Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vazela [Stories]

Major Faction

Joy

OOC Writer Account
Hi guys.

I've written a lot of things on another website that I transferred in from. A lot of it is summaries and write ups about certain scenes I did in first person type roleplay on a chatroom that I still log onto.

I'd like to start with the first submission I made in a diary I began recording for [member="Alicia Drey"], which was a character I transferred in from the aforementioned roleplay. I portray her a little differently on Chaos to the other roleplay I began her on back in 2011.

My name is Darth Ayra. I am a Sith Marauder that was trained by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Mendacium. He was a Sith Marauder and consequently, my Sith Master as well. He trained me on Korriban from the age of four. When I was sixteen, he brought me to the Deep Core world Kalist VI, where I finished my training on the Sith Marauder training regime that he created to teach and train men, women and children into becoming Sith Marauder's.

During the reign of Viss Tsung as the Dark Lord of the Sith, my Master approached him in his Sith Academy on the demon moon, Dxun. He convinced Tsung to name him the Lord of Korriban. The Dark Lord of the Sith agreed to my Master's proposal and we left Dxun. We headed to Korriban and my Master put in place a feudal Lord system. On Korriban, a year after I became a Sith Marauder, he revealed to me about Lord Bane, the Dark Lord of the Sith that created the Rule of Two and purged the Brotherhood of Darkness, creating his own, new Sith Order.

My Master said to me that Lord Bane had communicated with him several times. He said to me that he had trained me into becoming a Sith Marauder to find out if I was worthy of becoming his Sith Apprentice. I had thought at the time that he was my Master, but I was wrong. After sixteen years, Darth Mendacium had taken me as his Sith Apprentice. I was no longer Myra Adraya. I became Darth Ayra.

Soon afterwards, we were betrayed by Tsung and were exiled from the Sith Order. We spent a long, long time exiled from the Sith Order. Sometimes we would find ourselves in the position where we could enter Sith Academies and Temples without being hurt, threatened or murdered, but because of that karking alien parasite, we were exiled.

A long time after Korriban, my Master and I found ourselves on Kalist VI. He explained that he was tired, that he had had enough and that he thought that the destruction of the Jedi Order, the Galactic Republic and the Sith Order would not happen, as Lord Bane had instructed him to do. He became weak and pleaded for me to kill him.

It has been a year since I executed Darth Mendacium on Kalist VI. Recently, a new Dark Lord of the Sith by the name of Malphas has taken the mantle and moved to the Sith Order to his Sith Academy on Demonsgate. I have resurfaced following the death of my Master from Kalist VI, which the Republic and the Jedi recently invaded. I spoke with Lord Malphas and after our conversation, I was granted permission to train new cadets in the Sith Marauder training regime. I was also given permission to move to Korriban to continue the Sith Marauder training regime there. I will not do this until I have five cadets from Demonsgate to accompany me there.

It is my intention to continue where Darth Mendacium left off. When I saved his life on Alpheridies from Darth Vyrdisseus and Darth Endymion, we agreed to a new plot. Together, we would have trained new cadets into Sith Marauder's, exactly like how I was trained. Together, we would create an army of Sith Marauder's to crush the Jedi, the Republic and then finally, the Sith. But with my Master's death to my hands, I have become the Sith Master and so, it is up to me to complete Lord Bane's vision.

Currently they're only three Sith Marauder's in the Sith Order, if I include myself. The others are Jantei Renseeta and Darth Xura, with the latter my new Sith Apprentice after I had killed Darth Mendacium. Both were trained by me and passed the Sith Marauder training regime at almost the same time.

I have found a new cadet on Demonsgate by the name of Vokun. He has currently reached phase six of the regime. Before I teach him K'tara and Hijkata, I must present him to Lord Malphas, as per the agreements we set together during our meeting. Before I begin teaching someone on the regime, I must show that new cadet to Lord Malphas. Then when that cadet reaches phase five, I must show them to the Dark Lord of the Sith again. Then I must repeat this process at phase ten and then phase fifteen. Now that Vokun has completed phase five, I will show him to the Dark Lord of the Sith to keep up my end of the bargain. It is imperative that I keep Malphas as the Dark Lord of the Sith, so I can continue training Sith Marauder's.

With all this in mind, I am tired and I am now headed to bed.
Darth Ayra,
Signing off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom