Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venator Hex Hound of the Ren

Venator Hex

V
So I (ricochet/hiss hiss) made a Dark Jedi/Knight of the Ren for First Order - thought why not haven't RP'd a Dark Jedi before should be fun.

In keeping with the Missions the Ren are sent on I am thinking either him searching the galaxy for Imperial Relics/Lost Technical Data or doing spying, seek and acquire missions against the Galactic Alliance or TJO - seeing after Lothal FO is a bit more keen to keep an eye on their more active Lightsided neighbours.

The plan is to do more classic Empire vs. Rebels kinda RP. With Imperial secret missions, hints of the Force and more military/action based stories that revolve around the rivalries of key characters within each faction. Our versions of Luke vs. Vader, Thrawn vs. New Pubs etc. More of those classic self-containing side stories that builds site lore - instead of changing features on the map or dev threading. (Which are important too mind you).

Here are some ideas I had:

1. Venator does some spying on a GA world? Or near it. ([member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Chevu Visz"]),

2. Or have him visit the ruins of an old Galactic Empire Military Facility on an asteroid in the Silken Asteroids. (as a version of #1)

3. Venator searches for a Jedi Sanctum in the Outer Rim (specifically the ruins of this one) which is near Taris sector which is more Mando area, but I don't see why he can't run into some TJO there. (Although might suggest this as later bigger Ren v TJO affair) [member="Belis Ren"] [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Anyone interested?

(Btw Ren/First Order is a good place for Dark Jedi looking for a more military/faction based gig.)

Venator Hex

V
[member="Coren Starchaser"]

I think we starting to see a rather neat IC rivalry lore between FO and GA. :) I think plenty of potential for a Rebels v Empire like stories from the old EU xD.

Venator Hex

V
[member="Corvus Raaf"]
Go for it!~ This is a brainstorming thread. Feel free to dump input as you see fit.

[member="Venator Hex"]

The Jedi Covenant are the sort of organisation TJO would be investigating right now as they look to rebuild the Order (and find a solution to the problem known as the One Sith) and so a known location they'd visited - and the possibility of Sith artefacts means they'd be more than likely go snooping.

[member="Venator Hex"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Mantic could be around a jedi temple of the the jedi order. Albeit the last thread, the wolves, went way to complex for me with too many writers I never understood was doing there and so on and so forth, so if I am to be able to contribute I need things spelled out to me or kept small so to speak.

Venator Hex

V
[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]
Yes, this will probably be a smaller and more restrained affair. :p

I know some of the worlds you dommed have Imperial Histories/Ruins/Lost Tech etc. for instance I think one of your planets has a Super Laser Testing Facility. I could have Venator infiltrate its location in search of data to download. Any ideas?

A few of them have it, plus there is a lot of old canon stuff in our neighborhood. Shoot, just join the GA, and double agent if you want ;) (not a shameless plug, it'd b fun to see how people react)

[member="Venator Hex"]

Venator Hex said:

I think we starting to see a rather neat IC rivalry lore between FO and GA. :) I think plenty of potential for a Rebels v Empire like stories from the old EU xD.
That's the plan! Things going up for the Ren after the weekend. Been sick and the whole Fam has been also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom