Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Varlo avin

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: I'm making this character to be the founder of my faction the crimson knights and also the strongest crimson knight
  • Image Credit: no image
  • Role: founder of the crimson knights
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: master
  • Species: anzati
  • Appearance: unknown
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: varlo avin
  • Loyalties: the crimson knights
  • Wealth: wealthy do to countless things he's done in his 358 years
  • Notable Possessions: a lightsaber from 260 years ago when he got it its bright red with a cross gaurd handle
  • Skills: very good with the saber and force also very agile
  • Languages: Basic binary and droidspeak.
  • Personality: has a hate for sith and usually very rude towards people
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: red lightsaber with cross gaurd from his early days
  • Combat Function: very good at lightsaber combat and very hard to kill
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): Force choke , force lightning, force bond,corruption
Strengths:
  • Light saber dueling
  • The force
Weaknesses:
  • Long ranged combat
  • Heavy weapons
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Varlo was a anzati who was curious so he decided to go off his planet after awhile he settled down on tatooine made friends and got married but sith later killed both his wife and friends so he swore revenge delt in the dark side of the force and made an organization that would be known as the crimson knights then later he found the one who killed his friends and wife so he faced the sith and cut him into 147 pieces but after that he kept to himself no one even knows what he looks like accept the highest ranking crimson knight

Last edited:
T that one star wars fan

I would suggest, overall, that you try and flesh out this submission a little more.

(Ex.) For Appearance you have "Unknown" but you still know what he looks like. That should be added, then, a note stating that no one really knows what he looks like or something to those effects. Or, you mention the "countless" things that he's done in 400 years in the wealth section but the History has one small paragraph.)

Essentially...We need more. What sort of things has he been up to in almost 400 years? What is he doing now? How does he lead the Crimson Knights? Is he cruel and rude or does he treat them better?

Please review this and tag me when you're ready for me to look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom