Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Veil Seeker Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sala'dine

Admiral of the Ghost Fleet
B3ICmXe.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a semi special battle buddy droid
  • Image Source: Star Wars Battlefront II ID10 seeker droid
  • Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Primary Source: ID10 seeker droid
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Saotome Foundry
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase)
  • Model: Combat Droid Companion

• Production: Limited
  • Modularity: Blaster Arm can hold different blasters
  • Material:
    Sasori Nnth
  • Internal Components

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

[*]Misc. Equipment:

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Portable Trap: Designed with a gravity generator and small arms. THe drone can adhere and catch a surface then lay in wait and activate a gravity swell like a flying or portable mine.
Strengths:
  • EMP/Ion Hardened: Designed with Nnth metal to protect from emp and ion weapons disabling the small droid. It makes it heavier but it can fly around and position itself.
  • Floating Mine: SMall range for its detonation around five meter radius with several moinutes recharge time/power cell switching (ion consumes more energy)
Weaknesses:
  • Size: Due to its size the drone is fairly easy to grab and throw it against surfaces.
  • Kinetic Impact: High end kinetic impact is dangerous to the internal components of the droid that can be damaged.
  • Renewable shielding: Designed with a renewable shield that recharges between uses making it a mixture. It is both less draining on the energy of the droid but also less effective providing the slightly above minimum protection against attacks.
  • Indiscriminate: THe min radius doesn't really identify friends or foes, anything within the range is a target meaning it can do just as much friendly fire as damage to an enemy.
DESCRIPTION
Designed by Saotome as a highly specialized drone based on the old seeker models. With four limbs and slicing, small repair and infiltration tools it is invaluable for a soldier in the field allowing them to get better reports or have a portable communications relay. The secondary function of acting like a portable mine that can be able to turn most locations into a booby trap is also a useful feature of the droid. The two different types of mines it can use are mostly non lethal. A gravity mine able to pull in objects and people for a small burst usually possibly lifting them and dropping them off the ground. Or an ion pulse mine for disabling droids and equipment. The droids are a useful if rare companion to see on the battlefield, preferred by scouts or more special forces who might be operating alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom