Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vazela's LOA

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
| [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Djonas Vile"] | [member="Hakora Shin"] | [member="Emily Kao"] | [member="Hakora Shin"] | [member="Veino Garn "]| [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] | [member="Evad"] | [member="Nazo"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Lord Pathollex"] | [member="Darth Vulcanus"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Ashe the Reaper"] | [member="Captain Larraq"] | [member="Ordo"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="Ashin Varanin"] | [member="Spencer Jacobs"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Darth Janus"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | @Christain Slade |

I think that about covers the characters that I am currently roleplaying with or the characters that I roleplay with on a normal basis. Others are faction leaders of the Lords of the Fringe, Jedi Order/Galactic Republic, New Order, League of Red and Confrederacy of Independent systems. For those who aren't aware of why you're tagged, I'll give you a summary of the characters that I know are either in a thread with you or had something to do with you.

[member="Vilox Pazela"] - Former Dark Lord of the Sith who is currently impersonating a Jedi Master and had the hopes of causing another Great Schism in the Jedi Order, so as to recruit a following similar to the Dark Jedi exiles and subsequently enslave the Sith.
[member="Ella Nova"] - Neutral/Grey Force-sensitive Knight character that is currently apart of the Order of the Grey, who had the hopes of restoring the Je'daii Order.
[member="Alicia Drey"] - Currently one of a few Sith Lords in the New Order and currently my main character, who is up to some dark stuff I don't feel like revealing at this moment in time.
[member="Malus"] - Chiss Commander of the Obscurity and one of the few Officer characters in the New Order.

Now I'm done with my summary, I'll move onto the content of this post. I am going to be dropping [member="Vilox Pazela"] and [member="Ella Nova"] as characters for an indefinite amount of time. My focus will be on Alicia Drey, whilst Malus will be used for Dominions or engagements that the New Order will be involved in. For the majority of you, it means the following:

1. I am not capable of leading the Order of the Grey in [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]'s place, who is currently on holiday. I apologize to the writer of Alexandra in advance, who I told I would be capable of leading the faction until their return at the end of this month. Hopefully, [member="Veino Garn "]and the other few writers in the Order will be able to continue it until Alexandra's return, as the concept is quite good and enjoyable.
  2. I will not be instigating the event I had planned for the Order of the Grey because of this. But the concept and story is there, so again, hopefully Veino and the other writers there will be interested in taking a trip to Lehon and studying the history of that particular world.
  3. I will not be joining the Templar Order/Knights of the Obisidan in the Confederacy of Independent systems, which I spoke to Guy, Cam and some other writers about recently as [member="Ella Nova"]
  4. In particular to [member="Kiskla Grayson"] and any other writers in the Jedi Order and Galactic Republic. I will not be able to continue supplying information on the One Sith to the Jedi and Republic, as I had done shortly before the Invasion of Carida.
  5. To [member="Ashin Varanin"], [member="Spencer Jacobs"] and the various collection of writers in the Lords of the Fringe. I will not be able to continue actively writing for it and so I thank all of you for the time I had there. I'm sorry if some of you thought I've fucked you over, but [member="Vilox Pazela"] is the type of character that tends to hurt a faction and that this is merely an In Character flaw. Out of Character I enjoyed the threads and stories I was involved in with the Fringe and so again, thank you for letting me play with you all.
  6. In regards to the earlier aforementioned Great Schism, in which Jon and other writers in the Fringe knew about in particular. I will not be able to continue this story either. It is my intention, however, to revive the story at a later point, so stay tuned.

The reason why the aforementioned is happening is because, as I said before, I will be concentrating on [member="Alicia Drey"], and when necessary for the New Order, [member="Malus"]. I recently picked up two jobs, such is the constraints I am suffering in a recession hit Britain; and so I do not have the time to write so many characters to the level that I expect myself to perform at. I am capable of speed roleplaying, but I like to provide in depth, story telling, good content and I won't be able to do that with [member="Ella Nova"] and [member="Vilox Pazela"] at this moment in time.

My posts as [member="Alicia Drey"] and [member="Malus"] will also be slow, due to the fact that I now have two jobs. I am not dropping the characters and in particular, I intend to continue developing the story I am making with [member="Enigma"].

Lastly and more important than all of this, the following characters are looking for training. The majority of you have become my friends and I consider all of you as my accomplices in crime, so I am asking those of you who fit the bill to help me by helping the below, by helping to develop their characters, as I had intended.

[member="Nazo"] - Sith Acolyte that [member="Vilox Pazela"] found as the Sith Lord, Darth Vazela, needs a Sith Master.
[member="Hakora Shin"] - Is a Grey/neutral Force-sensitive belonging to the Order of the Grey. Perhaps the CIS can help me with this?
[member="Emily Kao"] - Is another character that joined Hakora's and mines thread. Unfortunately they caught me at the worse time, so, like Hakora, I hope you can help me.

In conclusion: I am dropping [member="Ella Nova"] and [member="Vilox Pazela"], including the projects they were involved/going to be involved in. I am going to be continuing [member="Alicia Drey"] and [member="Malus"], but my replies/posts will be slow starting next week. I am no longer available to help train, teach and develop other peoples characters like I was before.

Thanks for reading and I hope to write with all of you soon.

With all my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Vazela x

P.S Fart cream.

You are an excellent writer and it's a shame to see you go. However duty calls, and we all understand that. Thank you for putting the word out there, and for making the attempt. Much appreciated.

May the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) be with you.
I hope to fight [member="Alicia Drey"] one day. (ง'̀-'́)ง
And this [member="Malus"] belongs in the Ascendency! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

[member="Vazela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom