed.

"Mr. Ethachous, your arrival is unexpected. We would have ma-"
"My arrivals are how they should be, unexpected. The Sith Empire would wish to see the progress on the subjects involved."
"That may be impossible, we don't hav-"

There was a grip onto the administrators forehead and a cry broke out while the human would age rapidly before everyones eyes. While a bit aged, the person soon turned into a skeleton in a matter of seconds, drained of their lifeforce and soon fell to the side. Glancing towards the nearby security guards, he pointed to another one and spoke in a much louder, more grating voice.

"I do not care on the difficult done, I want to see subjects of interest. Failure to get this done and I will personally ensure this facilities foreclosure."

It was a bold faced lie, but it would work wonders. His skin felt more rejuvenated and his blood feeling much better. He had grown a bit younger through the siphoning of life energy in the Force. Making a brisk walk with his two followers, the guards moved to the side quickly and started to move forward, trying to direct him to anyone to appease him...possibly right towards the Courtyard.

Jeshi Chade

General of Signa-Ki RND
As the guards and The Echo would progress forward they would be greeted by a tall woman standing at about 6'4 in a black-suited outfit with military insignia and a symbol similar to the former first order on her vest. Her hair was tied in a bun neatly with her hands resting coupled behind her back. Several court officers and patrol units who saw the Dark Lord approaching automatically bow at a 30-degree angle towards him after filing into two separate lines and saluting their Commander. Before speaking, her right hand would extend forward in a respectable welcoming gesture.

"General Dobson...Overseer of the Signa-Ki facilities...In which you've had no trouble finding it seems. May I ask to what I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

She would ask as the guards were at ease with their armaments holstered at the general's command. She knew...somewhat what this powerful presence was. Strong in the force...But there was something else. Perhaps he was here to see how operations are going? Who sent him? What report or information were they seeking to obtain? Time would tell as General Dobson's eyes glared at the Master with ease.

Tag: The Echo / Open

Milos Echo

M
The tall dark armored male would stop when being presented with a tall female woman before him. Tall he noted, something unusual in female when they towered over himself by a mere inch. The symbol on her vest, being the First Order, something he had not needed to learn thankfully and had missed though it does...create some interesting problems. Intertwining both hands together, he would give a small curt nod as they hang from in front of his own body. The helmet, while having a red visor, does show a bit of the twinkle of his eyes behind it. Those that bowed, had done so appropriately though it still felt unusual to be on the other side of it, even if it has been over a thousand years worth.

"Lord Ethachous, forefront of DACEB. I hear that there is possible...potential in the facilities residents you are holding. I am seeking to fill Alpha and Delta in my ranks, those unusual to be placed in my fold."

The eyes while having glared into the darked males helmet, can see a darkened yellow eyes behind it. The skin being pale against the red veil, his suit holding almost no insignia of any kind. The chest plate though held another story the longer one looked, as the parts that contained itself into resembled a strange symbol, only those of great history or those old enough may know of it.

Only a single lightsaber hanged from his right side, darkened steel that resembled that of Impervium with small inlines of old Electrum. His two honor guard were not as well dressed but had dark robes with their faces visible, both human. Each one had in the front, a saberstaff that was unignited on the front of their belts. They appeared more or less normal to the customary standards, but they did look a tad out of place.

"While I do admire your hair for how tidy and professional it is, is there some with unique...blood attributes that are possible candidates to the wars we may soon face?"

Linn Dobson Linn Dobson

General of Signa-Ki RND
She noted the respectful nod and observed his rather unique attire. Realizing the symbol and having recalled some of the lore in her studies she wouls keep her inquiries to herself as what was most important were the questions asked. "Lord Ethachous....Yes we do conduct research on certain....INDIVIDUALS....That are specimens of interest to many factions....There are several studies in progress at the moment. In particular..One with..Rather unique abilities....Someone you may be familiar with..A force user...We are still in the early stages of data collection however...Would you like to take a closer look perhaps?" She askes while extending a hand as a gesture for he and his men to follow. She knew what he was most likely here for… and she was rather excited to show him.

Tag: The Echo

Milos Echo

M
Glancing upwards at her, his head would tilt in thought before giving a curt nod. Making a hand motion to his men, they straightened up and got much closer to the man.

"That would be acceptable. Lead the way, I wish to have a closer look at this...unique specimen."

With that, they would start walking when the Director would start walking. There was thoughts running through his mind, wondering if this was such a good idea to go in alone with only two of his trained men. Then again, he had faced even worse odds long ago. How often did a Jedi Assassin try to find him eons ago and end his life? How often did a singular being come back time and time again from the worst of injuries? These were questions he had answers to but at the same time, it always was everchanging.

"Tell me about this...specimen of yours?"
Linn Dobson Linn Dobson

General of Signa-Ki RND
Linn nods as she turns and begins walking along with her security team. Her footsteps echoing within the widened corridor alerted other workers to her presence as well as Lord Ethachous and his two men. The chattering voices of mechanics that were working on the landing bay would grow somewhat silent as Linn would nod to them to carry on with their usual duties.

"Our subject labeled as Alpha...Is a breed of something we haven't come across beforehand..A few months ago..This man as he identifies himself, ended up, literally at our doorstep seeking our resources to help him control himself. Urges to feed, kill and create a particular setting of chaos was all he seemed to know and he wanted to know why. He calls himself Jeshi Chade . Supposedly having been around before my lifetime and he has barely aged. His Midiclorian count and cells are rapidly coinciding with his red blood cells and tearing themselves apart all at the same time. We have discovered the term..Vampirism...would fit this description best. His eyes darken with black veins as his teeth protrude and he becomes extremely fast. He is strong as well...Having been tested against various metals, live fire and even lightsaber combat. He heals rather quickly from wounds and chants and rambles on with code that we have found to be witchcraft. Jeshi knew he could leave..But decided to help us ramp our defense systems to adapt to various creatures of all shapes, backgrounds and sizes. Our own Dr. Jude Edivon oversees and collects data from her visits with him on a weekly basis. She is more familiar with the details of Mr. Chade."

Milos Echo

M
"Chaos in my terms, is something I am very good at."

Walking through a widened corridor, they passed by numerous workers as they walked deeper into the facility. The nod for just silence, was daunting. This woman commanded not only authority, but power. A lot of power.

"I myself, consider myself an expert in Midiclorians. Blood cells the react to them, I have studied all my life in varying degrees of success...you be surprised to hear that these anomalies in the Force are not all that uncommon. Battle Meditation is one of the unusual concepts that was discovered and is considered more hereditary of an ability long ago. Specific bloodlines that I have been...following for some time, have strong abilities in the Force, much like what I have announced. I incorporate them into my own blood, it makes me strong and powerful. This Vampirism, while I am not keen on wishing for it myself, I do see potential in allowing such a bloodline to keep itself in existence and to let it flourish. Like the Witches of Dathomir, it is time to let itself be unleashed upon the galaxy in greater numbers."

Linn Dobson Linn Dobson

General of Signa-Ki RND
“You clearly have a definitive goal in mind. Well then..” She would smirk as the inner gates opened to the facility. However, as this happened a small comms device on her side would ping as in the distance past the courtyard, searchlights scoured the area as the fog from the rains began to rise from the moisture and humidity. What was odd…the rains had stopped earlier during the day. As Dobson would take out her comms device, squinting into the distance to see what was taking place a patrol officer would speak over the encrypted channel. “A-2 to A-1…We’re still searching the area. He can’t be far…". As Linn heard those words she would continue looking forward while explaining to The Echo . "It would seem..something is taking place that is unfortunate. Our patrol officers are on the lookout which can only mean there most likely was a breach or unauthorized exit from one of our patients...

Milos Echo

M
Entering the courtyard, it had become apparent they were in a large area. More so, it had appeared to be rather foggy on this part of the facility, how unusual considering no rain was now present. Perhaps a pond was here? Glancing side to side, he would barely hear that they were searching for the target and glancing at the pair of men he had, he motioned them to stay. Looking towards the Director, he would speak with a eloquent voice, which while sounding disappointed, sounded also of excitement.

"Unfortunate exits seem to be things that happen to me quite often. No matter, it will give me a chance to stretch my legs per say."

Outstretching his left hand quickly, the yellow eyes inside his helmet would narrow while focusing on the Force. Tracking a prey was always something he had been good at, having hunted down several Jedi in his several millennia in this galaxy. When focused onto a particular pathway one had used, one of many, his eyes would outstretch and start to use Farsight into the nights fog. Whispering to himself something in an ancient language, he would then vanish from view in a blur, using Force Speed to dash across the Courtyard, attempting to follow the others tracks while not using his eyes, but the Forces web of intrigue.

Linn Dobson Linn Dobson Jeshi Chade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom