Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Venturing Into the Galaxy On A Knightly Basis - Looking for Sith and Jedi Interactions! (Edited/Updated 10/1/23)

Yes before you ask, the pun was absolutely necessary.

With the rise of a new Empire in the galaxy Sycamore has decided to dust off his armor, shake the wrinkles out of his cloak and throw himself wholeheartedly into the pursuits of The Lost Empire. But where could these pursuits take him?

Why, as a member of the New Imperial Security Bureau, anywhere and everywhere! Which most certainly means I'm looking for threads to take Sycamore everywhere and, believe it or not, anywhere. Friends, foes, something in between, consider anything on the table for threads! Let e know! Let's see what sort of trouble we can find for him

Edit as of 10/1/23

Sycamore is being taken into a different direction!

With the dissolution of the Empire, and every pursuit that Sycamore has strived for through his entire life all being for naught it is a time of deep doubt within him. Doubt over what the point of losing so many comrades have been over the years. Doubts over his faith in the codes that the Imperial Knights held so sacred, of being the 'third way' between the Light and the Dark. Doubts over the very system of Imperialism and the endless turning of the wheel that is rising, coming to power, the decadence that inevitably brings about its downfall, and finally ruin.

This is a wonderful tipping point for Sycamore as he balances upon the edge of a sword. Which way will he fall? Into the brilliance of the light, or into the depths of darkness?

I hope for that question to be answered through whatever interactions he has in the near future with you wonderful folks! Through the conversations he has about the nature of the Force, the things he witnesses. Any of it and all of it. I'd love to plot here in DMs or on Discord! Add me :D ID: tooooorben

Last edited:
I'm down for anything! I've got Jedi and Sith to serve as friends or foes, or get a bit more wild and pair a bounty hunter or Sector Ranger up with your guy for whatever! I have no preference on who I use or what the story is, I'm as flexible as you seem to be, but off the top of my head I could use Sith Knight Senestra Sylverian. Maybe she needs an investigator for some reason. Can brainstorm in PM or Discord?

I'd be down to toss in Marcus, he's sort of a rouge Inquisitor/ISB agent whos not exactly to friendly with his Knight comrades. Either an enemy or an ally, I'd be down to brain storm some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom