Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Vassal State Change

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

I can see the thought process here, but, the ability to have and expand a secondary cloud under the same banner is a pretty big deal. People have tried to accomplish the same thing in the past by having friends run MF's that would occupy different spaces but that typically fell apart. The Vassal State Mandate offers the ability to ramp up RP in new ways and cut out the "It's a legitimate strategy under the Rules" commentary.

No one liked that, save, the people that thought they were getting away with something. There's a reason it's become a meme.

So...I'm not saying "no" outright but the process should have a cost for balance because the benefit is huge.

At the moment it's -> Looking into it :)

With the removal of post counts this suggestion has to be placed on hold for the time being. It doesn't make sense to add them here when it doesn't exist at all anymore. Apologies, it wasn't on the table when I was looking into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom