Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventures into Darkness [OOC]

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] | | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @Darren Shaw |
| @[member="Kale Xeros"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Prince Garec"] | @[member="Niaana Ren"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |
| @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

Hi gang, just to clarify that Vilox is on the Spires of Hell, not the bridge of the Obscurity or the Anubis. I see some people have wrote about a bridge, which is strange, because the Spires of Hell is a circular structure that has a massive drop at the edge of it. I'd appreciate it if you reread my content and rewrote yours, thanks.

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] | | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] | @[member="Old Man"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Solrune"] |
| @[member="Kale Xeros"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Prince Garec"] | @[member="Niaana Ren"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |
| @[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |

Hi guys. Will any of you be posting in the thread? It seems a bit barren, considering the amount of boys and girls that turned up to Vjun. :p

Old Man

O
@[member="Solrune"], yeah I think I'm going to take you up on that offer of catching me up. Honestly I was about to just post him waltzing in from a random corridor with a singed and partly burnt trench coat as he ate an eclair.

But yeah I'm tired and have no idea whats actually going on, want to join, and just don't currently have info for legitimate inspiration.

*Is darrens writer and is to lazy*
@[member="James Mathison "]He spoke to some of us privately about the faction (I only know that some were talked to, not who though) and was asked to keep it as so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom