Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Venku’s staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a personal bo staff for Venku Bralor
  • Image Link: n/a
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Permissions: n/a
  • Primary Source: n/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Venku Bralor
  • Affiliation: Venku Bralor
  • Model: n/a
  • Modularity: no
  • Production: unique
  • Material: durasteel, phrik
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: bo staff
  • Size: average (i think? It's 1.6 meters)
  • Weight: average
SPECIAL FEATURE
  • Collapsible: the bo staff can collapse into a 0.33 meter rod
  • The last 0.15 meters of the staff (on both ends) is electrically charged, adding an extra whump to the attacks when hit with that area.
  • The staff itself is made mainly out of durasteel with an outer coating of phrik
STRENGTHS
  • Phrik: Due to the phrik coat, the staff itself is lightsaber resistant.
  • Shocking Development: The last 0.15 meters on each end of the staff can be electrically charged, adding an extra form of attack when blunt force doesn’t cut it.
  • Reach: due to the length of the weapon, it has twice the length of a normal melee sword.
WEAKNESSES
  • Personal Space: Due to the extra range, the staff also requires more room to be used to it’s full effect
  • Resistant, not Proof: Phrik, while being lightsaber resistant, cannot stop lightsabers completely, making the number of times the staff can get hit by one limited before it starts taking damage.
  • EMP/Ion: EMP and Ion based attacks can short out the electronics of the staff, removing the electricity aspect along with it’s ability to shrink and grow.
DESCRIPTION
Designed and made by Venku, this staff is specially designed for easy carry and strong attacks. In it’s smaller form, it is easily hooked to the belt and carried, eliminating the biggest problem that bo staffs face.

As a manalorian, Venku has trained in melee weapons, mainly vibro knives and staves. The staff was his personal favorite, allowing for more reach and in the hands of an experienced fighter, could send two strikes almost on top of each other and turn a block into an attack.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Su'cuy Venku Bralor Venku Bralor , I'm Shuk, and I'll be judging your submission. Bo-staff, eh? Not a weapon you see terribly often, and I quite like your version.

SPECIAL FEATURES
(Detail briefly in a list format, actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths )
Please remove that line.

STRENGTHS
Perhaps stay away from assuming how other characters will see this weapon. Remove the first strength, please.

DESCRIPTION
This staff was made in the year between forging his armor and leaving home, and was purposely made without the use of beskar for the weight of the blade.

Change the bit about using beskar 'for the weight of the blade'. This is a bo-staff after all, yes?

Tag me once you've made these changes. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom