Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vengence ain't joyfull.

He chuckled loudly, staring at the unconscious Lieutenant Lion. "Ah, what a nice day? I can just smell that sweet burning flesh!" He said, his voice filled with joy. He headed back to Lion raising the stun stick. "You see, Lion wasn't my favorite guard...I think I should kill him?" He asked, bringing the stun stick down, slamming it up against Lion's forehead. "Captain Parrish, take Lion...have him wait in the cells...feel free to use an extra stun stick", Adam chuckled. "Yes, sir!" Parrish said, heading over to the lifeless-like Lion, dragging his unconscious body out and into the hallway.

Adam headed back over to [member="Jaycob Lynx"]. "I love this job...maybe if your lucky, you'll get to see Lion's funeral...no! Let's add some more joy!" He said, now holding the communicator up to his lips. "Bring in Lion.." Adam said, waiting for a moment. After a minute, Parrish came back in, dragging the now semi-conscious Lion. He dropped the Lieutenant, heading back into the hallway. Adam grabbed Lion, pulling him up and shoving him up against the wall. "HERE JAYCOB, WATCH IT'LL BE FUN!" He shouted, bringing a fury of stun stick strikes up against Lion's face. Another hit, and another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another, another and another, each on high voltage.

He continued to attack Lion for at least six minutes. Then, he stopped and lowered his stun stick. He released his grip, watching as the now disfigured Lion, fell to the ground, his face unrecognizable.

Jaycob Lynx

Coolest Kid On The Block OOC Account
"NO" Jaycob got up and slamed into Adam hopefully it knocked him to the ground.

He then ran to parrish and knocked him down then took his keys.

He unlocked himself then grabbed a stun stick.

Then he unlocked Lion.

He hit Parrish causing him to fall.

"Stay back all of you." Jaycob said.

Lion's face was manled Jaycob took his helmet off and put it on Lion.

He grabbed Lion and pulled him up.

Lion screamed in agony.

"Lion bare through it." Jaycob said before carrying Lion out into the hall.

Then aa private named John came and wondered what happened.

"Private, help now." He said to John.

"Yes sir." The private said before grabbing Lion.

"The Warden is insane!" He said to John.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

He got up from the floor, sprinting out into the hallway. In a quick attempt, he attempted to send his boot shooting into Jaycob's back. He couldn't let [member="Jaycob Lynx"] escape. "SURPRISE! I'M BACK, MOTHERFETHER!" He shouted, hoping to take the Lieutenant by surprise.

Jaycob Lynx

Jaycob got hit and fell to the floor.

He quickly got up, but was dazed.

"John keep going, get to the infirmary." He ordered
He then cocked back his fist and attempted to punch Adam in his jaw.

But I. The process dropped the shock stick.

"Give up Adam!" Jaycob said.

"The Republic wouldn't allow it." He said before getting in a fighting stance.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

He took the punch stumbling back. However, Parrish was now just getting up and was heading out. Parrish got into a defensive position, standing alongside Adam. "You'll refer to me as "Sir" Lieutenant. I also don't think they'll realize that this is happening unless I report it to them. I mean, who would trust a Lieutenant's word over a Warden's?" He asked, watching as Parrish went in for a kick, attempting to strike [member="Jaycob Lynx"] in the gut. While Parrish went in to attack, Adam attempted to sprint past Jaycob and down the hall.

Jaycob Lynx

Jaycob caught Parrish's kick andthrew him down.9

He then noticed Adam sprinting down the hall.

"Adam your under arrest." He said before attempting to takle the warden.

"WWho are they going to trust a hired warden or a Lieutenant with two witnesses? " he asked wth a small chuckle.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

He hit the ground, groaning in pain. "Please J-Jaycob! Y-you can't tell them, please!" He pleaded, unable to move due to the tackle. "JAYCOB, I CAN'T GO TO FETHING PRISON! I'LL HAVE AT LEAST THIRTY YEARS IN PRISON, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" He shouted, looking around the room nervously. "PLEASE, I'LL GIVE YOU A FETHING RAISE! A PROMOTION? I'LL GIVE YOU FETHING ANYTHING!"

[member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Jaycob Lynx

"I don't care about the credits, I don't care about the prison, I want you to release Me, Lion and John from our contracts here, let us go back to the grand republic and we won't tell." Jaycob said before getting u and putting his foot on the warden so he cant get up.

"If not, I will have you thrown in a cell with two prisoners with shock batons, and the republic would think it was a accident, they wouldn't even ask." Jaycob said with a smile.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NO, I CAN'T RELEASE YOU FROM YOUR CONTRACTS! PLEASE JAYCOB, I APOLIGIZE! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, OBEY YOUR ORDERS!" He shouted, pinned to the floor. He watched in humiliation as he noticed the prisoners in the mess-hall staring through the emergency gate, chuckling at the situation. "KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!" The prisoners began to chant.

[member="Jaycob Lynx"]

Jaycob Lynx

"Release us or I smash in your skull" jaycob said.

"Or better yet let these prisoners take care of you."

He pulled adam up and pushed him into a cell. He then locked the gate.

"LAST TIME ADAM, RELEASE US." He said.

"RRhino grab the shock collar, mabye the warden will have a change of mind.

[member="Adam Sergo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom