Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Vanya's One Stop Graphics Shop

Be careful what you wish for.
I would love something new along the lines that I already have in there, but something updated and up to your level of artwork in my profile pic. <3 I trust you implicitly and without question of course.

Hello, Is it possible to have an avatar that cycles between the two Images below or even a gif of Jason Momoa as Aquaman Outside of water lol

Acacius_Avatar.jpg

Acacius_unmasked2.jpg

As well a Signature featuring Jason Momoa/Aquaman and the following Revan pic?

Acacius.jpg

Hello, Is it possible to have an avatar that cycles between the two Images below or even a gif of Jason Momoa as Aquaman Outside of water lol

Acacius_Avatar.jpg

Acacius_unmasked2.jpg

As well a Signature featuring Jason Momoa/Aquaman and the following Revan pic?

Acacius.jpg

The avatar is definitely doable for him. I'll see how I can blend something together with that image into a signature for you over the next few days. <3 <3

These are all beautifully made and if possibly time to update Junko.

Avatar: Whichever one works better.
1guvoQZ.gif

OpUPcZp.gif

Signature: A signature with the gif if it can be
EmptyRedKinglet-size_restricted.gif

so+nice.png

I hope you don't think I've forgotten you! <3 I'm so sorry it's taken me forever - drama happened and I became entirely distracted from the board and everything going on here. T_T

I've been playing around with a few graphics but I'm struggling with those particular images for the signature, would you be happy if I found a few other images and perhaps made you a few options to choose between?

I do have an avatar that I made but if you wanted something different I'm more than happy to put something together for you. <3

nqNuaCW.gif

Please could I request a signature for my Duros Bounty Hunter here? It's pretty clear you have superior and impressive art skills and judgement on what is suitable. I would appreciate any help you could give in the avatar department too, I went with a pretty basic quick and dirty edit. Thankyou for your time, generosity and kindness.

Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin
Absolutely. Is there a particular Duros you use? Like Cad Bane, or anything specific for a signature? It'll likely take me a day or two to get it done for you so be a bit patient with me. <3

I'm dropping in to show off some of the new signatures I've made - an explosion of improvement regarding text, like I could cry because of how good some of them turned out. T___T

Some are better than others and aren't for free use without me being asked first, but requests are always available. <3

XAB2yyg.jpg

B1qqRft.jpg

5qB46du.jpg

g6Hvs7G.jpg

dFXSS41.jpg

dO9FqcU.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom